47 replies to this topic

#41 MikeK

MikeK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:43 PM

Chubb! Also Cooks.

Week 14 - 1ST ROUND PLAYOFFS! -- 12 team -- 0.5 PPR league -- 3rd place (8-5 regular season)

**QBs: Newton (bench: L. Jackson)

** RBs: Fournette / Chubb (bench: Ware)
** WRs: Cooks / JuJu / Diggs (bench: Godwin / Pettis)

** TE: Brate 
** FLEX: Cook
** K: Tucker
** DEF: JAX (bench: DET)

#42 gpann101

gpann101

FF Geek

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:45 AM

Hard to say..been brutalizing my league with Mahomes and Gurley

#43 Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:35 AM

Yeah, Breaker One Nine This here's the Capn'...You got a copy on me Big Ben, come awn? Uh, yeah Ten Four Big Ben, fer sure, fer sure By golly it's clean and clear to Steel Town, come awn Yeah its a big Ten Four there Big Ben Yeah you definitely got the front door Good Buddy... Mercy sakes alive! Looks like we got us a Convoy!.... Dark as I can remember in Mid-September In the Waiver Wire pullin' logs Luck-over Wilson too much reefer on And a Gurley haulin' hogs We is headin' for Chiefs on I-Seven-oh 'Bout a mile outta KC Town I says, "Big Ben, this here's the Capn'... "And I'm about to put the hammer down."

Gurly was a solid first pick.
Ben was my best waiver pick.
Mike Thomas can catch me a long ball.

Add in Zuerline and some good Streaming Ds and..mercy sakes we got a Convoy!

I love when people say..."These fantasy football people aren't true fans... I don't know how they can root for a player instead of a team"

I say very easily!  I love fantasy football and would not be half as interested in half the NFL teams if it weren't for fantasy football.  I am probably more a fan of your home NFL team than you are.  Take away fantasy football and the NFL loses 30% of its fandom...   The Capn'

Oh by the way....Go Lions!!   and Patriots   and Broncos  ...ha!

#44 CornKobb

CornKobb

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:49 AM

Davante and Kelce.....carried my team despite horrible drafting. DJ 1st Rodgers 2nd Baldwin 4th

#45 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,524 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

Chubb! Also Cooks.

Cooks? Really? He has been pretty good, but Woods has outscored him even.

#46 SpenceToons

SpenceToons

FF Geek

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:48 AM

I'm mournful about the whole thing as I've lost his services right at the cusp of the playoffs but I'd award it to Conner.

But I still have a chip and a chair...

#47 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,524 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:06 PM

I should add Barkley. If my league wasn't asleep at the wheel and let Barkley fall go me in the 2nd, I would be in trouble at rb. Now I just rotate guys like Ware, Mixon and Adams for my RB2 and flex.

#48 thePRO

thePRO

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,921 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:10 PM

Yes, he has!   

What's more remarkable is the gauntlet of shut-down CBs (Xavier Rhodes twice, Xavien Howard, Darius Slay, Stephon Gilmore, TreDavious White, Patrick Peterson, Josh Norman) that he's faced and still thrived.   

Yet stupid Dan Le Beturd called him a WR3. Then apologized the next day and called him a WR2, but hes closer to a 3.

I know I shouldnt listen to that idiot, but cmon. You just cant be that flat out wrong about a player.

12 Team Standard                           14 Team PPR/Return Yards                          12 Team Standard/Return Yards

Wilson                                              Cousins, Mahomes                                       Rodgers             

Johnson, A. Jones                          Gurley, Breida, A. Jones                              Barkley, T. Cohen, Connor

Drake, Ingram, Murray                    Mckinnon, C. Thompson                              R. Freeman, Breida, K. Johnson

Green, C. Davis                               Allen, DJ Moore                                             M. Thomas, Lockett

Evans, Jeffery                                 Adams, Sanders                                            JuJu, Benjamin, P. Cooper

Hogan                                              Lockett                                                           Lockett

Walker                                              Njoku                                                             Burton

Eagles DST                                     Chargers DST                                                Jaguars DST

Vinatieri                                           Succop                                                           Crosby