Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

A really tasty snack

Eggplant Parmesan is a fuking joke. You can shiit in a casserole dish and it'll be fine if you covered it with 12 lb of cheese and marinara.

Cut eggplant thin, salt the slices and place them between some paper towels to shed water. Egg wash and breadcrumb, then bake them, flipping halfway through

Layer in a pan, top with a little sauce and provolone, bake enough to melt cheese, serve.

Its pretty good. Not fried, obv not the absolute healthiest

Love mushrooms. Love olives. Do not like bell peppers. Indifferent about eggplant. Like it diced in some Asian dishes, and an Italian side called caponata.

Method I used to make eggplant parmesan is similar to dank. Once sliced, apply salt. I then use three stage breading... seasoned flour, eggwash, bread crumbs. Pan sear or deep fry.

Cut eggplant thin, salt the slices and place them between some paper towels to shed water. Egg wash and breadcrumb, then bake them, flipping halfway through

Layer in a pan, top with a little sauce and provolone, bake enough to melt cheese, serve.

It's healthier than anything I want to eat.

Like your mother's herp scabs

The doctor thought she was cured. We'll need you back in a couple of weeks.

Never got into the eggplant parm. Good for a veg meal I guess, but as you said, but not all that healthy with all that cheese.