Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Dow hits 20,000

Yeah, I hope to take more of the taxpayers' dollars and redistribute it to po' folk. While I'm at it, lemme try to change some health care to save po' folk and run others out of the country who can't afford it.

Oh...you all care about tax dollars...Ill add it to my what will it take thread about the costs so far in 3 weeks of NYC, the WH, and trips to Mar A Lago and how big of a percentage that is as compared to Obama's entire time in office.

My guess is none of you will have a problem with the costs to the tax payer and that he is putting much of that back in his own pocket.

Under Obama the majority of jobs created were either government jobs or part time jobs. Under Obama more Americans went on disability than found permanent, private sector, full time jobs.

Hope and Change?

Have a link (and I mean a real one) to support the garbage you are citing.

You should also look at the difference in wages to show that its not really what you think either.

Mr Talking Point poster.

Oh...you all care about tax dollars...Ill add it to my what will it take thread about the costs so far in 3 weeks of NYC, the WH, and trips to Mar A Lago and how big of a percentage that is as compared to Obama's entire time in office.

My guess is none of you will have a problem with the costs to the tax payer and that he is putting much of that back in his own pocket.

That's not even counting the cost to have security surround the prostitute that he's married to while she lives in NYC.

That's not even counting the cost to have security surround the prostitute that he's married to while she lives in NYC.

You know all about Eastern European who-res. I'll take your word for it on this one.

You know all about Eastern European who-res. I'll take your word for it on this one.

Yes, my E.E.W is with me for my billions. :banana:

Yes, my E.E.W is with me for my billions. :banana:

It ain't your intelligence either...

Must be the spray tan

It ain't your intelligence either...

Must be the spray tan

Nah, she could date Bosnians and have even darker.

Nah, she could date Bosnians and have even darker.

But it would be a natural dark

If liberals had any balls they would pull their money out of the stock market. A good stock market helps get Trump re-elected.

Great legacy left by Obama. Hopefully the orange guy doesn't fock it all up.

Trump undoing some of that legacy left is precisely why the DOW is blowing up.

What is that legacy?

I believe he's attempting to give credit to Obama for removing stifling regulations, tax reform, etc.......Had Obama not been so dead set on making things difficult for American companies, Trump wouldn't look so good for the economy.

Kind of like praising the arsonist for the fire he sets so the firefighter can save lives.

Jan. 20, 2009 DOW = 7,949.09
Jan. 17, 2017 DOW = 19,743.19 Nov 7, 2016 = 18,259.60

HTH

:nono: The day Trump won to now......

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/12/us-markets.html

Stocks have risen sharply since President-elect Donald Trump's surprising victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton, as optimism around the prospects of tax cuts and fiscal spending have flooded the market. Since Nov. 8, the major indexes have risen at least 4.5 percent, with the small-caps Russell 2000 soaring more than 15 percent. The Dow, meanwhile, has posted 15 record closes since then and gains in 21 of the past 25 sessions.

Dow Average up over 2,000 since Nov 7th, 2016.

MAGA

Thank you Barrack! Dude is going to look like Abraham MFing Lincoln after four years of President Golden Shower. :pointstosky:

:nono: The day Trump won to now......

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/12/us-markets.html

Stocks have risen sharply since President-elect Donald Trump's surprising victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton, as optimism around the prospects of tax cuts and fiscal spending have flooded the market. Since Nov. 8, the major indexes have risen at least 4.5 percent, with the small-caps Russell 2000 soaring more than 15 percent. The Dow, meanwhile, has posted 15 record closes since then and gains in 21 of the past 25 sessions.

Dow Average up over 2,000 since Nov 7th, 2016.

MAGA

That's not how it works... Quit trying to pad Drumpf numbers with alternative facts.

When do the libtards pull out of Trumps stock market? I guess money comes first.

When do the libtards pull out of Trumps stock market? I guess money comes first.

And watch...the second it drops at all...conveniently thatll be trumps fault. They never fail to impress.

And watch...the second it drops at all...conveniently thatll be trumps fault. They never fail to impress.

Did you not post here from 2009-2016? Every single thing was Obama's fault, according to RP, drobs, etc.

I'm struggling to figure out how you all believe this is some new phenomenon.

That's not how it works... Quit trying to pad Drumpf numbers with alternative facts.

It most certainly IS how it works. I even included CNBC (which is middle/slightly left) FFS.

Exactly. Focking brain dead not to acknowledge investors are loving Trump.

Guess these focking losers don't have a 401k going apesh!t right now. Or they pulled their money into ultra conservative funds or something. :lol:

Did you not post here from 2009-2016? Every single thing was Obama's fault, according to RP, drobs, etc.

No sh1t. Somehow I don't expect these crybaby rubetards to blame Drumpf for urban violence, foreign terrorism, bad weather etc.

Whose fault is it?

I thought it was Bush?

No, you definitely blame everything on Obunmer. :cry:

The point is, a good stock market helps trump and goes a long way toward getting him re-elected. If you're on the left and are in his stock market, you might as well vote for him.

At least they get to watch over a female now. I feel sorry for the guys forced to keep tabs on the tranny the previous 8 years.

Who do we blame if the market declines (or crashes) over the next 4 years? Drumpf or Barry. I want to know who to blame before it happens.

???

At least they get to watch over a female now. I feel sorry for the guys forced to keep tabs on the tranny the previous 8 years.

This was so unfunny and not clever that it will probably go ignored. But I can tell that you worked hard on it and were very proud of yourself so I'm going to quote it and pat your head. Good boy. :thumbsup:

Ive never encountered a group of more ignorant completely uninformed idiots than that Trump fans are on this board.

It's uncanny just how stupid they prove they are every time they post

• Like 1

Ive never encountered a group of more ignorant completely uninformed idiots than that Trump fans are on this board.

On behalf of many on here....feel free to find another board thats not beneath your superior intelligence.

Something something...door....ass...

On behalf of many on here....feel free to find another board thats not beneath your superior intelligence.

Something something...door....ass...

I second

This was so unfunny and not clever that it will probably go ignored. But I can tell that you worked hard on it and were very proud of yourself so I'm going to quote it and pat your head. Good boy. :thumbsup:

Why are you in this thread? This is about the stock market. As I recall, your retirement plan isn't a big part of your future.

Why are you in this thread? This is about the stock market. As I recall, your retirement plan isn't a big part of your future.

I'm in this thread because my 401K is very dependent on the stock market. Hope this helps, monkey boy. Dance! Dance!

My own little lap dog. Watch him follow me and beg for attention. Bwahahaha No, you can't look at my girlfriend. So stop begging.

I'm in this thread because my 401K is very dependent on the stock market. Hope this helps, monkey boy. Dance! Dance!

My own little lap dog. Watch him follow me and beg for attention. Bwahahaha No, you can't look at my girlfriend. So stop begging.

All 30k of it? Ha ha. Don't make me dig up that thread, ya broke ass bich!

All 30k of it? Ha ha. Don't make me dig up that thread, ya broke ass bich!

Get to digging, Fido Maybe this year, yes, :wave:

Go to your mom's bathroom and look at that shiny reflective thing. You'll see the Guiness Book of World Records holder when it comes to ignorant uninformed idiots. Also, most likely a chronic bed wetting sociopath. HTH

Dow closes at 20,611. 4 more years! 4 more years!

If he can raise it by the same percentage that Obama did, I'll be impressed. He's nowhere close yet. :wave: