Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

LT2 trade help

The owner has said that he is putting LT2 on the table and is taking offers. We can protect up to 3 players. LT2 is his only protectable player so he's looking to get some quality back.

my possible protectables:

Brady

Bledsoe

Julius Jones

Rudi

R.Moss

Harrison

what would be a good offer to email him?

If he is giving up LT2, he definitely expects a RB...so Rudi is the only choice you have to give him to fill his RB need. Otherwise, if folks can only protect 3 players they will most likely protect RB leaving quality WR and QB in the pool for the draft.

So, I would offer Rudi, Moss and possibly Brady or Bledsoe for LT2. There would be a chance to obtain quality WR and QB and would give you LT2 and Harrison as a great foundation. Despite his age, I think Harrison will have a big year because of the departure of Edge.

If he is giving up LT2, he definitely expects a RB...so Rudi is the only choice you have to give him to fill his RB need. Otherwise, if folks can only protect 3 players they will most likely protect RB leaving quality WR and QB in the pool for the draft.

So, I would offer Rudi, Moss and possibly Brady or Bledsoe for LT2. There would be a chance to obtain quality WR and QB and would give you LT2 and Harrison as a great foundation. Despite his age, I think Harrison will have a big year because of the departure of Edge.

Tough deciding the value here...there are some quality players there, maybe more then your getting back in the one (although it is LT2). Is Brady, Moss & rudi really worth LT2????

interesting discussion though.