Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

DFS - Divisional Week

I hit on third place in a 70 person tournament in draft kings. Tend to do the 70-100 person tourneys. Anyways this week thinking

Manning at 6k vs Steelers intrigues me

David Johnson 6k

Ware 4500

Manny Sanders 5800

D Thomas 7k

Mike Floyd 5100 vs banged up GB secondary

Greg Olsen 6500 vs a bad against TE Seattle squad

James Jones 4100. Rodgers trusts him a lot and Peterson on Cobb should result in another 11-13 targets

Broncos D 4900 with no DWill or Brown and banged up Ben

Thinking of Toussiant somewhere maybe over Ware bc he should get plenty of dump offs entire second half trying to catch up to broncos

ESPN's Bob Holtzman reports Antonio Brown (concussion) is "not looking good" for the Divisional Round against the Broncos.

DeAngelo Williams (foot) is also "not looking good" for Week 19, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, so RapSheet and Holtzman could possibly be getting word from the same source. Brown was leveled by Bengals WLB Vontaze Burfict on the final fourth-quarter drive and is in the league's concussion protocol. Burfict earned a three-game suspension for the hit on Monday.

I like Russell Wilson this week for some reason.

I also will likely have a lot of Kelce regardless of the matchup. He's going to be a target-hog this weekend.

I like Russell Wilson this week for some reason.

I also will likely have a lot of Kelce regardless of the matchup. He's going to be a target-hog this weekend.

If maclin is out I don't know about Kelce. Hoodie will know he's the only legitimate receiving option and will look to eliminate him. Pats always focus on shutting down one top options of teams

Wildcard Weekend lineup review from Swanson. It was all about the Chiefs-D.

Divisional Value Plays - Holka

This week holds a couple better options at running back and at most other positions as well, which makes you feel better about playing a small slate but it could be even better without the injury concerns in Pittsburgh and Kansas City. Players I like for cash games (in no specific order) ...

Quarterbacks - Carson Palmer, Cam Newton

Newton is probably the top play even in a bad matchup against on the second-best FPts/Allowed defense against QBs. Newton went 269-1-1, 30-1 in their Week 6 meeting. Palmer went 265-2-1 against the Packers in Week 16 in a game that turned into a Cardinals rout.

Running back - David Johnson, James White, C.J. Anderson

Johnson is going to be the chalk and should be 60-70% owned in cash games, maybe more. If Big-Ben plays at 50% or sits and Antonio Brown misses this game, then I like the Broncos win rather easily which puts their running game in play. I think C.J. is a somewhat sneaky play if the injury concerns in Pittsburgh break the right way. Running the ball against the Chiefs isn't a winning proposition, but White does his damage in the air. I like his matchup against the Chiefs LBs. He's a better play on DK where it's PPR.

Wide Receivers - All the Cardinals, Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, James Jones, Julian Edelman, Doug Baldwin

Lots of options at this position. The entire Arizona receiving corps is in play. I like Floyd and Fitzgerald the best out of the trio. James Jones is a nice play in a game the Packers figure to be playing from behind. He's seen the most WRs targets in Green Bay over the last five weeks. The Steelers allow the fourth-most FPts to wide receivers making Demaryius and Emmanuel good plays. Albert Wilson is a sneaky dart throw if you need the salary relief.

Tight Ends - Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Greg Olsen

I'm not sure I'm going to play anyone but Olsen. He's $1800 cheaper than Gronk on Fanduel, $100 cheaper than Kelce and provides just as much upside. Olsen posted 7-131-1 against the Seahawks in Week 6.

too many Indians, not enough Chiefs

Everyone is going HAM on Carson. Thinking of going Peyton. Just have a feeling he's pissed about hgh crap and finally "healthy". Gonna stack him and DT and Manny together in hopes they give me a combined 65-70 pts

If maclin is out I don't know about Kelce. Hoodie will know he's the only legitimate receiving option and will look to eliminate him. Pats always focus on shutting down one top options of teams

Yea I agree with this thought about Kelce especially after last weeks performance but mr personality will take him away. Except for a limp armed Big Ben and mr check down QBs could be a crap shoot. Peyton might be a sneaky play against a week Steeler secondary but he still has question marks.

I'm also debating Chiefs D vs Pats. They are legit. And plus I doubt many have them in lineups. There's gonna be a lot of Cardinals and Broncos in lineups

With Ben's shoulder not 100% I could see Heath Miller getting lots of targets.

I think this is a great thought. Especially if Brown doesn't play he needs the old reliable target to throw 10-15 yards too. Martavis doesn't run the full route tree

Wilson starts regardless, Conley starts if Maclin is a no go

Wilson starts regardless, Conley starts if Maclin is a no go

I meant i am trying to determine who the #2 will be. Does Wilson stay in his spot or does he take Maclins.

Everyone is going HAM on Carson. Thinking of going Peyton. Just have a feeling he's pissed about hgh crap and finally "healthy". Gonna stack him and DT and Manny together in hopes they give me a combined 65-70 pts

You should reconsider.

So Lockett is going to be covered by Norman? Damn i was hoping it would be Baldwin.

Norman typically sticks to the outside and even when he does shadow someone, its usually a top end receiver (Julio Jones) and he very rarely goes into the slot. I think you'll see Norman matched up with Lockett and Kearse most of the day with Cortland Finnegan on Baldwin.

Norman typically sticks to the outside and even when he does shadow someone, its usually a top end receiver (Julio Jones) and he very rarely goes into the slot. I think you'll see Norman matched up with Lockett and Kearse most of the day with Cortland Finnegan on Baldwin.

:thumbsup: This. Of the remaining teams, I'm reasonably certain the highest-ranked CB that moves into the slot is Green Bay's Casey Hayward, which is one reason I'm down on Larry Fitz this weekend. I seem to recall reading somewhere that Norman played two percent of his snaps in the slot this season. Conversely, Baldwin runs something like two-thirds of his routes out of the slot. (Please don't treat those percentages as gospel, but I think they are relatively close to accurate.)

James Jones 4100. Rodgers trusts him a lot and Peterson on Cobb should result in another 11-13 targets

I'm pretty much on board with all of your picks except this one. Cobb moves all over the formation (backfield and slot in addition to outside the hashes). While Peterson will shadow time to time, I think there is a very strong chance he'll blanket Jones this weekend, especially considering the success Jerraud Powers had versus Cobb in Week 16. Of course, just as I say that, Cobb may be more outside this weekend than usual because GB apparently feels Abbrederis is pretty much a slot receiver only.

I'm pretty much on board with all of your picks except this one. Cobb moves all over the formation (backfield and slot in addition to outside the hashes). While Peterson will shadow time to time, I think there is a very strong chance he'll blanket Jones this weekend, especially considering the success Jerraud Powers had versus Cobb in Week 16. Of course, just as I say that, Cobb may be more outside this weekend than usual because GB apparently feels Abbrederis is pretty much a slot receiver only.

Actually switched my flex from James jones to Starks as he was a tiny bit cheaper and I bet he gets lots of screens and if they go down its Starks rest of the way

It may fall into Captain Obvious territory, but while reviewing season-long statistics for the defenses today, I noticed that the top 9 fantasy point producing defenses all made the playoffs and all 12 playoff teams found themselves sprinkled within the top 14.

I think I'll scoop some helpings of DEN and ARI onto my plate this weekend.

It may fall into Captain Obvious territory, but while reviewing season-long statistics for the defenses today, I noticed that the top 9 fantasy point producing defenses all made the playoffs and all 12 playoff teams found themselves sprinkled within the top 14.

I think I'll scoop some helpings of DEN and ARI onto my plate this weekend.

I'm tempted to start the Steelers Def this week, hoping Peyton throws a pick 6 or two.

Actually switched my flex from James jones to Starks as he was a tiny bit cheaper and I bet he gets lots of screens and if they go down its Starks rest of the way

I entered a lot of teams this week. I agree with you that Starks should get a bunch of dump-offs, but I can't bring myself to start him in any of them b/c I don't see a high ceiling. I think his ceiling is higher than Jones', however.

I'm tempted to start the Steelers Def this week, hoping Peyton throws a pick 6 or two.

I'll concede that DEN has been one of the more generous yielders of points to DEF's lately. I guess I'm just jaded from having owned the DEN DEF for most of the season but then starting PIT over them during the last two weeks of league play and getting less than expected in return.

Of course the single entry tournies I'm in at Fan Duel have most if not all the top 10 guys have Brady, Gronk, Fitz and Janis (of all people) in their lineups. Who the fock rosters Janis in a single entry FFS?! Buried on the depth chart, he only becomes a factor if Cobb gets hurt.

Of course the single entry tournies I'm in at Fan Duel have most if not all the top 10 guys have Brady, Gronk, Fitz and Janis (of all people) in their lineups. Who the fock rosters Janis in a single entry FFS?! Buried on the depth chart, he only becomes a factor if Cobb gets hurt.

I'm not completely shocked at that considering Adams was ruled out. But I agree..kinda dumb.