Photo

New Mexico Father of 3 year old missing was training kids to do school shootings....

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,946 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:36 PM

They laugh at us. They probably can't believe we can be as stupid as the Europeans.

#42 fricker66

fricker66

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,203 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:45 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...g-training.html

Focking idiot judge. No threat to the community; I guess she missed them training these kids to shoot up schools or that the kid died as a result of a ritual ceremony i.e. killed

She was applying the law strictly against the prosecution.

#43 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,643 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:49 AM

They laugh at us. They probably can't believe we can be as stupid as the Europeans.

bad people, how do we know this isn't just a bad guy, and Islam has nothing to do with it

Suck it Rockford---

The Right protests the killing of babies, the left protests EVERYTHING else

#44 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,823 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:10 AM

Holy fock, these guys are allowed out on bond:

http://www.foxnews.c...-offenders.html

#45 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,098 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:31 AM

Holy fock, these guys are aloud out on bond:
http://www.foxnews.c...-offenders.html

What did they yell?

Sangre Por Sangre

#46 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,734 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:38 AM

Im getting a headache at the level of stupidity. *The prosecution didnt make any specific examples of threats against the community* As if training to kill people, specifically shoot up schools, isnt a specific threat to the community. Thank God I dont live in New Mexico

#47 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:47 AM

Thank God I dont live in New Mexico

2 types in NM.  The absolute filthy rich in Sante Fe, and the dirt poor Indian/Mexicans everywhere else.  Beautiful state, though, been many times.  

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#48 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,734 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:53 AM

2 types in NM.  The absolute filthy rich in Sante Fe, and the dirt poor Indian/Mexicans everywhere else.  Beautiful state, though, been many times.  

I think thats like every state. You got the rich, nice areas. Then you have the sh1t hole you dont want to be caught in. Id rather visit NM than live there. Im sure the Mexican food is bomb though

#49 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

IMO it's pretty focked up that you all are even bringing politics or pointing fingers at anybody but the perps, instead of focusing on the real tragedy. We have a dead kid, a bunch of kids who were abused and tortured, 5 sick motherfockers who don't deserve to breathe the air they breathe, and you guys want to talk about Obama/Trump/whoever. 

Not that I'm surprised. This place is utterly toxic. 

Maybe you should reread my post. I pointed out that these events happen under every president, nothing political about that statement.

And the FBI was monitoring the camp when the boy was still alive, had they acted sooner the kid might still be here.

#50 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,098 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:30 PM

Maybe you should reread my post. I pointed out that these events happen under every president, nothing political about that statement.

And the FBI was monitoring the camp when the boy was still alive, had they acted sooner the kid might still be here.

And maybe I should kick myself in the balls, so youre not the only retard.

Sangre Por Sangre

#51 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,643 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:53 PM

notice how this left the news like super fast, and there was no mention of his ties to Radical Islam, his father who was considered a person of interest in the trade center bombing, or even mention the fact that hes a Mooslimb

meanwhile, 4 straight days of Omarosa and the N word

Suck it Rockford---

The Right protests the killing of babies, the left protests EVERYTHING else

#52 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,098 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

notice how this left the news like super fast, and there was no mention of his ties to Radical Islam, his father who was considered a person of interest in the trade center bombing, or even mention the fact that hes a Mooslimb

meanwhile, 4 straight days of Omarosa and the N word

Obama!!! :mad:

Sangre Por Sangre

#53 Herbivore

Herbivore

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:56 AM

I think thats like every state. You got the rich, nice areas. Then you have the sh1t hole you dont want to be caught in. Id rather visit NM than live there. Im sure the Mexican food is bomb though

went on vacation to Sante Fe last year.  The wife at some point said..You can't eat tacos every day!  I proved her wrong.  The tacos were amazing.  There was one place that had 4 for $5.  

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2017
Qb - Brady, Garoppolo
Rb - Ingram, Rawls, West, Vereen, Gio, Carson

Wr - Evans, Landry, Cobb, Matthews, Mitchell, Perriman
Te - Gronk, Allen
K - Lutz
D - Steelers

IR - Ware