Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff again nominated for the FBG Dumbf**k tournament...

Too bad I cant see it

Yeah you have to have an account with :e: to see it... I probably should have mentioned that earlier...

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 PM

Nominations tote board as of 1830 January 3rd:

1. Hooper/Shick!

2. Squizz

3. General Tso/Higgs
4. Eminence/The Busy The Tired
5. dfsguy/rojbk/Bozeman Bruiser/Wheels Up
6. Bob Magaw
7. flapgreen
8. Quez
9. Slapdash
10. LARamsfan
11. Beaver Cleaver
12. Riversco
13. Mavis
14. RokNRole/MC Gas Money
15. Joe Bryant
16. Curly Night
17. StealthyCat
18. #VOTETJ
19. jon_mx
20. HellToupee
21. SengerCJ
22. KCitons
23. Dismattle
24. Dr. Dan
25. football jones
26. NFL2DF
27. RBM
28. Opie
29. tonydead
30. FavreCo
31. David Dodds
32. knowledgedropper
33. weebs210
34. Ramblin Wreck
35. pantherclub
36. drummer
37. Politician Spock
38. Dedfin
39. Dr. Oadi/Rove!
40. JuniorNB
41. shonuff
42. Tim
43. matuski
44. Ohio State Butthurt fans
45. Ren Hoek
46. Rockaction
47. msudaisy26
48. (open)
I'm probably going to cap it at 48 this year unless there's a boatload of nominations.

Joe Bryant, Curly Night, David Dodd, and JuniorNB (Newbie here) all made the coveted tourney. :lol:

Yeah you have to have an account with :e: to see it... I probably should have mentioned that earlier...

So sho is so RMFF you had to make a thread here about him being one of 48 nominees for an award at an even more low-rent and lightly-trafficked bored than this one, which we can't even see? Awesome. Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If they had a lifetime achievement award, I am sure he'd be in the running for it.

So sho is so RMFF you had to make a thread here about him being one of 48 nominees for an award at an even more low-rent and lightly-trafficked bored than this one, which we can't even see? Awesome. Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

He says he doesn't want to win, but he really does... It pained him last year when he fell short...

Can't believe I remember my sign in for that place. It's been years. :shocking:

Erotik Funhouse (NSFW)... is still going strong. :banana:

Post 7343 may be the best evah. :clap:

I'm scratching my haid that my login and password autocompleted when I clicked the link. This is my work computer which I've had < 2 years, and I never post there. I guess maybe last year I followed a similar link and figured it out? :dunno:

Pretty much says it all.

He says he doesn't want to win, but he really does... It pained him last year when he fell short...

This whole thread is pretty creepy man.

But better than dead kids...so carry on.

I can't read the thread, only the cut and paste so don't know the context.

I doubt Joe or Dodds, with egos similar that of Putin or Kim Jong Un, would allow themselves get nominated to a dumbfock contest though so it must have a different name there.

I dont know if I could list 48 active posters, our DF bracket would go straight to a final four

Sho, are you sending out emails again this year to remind people to vote for you?

I dont know if I could list 48 active posters, our DF bracket would go straight to a final four

We easily have enough dumbfocks for a sweet sixteen and residual dumbfocks to go a good ways to filling out a round of 32.

Sho, are you sending out emails again this year to remind people to vote for you?

Again? That would imply I have done so in the past.

Again? That would imply I have done so in the past.

Deny and deflect... Try for the sympathy and pathetic vote, nice...

Deny and deflect... Try for the sympathy and pathetic vote, nice...

A. Deflect? Do you know what that even means? Ive deflected nothing and was addressing your claim.

B. Yes, I deny your false assertion that I sent emails trying to get votes and win.

You are a liar who is pretty creepy with this.

A. Deflect? Do you know what that even means? Ive deflected nothing and was addressing your claim.

B. Yes, I deny your false assertion that I sent emails trying to get votes and win.

You are a liar who is pretty creepy with this.

:lol:

I take your laughter and inability to refute what I said as an admission that you are full of it.

Go creep on someone else.

I take your laughter and inability to refute what I said as an admission that you are full of it.

Says the guy who won't be posting much here.
  • Like 1

Yeah, WTF?

Hi Max/tosberg...btw...I havent really posted here much. So Hawkers quote is pretty foolish. Nothing new for him.

After thehuddle imploded, I went over to FBG with so many other diaspora refugees. The utter lack of humor there and the Joe Bryant cult of personality turned me off. I saw a quality huddle poster get banned there for no reason. I thought it was terrible and recommended tactfully that better discretion should be shown around here before bans are issued. And that's how I earned my ban there.

If that's how they want to run a site, fock 'em, they can do it without me. I'm an adult. I'm not going to put up with being thought-policed and harassed by vindictive eight-year-old moderators on a sugar rush.

So I came here and put their stick-up-the-ass board behind me. If they ran a halfway decent board, I'd still be there. I don't go there and I don't give a sh*t what happens there,

• Like 2

He's been on the DL for a while. I expect him to be back in his regular rotation after this little warm up stint in the minors.

Welcome back Sho! :cheers:

He's been on the DL for a while. I expect him to be back in his regular rotation after this little warm up stint in the minors.

Welcome back Sho! :cheers:

Here? Nah...Ill post here and there on this site. But regular rotation wont happen.

Here? Nah...Ill post here and there on this site. But regular rotation wont happen.

The lady doth protest too much

Football "guys" :lol:

You spelled gheys wrong

Nothing like that, it is just funny...

Nothing like that, it is just funny...

So...you are going to keep going with that lie?

So...you are going to keep going with that lie?

Still posting,eh?

After thehuddle imploded, I went over to FBG with so many other diaspora refugees. The utter lack of humor there and the Joe Bryant cult of personality turned me off. I saw a quality huddle poster get banned there for no reason. I thought it was terrible and recommended tactfully that better discretion should be shown around here before bans are issued. And that's how I earned my ban there.

If that's how they want to run a site, fock 'em, they can do it without me. I'm an adult. I'm not going to put up with being thought-policed and harassed by vindictive eight-year-old moderators on a sugar rush.

So I came here and put their stick-up-the-ass board behind me. If they ran a halfway decent board, I'd still be there. I don't go there and I don't give a sh*t what happens there,

Quality posting here. Not only has it gotten worse, it's really become a safe space for liberals. They are protected by the mods and anyone that remotely leans conservative needs to walk on eggshells or get the ban hammer. You should see the liberals attack Dodds with personal insults and the like and not a single one of them got a ban.

Guys like Sho are safe there - his BS is not only condoned, it's encouraged as long as it conforms to the latest lefty talking points or hysteria (which it always does).

Thank the Lord!

Oops....I said "Lord". Are you going to be okay? You're not outraged or anything, are you?