Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Buck Allen

I know he's not a sexy name and doesn't even deliver in an exciting way, but facts are in PPR leagues he has been double digits 3 weeks in a row and delivering as a square RB2.

If the guy is going to be the redzone guy, and he's the pass catching back, is it time to start him weekly?

Drafted him to back up Collins, but I've played both the last 2 weeks. It's a league where we play 5 RB, RB/WR or Flex guys.

I have both. Until they lose trust in one of those backs, both are high floor, low ceiling guys. I think that Collins is more talented, but Allen is delivering and they trust him.

I think Allen is worthy of a flex start weekly.

Yep, the secret's out. He gets passing down work, and he gets the goal-line work. TDs in three straight games. Makes for a great flex play in Week 4 vs. Pittsburgh.

I know he's not a sexy name and doesn't even deliver in an exciting way, but facts are in PPR leagues he has been double digits 3 weeks in a row and delivering as a square RB2.

If the guy is going to be the redzone guy, and he's the pass catching back, is it time to start him weekly?

I think 'Buck' is a sexy name. I mean...it's a verb, too.

Have Collins and Buck, started both week one, should have started both every week, especially this week as it more than likely will cost me a win. :mad:

I think 'Buck' is a sexy name. I mean...it's a verb, too.

I'm going to rule in favor of Rexy here. If there's one thing above all that I would expect from someone who has taken the step of christening themselves as 'SexyRexy', it's that they would know from sexy names.