Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Keelan Cole

If you saw that absurd catch he made last week I would think WR3 at worst. Only thing holding him back is Jax tendency to be a pass last team when Fournette is healthy

Dropped him for Enunwa. Maybe a mistake but when fournette is healthy the are a pass only when forced team leaving you with a 3 or 4 catch day and hoping for a touchdown. I will take more touches out of the slot from enunwa.

Benching Thomas and starting Cole.

Dropped him for Enunwa. Maybe a mistake but when fournette is healthy the are a pass only when forced team leaving you with a 3 or 4 catch day and hoping for a touchdown. I will take more touches out of the slot from enunwa.

Wise move. I tend not to roster low floor WRs like Cole. Yeah, Cole has a higher ceiling than Enunwa, but I prefer the latters consistency & higher floor.

Wise move. I tend not to roster low floor WRs like Cole. Yeah, Cole has a higher ceiling than Enunwa, but I prefer the latters consistency & higher floor.

Cole could easily be a WR2. Robinson and Burns were legit starters in fantasy in the same season. There should be a little hesitation, but Cole has some serious ability.

Cole could easily be a WR2. Robinson and Burns were legit starters in fantasy in the same season. There should be a little hesitation, but Cole has some serious ability.

Hes a 2. Plus. The Jags look Unafraid to air it out more this season. They were throwing late and often against the Pats last week. Fournette wont make that big a difference if thats the aggressive game plan. He helps Cole. 8 in the box.

Im not denying his ability. Hes just gonna have too many 4/38 type games to provide WR2 value. Sure, hell put up a 7/116/1 line a few times, but he has too volatile of a floor to be trusted every week. This is a team that will live and die by the run with Fournette, so Cole will be limited by that and the fact that they are deep at WR and Bortles likes to spread it around. Give me Enunwa every time! Hes the #1 WR on a bad team whos going to be playing from behind all year. Not to mention hes got a rookie at the helm who locks onto him every time he drops back to throw. Hes been an absolute target hog the first 3 games and thats only going to continue. Enunwa has the higher floor and is safer and way more consistent. If anyones the WR2 its Enunwa.

Im not denying his ability. Hes just gonna have too many 4/38 type games to provide WR2 value. Sure, hell put up a 7/116/1 line a few times, but he has too volatile of a floor to be trusted every week. This is a team that will live and die by the run with Fournette, so Cole will be limited by that and the fact that they are deep at WR and Bortles likes to spread it around. Give me Enunwa every time! Hes the #1 WR on an inept offense whos going to be playing from behind all year. Not to mention hes got a rookie at the helm who locks onto him every time he drops back to throw. Hes been an absolute target hog the first 3 games and thats only going to continue. Enunwa has the higher floor and is safer and way more consistent. If anyones the WR2 its Enunwa.

They are both really good receivers with poor qbs

Im not denying his ability. Hes just gonna have too many 4/38 type games to provide WR2 value.

I think he made my point for me today...

K. Cole: 5 catches for 40 yards

Bortles is occasionally terrible. It can happen from one play to the next. That is a bigger problem for Cole than anything else. I'd like it if Moncrief would go fish too.

Just can’t believe that the Jaga lost this game at home.

I think he made my point for me today...

K. Cole: 5 catches for 40 yards

I know it's deceptive to project season long numbers after only 3 weeks, but Cole's pace is 80 catches, 1,120 yards, 5 TDs. I think you'll take that line from a WR3 all day long.

Of course the big games and the quiet games that average out of the course of a season are just the nature of the receiver position. That goes for everyone except your stud level guys.

• Like 1

Yall still think Cole is a WR2? Cole has too volatile of a floor to be trusted weekly, especially as a WR2! I think I summed it up pretty well in my initial comment.

Don’t think you can count on any wr2 from that group.

I have no idea what the Jags originally planned offense was going to be because lame azz Lenny cant seem to make it through a game. As it stands, I couldnt imagine starting any of the Jag WRs without bye weeks.

Im gonna drop him as my roster is getting packed, but I believe in his talent and a hold for the end of the season. Hes explosive with a high ceiling as a WR3. Fournette being injured helps the Jax pass game FF wise. However I also know hes not startable for a while perhaps until the schedule gets better.

I'm holding, disappointed for sure in his performance to date. I really thought he would perform much better but it seems we never know which WR on Jax is going to hit each week.

He has so much talent, but Bortles being his qb is why I traded him away in dynasty without too much hesitation. Bortles is just the absolute suck.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think he's solid as a WR3.

I've been starting him as my WR2. (Over Beasley, Garcon, Callaway, Godwin)

Hey Phil, Has your opinion changed since you said this on 9/22? This week v. The Chiefs should be juicy.

I'm playing him in one league, but a bit unsure if any of the WRs in JAX will become a favorite target or if Bortles keeps spreading it around. Maybe Dede ends up being the best

I think we need a couple more weeks

Because of Blake Bortles, he won't be consistent. If you can trade him, do it now before you end up dropping him. I just traded him and Jordan Howard for Ridley and TY Hilton.

Hopefully you guys who were pimping Cole as a WR2 have realized hes nothing more than a low floor WR4. Tried to tell yall.

Congrats on giving great info.

Bortles is just terrible. I'm glad people can stop claiming he is going to be great

People claimed that?