Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Hannity's turn. Another Fox scumbag sexaully harrasing women.

Who cares other than Newbie?

I'll start with a not me.

you opened the thread. Apparently, you care, cumguzzler

Gee Newbie was wrong again. Shock.

Gee Newbie was wrong again. Shock.

Geez, Flahawker is still obsessed with me. Shocker. Dude, I'm straight. You are not seeing my cack no matter how much you beg.

This is the entire Fox News/Breitbart agenda. Just a bunch of made up bullsh1t to appease their unintelligent fan base.

You're the uneducated warehouse worker, whose family left him, and now you eat poop....right?

You're the uneducated warehouse worker, whose family left him, and now you eat poop....right?

I believe you have hit on the pertinent points.

lol

Oh my. Down goes Newbie.

Thread over. Lol

#Fatality

#Mortalcombat

Thread over. Lol

To think, he started this thread. Lol.

To think, he started this thread. Lol.

He was like a giggling school girl thinkIng he was breaking news and that another Fox host was in trouble.

Still a valid thread. We just found out that she was paid off by Hannity/Fox News. :banana: :music_guitarred:

Still a valid thread. We just found out that she was paid off by Hannity/Fox News. :banana: :music_guitarred:

You got whupped. Gotta sting.

You got whupped. Gotta sting.

Yet, it doesn't. And yeah, I got whooped because the girl changed her story. :doh: As long as it caused you a bit of joy in your pathetic little life, I'm more than happy to have started the thread. I'm here for you, buddy. :wave:

Yet, it doesn't. And yeah, I got whooped because the girl changed her story. :doh: As long as it caused you a bit of joy in your pathetic little life, I'm more than happy to have started the thread. I'm here for you, buddy. :wave:

You believe anything. What a jackass. What a waste of a human being you are.

You believe anything. What a jackass. What a waste of a human being you are.

:clap: Yes, because it would be so hard to believe that a guy working at Fox News might sexually harass anyone. Have you been living under a rock, kvnt boy?

:clap: Yes, because it would be so hard to believe that a guy working at Fox News might sexually harass anyone. Have you been living under a rock, kvnt boy?

Are you that stupid to think that the radical left isn't setting these guys up? lol your parents should be arrested for negligence. They raised an utter moron.

Are you that stupid to think that the radical left isn't setting these guys up? lol your parents should be arrested for negligence. They raised an utter moron.

ROFL. Hackery at it's finest. All of them? All of those women who came forward about Ailes and O'Reilly? God, you're a focking idiot. :doh:

ROFL. Hackery at it's finest. All of them? All of those women who came forward about Ailes and O'Reilly? God, you're a focking idiot. :doh:

Who said all of them? :dunno: But a bit of a coincidence don't ya think? Never mind, you don't think.

• Like 1