Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

anyone actually watch eagles games-buy low on McCoy?

So the owner of McCoy is pretty down on him right now. Anyone an eagle fan and been watching the games to see if it's just bad luck/rut or if there is something wrong there? I could maybe offer up Andre Ellington for him and potentially get him. Before just assuming the grass is greener though, I'd like some input from people able to watch him and make sure I'm not buying a name.

If you can get McCoy for Ellington . Please let that person know I have. bridge to sale

3 Eagles games have been on where I live so I saw all 3. I don't follow them closely so take it for what it's worth. To me honestly it looks like Sproles is the man in Philly now at RB. Or at least to the point that he has significantly reduced Shady's value. More so than anyone expected. I think many thought he would see a dip in catches but he started off getting a lot of carries even. He has certainly taken some of the big plays and scores away. That's a lot this early.

They look right now more like the Bills at RB with Jackson and Spiller. As the season wears on I expect McCoy to pick it up and be a solid fantasy starting RB. He may not put up the huge numbers expected though.

Also they have faced some good run D lately.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=437933

Umm... I'm McCoy owner thinking of doubling down almost sold... know looking for at least Sproles insurance.

During Was game McCoy got a concussion to my dissatisfaction he re-entered increasing future risk... he ended with 23 yds on 18 carries. The next game I wasn't expecting much saw all the 49er game... um he didn't look slow, hurt just a solid defense geared to stoping the run... blocking was horrible that is main concern... so a good DL can leave team vulnerable I'm surprised but its injuries to OL.

I'd buy low but start at Sproles who is cheap now... given the MNF spike... then move to get McCoy if that backfires you have nice flex RB or you can deal him to a worried McCoy owner for someone else.