Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Will this be Peyton's last game?

I sure focking hope so, the dude has done nothing but :pwn: the Chiefs over the years :(

Yeah he will win the Super Bowl go out a winner and than the HOF .

I have to say that Peyton and Brady are handling the twilight of their careers quite well. Unlike Favre.

Thought Favre was a knucklehead for playing that last game on those cement like conditions at the University of MN Stadium.

By the way I'm really pulling for Manning to go out with a ring. I don't see him coming back next season, so as a Raiders fan glad to see him go. He's probably as healthy as he's been in years, and I see a little zip on his passes. His numbers against Pittsburgh are FAR better if his WRs only drop half of those passes.

One aspect of Manning's game which goes overlooked is his capability to check into favorable run plays. If they can get CJ Anderson on track, and keep the Carolina defense on it's heels, they can possibly avoid the turnovers which Carolina has been living off in the playoffs.

I have to say that Peyton and Brady are handling the twilight of their careers quite well. Unlike Favre.

Yeah, but Peyton and Brady have stability. Favre was kicked the curb by the team he lead for 16 seasons. Let's not forget what he did for a crappy Minnesota team.....

Favre officially signed with the Minnesota Vikings on August 18, 2009. He would go on to have a landmark season in which he surpassed former Vikings defensive end Jim Marshall for consecutive starts at one position, with 291,[95] became the first quarterback in NFL history to defeat every one of the league's 32 franchises since the NFL first expanded to 32 franchises in 2002,[96] surpassed Dan Marino's previous record for four-touchdown games, and was named to his 11th Pro Bowl.[97] The Vikings finished 12-4 and advanced to the NFC Championship game, ultimately losing in overtime to the eventual Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints.[98] Despite the loss, Favre set playoff records for pass completions and passing yards previously held by Joe Montana.[99]

• Like 1

I hope only cause he has lost it and can't stand watching games and only hear about him

hof worthy?

Really?

Yeah, but Peyton and Brady have stability. Favre was kicked the curb by the team he lead for 16 seasons. Let's not forget what he did for a crappy Minnesota team.....

Favre officially signed with the Minnesota Vikings on August 18, 2009. He would go on to have a landmark season in which he surpassed former Vikings defensive end Jim Marshall for consecutive starts at one position, with 291,[95] became the first quarterback in NFL history to defeat every one of the league's 32 franchises since the NFL first expanded to 32 franchises in 2002,[96] surpassed Dan Marino's previous record for four-touchdown games, and was named to his 11th Pro Bowl.[97] The Vikings finished 12-4 and advanced to the NFC Championship game, ultimately losing in overtime to the eventual Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints.[98] Despite the loss, Favre set playoff records for pass completions and passing yards previously held by Joe Montana.[99]

Even at the time I supported GBs decision to go with Rodgers over Favre. That discussion might be in this forum archives somewhere, because it was quite lively.

To argue now that Favre was "kicked to the curb" is actually funny, given the hindsight of what Aaron Rodger's career has become.

Farve pulled the "I might retire" card one too many times. Only when GB called his bluff and set up shop with Rodgers did Farve throw a fit. I supported GB decision at the time and was also glad to see Farve move on and do well with MIN.

Answer is pretty simple:

If Denver wins: He's gone ala Jerome Bettis

If Denver loses: He'll give the "no decision yet" answer shortly after the game, decide he wants to come back for one more go at it in April-June

Farve pulled the "I might retire" card one too many times. Only when GB called his bluff and set up shop with Rodgers did Farve throw a fit. I supported GB decision at the time and was also glad to see Farve move on and do well with MIN.

I thought Favre was fun to watch in Minny. I especially liked when he would disregard whatever play Childress sent in. It cost me a couple of TD's with AP, but I just had to laugh. And also hearing the Packer fans squeal like little girls was fun, acting as if they owned him.

Don't think it will matter , win or lose the Super Bowl will be without question His last game he will retire .