Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFC Divisional - Packers at Cardinals Game Thread

Line: ARI -7

Total: 49

Last Meeting: Week 16 - ARI 38, GB 8

Key Injuries: WR Davante Adams is out. Jared Abbrederis is expected to fill in.

The Cardinals players will be popular fantasy options and for good reason. RB David Johnson is the safest RB on the board and the entire passing game is in play.

Go steelers, I'll pay 300 for afc champ home tickets :o

Wrong thread go cards I guess as that was my hs mascot :mellow:

Wrong thread go cards I guess as that was my hs mascot :mellow:

Are you going to wake up this morning and not remember saying any of this stuff again?

Nope not as wild last night. Why shouldn't I have been confused the other thread still says chiefs v Packers :blink:

Go steelers, I'll pay 300 for afc champ home tickets :o

Set aside some money for the plane ticket to Boston.

I like Arizona in this game I think they should be able to win and cover .

John Brown has stone hands, why the hell do they ever throw his way on 3rd down? Only throw to him deep, and even then, he drops 1/2 of them.

3rd string wr's out there for GB, BRING EVERYBODY AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Brown has stone hands, why the hell do they ever throw his way on 3rd down? Only throw to him deep, and even then, he drops 1/2 of them.

Then he goes and catches that pass. lol

Arizona looks like crap against an undermanned Packers team, not really liking my bet of them winning the SB. As it looks like now, they won't have a chance against either Carolina or Seattle. Why they aren't running Johnson more is beyond me.

That dumbass #92 thought it was a good idea to put his hands up the face mask of the O-lineman, what stupid play that was, should be 14-3.

GB got the break on the hands to the face and playing well despite being down to white guys not named Nelson at WR.

Hope they can keep it up.

Packers are really testing their "next man up" theory. They are down to just 3 WRs and are also woefully shallow at catching TEs....

They are going to have to get a DB to play WR soon.

.Yikes.

Packers are really testing their "next man up" theory. They are down to just 3 WRs and are also woefully shallow at catching TEs....

How AZ isn't bringing the focking house on every play because of this is mind blowing to me

Palmer is doing a complete CHOKE job. Could have run for almost a TD, but throws it into the ground, then way over throws a wide open Johnson, which would have been a TD.

That awkward moment when you give up a 61-yard jog.

Lol, it was a great run, but I thought he lost a shoe he was moving so slow.

Packers have pretty much everyone on D at the line of scrimmage, and Arizona can't get one over the top?

Does Palmer have the ability to audible from the run?

What a joke the NFL is. No consistency on what the heck a catch is. Looked to me like Fitz lost control going to the ground. Maybe they flip a coin every time?

Fitz caught the ball, had 2 feet down and took a 3rd step and then dove and reached the ball forward. That's a catch and a run and football move after the catch too.

Fitz caught the ball, had 2 feet down and took a 3rd step and then dove and reached the ball forward. That's a catch and a run and football move after the catch too.

He was going towards the ground the whole time and the used the football to break his fall. "Football move" is very ambiguous.