Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Chain of command

Anybody watching the show? I think it's on Smithsonian are Nat Geo. Really well done. It's a documentary. Without a doubt the best view of how we are Prosecuting the war on terror right now. Really detailed no bulshit. Solid. Only type of reality show then I would spend time with.

Mung - definitely something you could get into.

Or at least a nice break from your asian ladyboy fetish videos.

Pretty amazing to watch. They have this sort of stereotypical Iraqi General fat chain-smoker sitting in a chair completely disinterested. One of our captains has a iPad or whatever in his hand and is showing real-time HD video of a courtyard maybe three blocks away. He's asking this fat ass General if the men that were there in the courtyard are his man or not. The general looks like every iraqi General I've ever seen or would ever imagine. But after finally prying an answer out of the guy they start counting down from 45 and then the entire Courtyard just blows the hell up.

It was pretty cool to watch. So much for the days of map coordinates.

So far, pretty much tells the story of The Liberation of Iraq.

Just like 15 years ago, we bend over backwards to give the iraqis credit and they just completely suck at everything. Meanwhile, our guys prosecute the war, take the risks, do the planning, and claim that they're just strictly there as advisors.

Pretty amazing that the network got this kind of access. You're not going to get any more real than this. Because it is flat-out real.

They took 911 off the police cars in california.

The messicans kept stealing them thinking they were porsches.