Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

John Brown WR Arizona

He has been making waves all preseason and in bruce arians offense he could be a viable 3 borderline 2. Arians stated that he wants brown to play 60% of the snaps. TY hilton was a rookie in 2011 in the arians system and was able to put up a 50/861/7 line on 57% of snaps.

I think TY had a QB named Manning . I think J Brown has a QB named Palmer . That will make a difference .

palmer threw for over 4,200 yards and 24 tds. While it is not manning it is also not terrible numbers.

• Like 1

The Hilton analogy is fair... I've been high on this kid since camp opened. I'm not sure if he will have much fantasy relevance anytime soon but he is a guy to keep an eye on as a deep sleeper.

- kid did nothing but make plays when called upon ... face it, when Ellington/Dwyer are your top backs ... and you have the second year of the Arians system ... along with the hits they took on defense ... the balls gonna fly :music_guitarred:

Palmer is still a very capable qb, and with Fitz/Floyd drawing coverage, this kid can make some noise.

watching him out there, he comes across as having "it", ya know? :thumbsup:

palmer threw for over 4,200 yards and 24 tds. While it is not manning it is also not terrible numbers.

if I am not mistaken those #'s were better than Lucks :overhead:

How many yards did Luck throw with his team trailing in the 4th quarter? We don't care we'll take the points for the yards but if Palmers throwing for an extra 150 because Seattle and San Francisco are beating the piss out of them then it doesn't make him better.

if I am not mistaken those #'s were better than Lucks :overhead:

From week 10 on last season, Palmer had 14 TD's and 9 TD's with 2361 passing yards. Take away that week 16 game against Seattle and he was a top 5 fantasy QB down the stretch. It took him a while to pick up Arians offense. He's being overlooked this season.

How many yards did Luck throw with his team trailing in the 4th quarter? We don't care we'll take the points for the yards but if Palmers throwing for an extra 150 because Seattle and San Francisco are beating the piss out of them then it doesn't make him better.

It does in fantasy football.