Sign in to follow this  
lsk6453

Keeper League draft

This is the first year we are keeping a player and I have the first pick.

the guy who has Edge and lamont Jordan will be keeping Jordan.

I am scared of Edge this year with that bad o-line in ARZ.

Is this is a safe pick?

Your opinions are welcomed

My keeper is Stephen Jackson

Who else is available with the #1 pick? Can you give us maybe a top 10 available list maybe?

Thanks, will respond again when you post that. Please see mine too, thanks.

Who else is available with the #1 pick? Can you give us maybe a top 10 available list maybe?

Thanks, will respond again when you post that. Please see mine too, thanks.

I do not have the complete list yet, I just know that Edge will be available because I spoke with the person who had Edge and Jordan and he told me he is keeping Jordan.

Jamal Lewis will also be available, but that is all I know.

Well, I'd certainly take Edge over J Lewis. I also downgraded Edge on my list of targets this year due to some concerns, but still think he's a top 12 back at the worst.

I would definitely take Edge, if he's there. I live here in AZ, and all I am hearing is how good Edge looks in camp. Not only physically, but Edge is bringing a new attitude and emotion to the Cardinals and their running game. More importantly, the Edge has built a solid line of communication with his O line, and believe me, no one wants to let the Edge down. Plus, with the incredible tandem of WR's in Boldin and Fitzgerald, AND now TE Pope, Defenses can't stack the box against the run. I know I may be biased because I am a Cardinals fan, but the pieces are finally coming together for a good running game in the desert. There are zero reasons for the O Line anymore, and Edge has the attitude and experience to make it happen. If you look at Edgerrin James' running game, he always seems to make a 2 yard loss into a 3-4 yard gain. It is this kind of ability that makes him special. One last thing - he is a starter with no competition. He is going to get a LOT of carries, as well as a TON of receptions from Warner (and maybe Leinert if he ever signs). I would definitely take Edge and make your opponent pay for dropping him!!! Good luck.

Whoever is available out of the following:

LT - not avail

LJ - not avail

SA - not avail

Portis - not avail

Tiki - AVAIL

Ronnie Brown - AVAIL

Caddy - not avail

P. Manning - not avail

Moss - AVAIL

Owens - AVAIL

Edge - AVAIL

With the first pick I believe that I will have to take a RB just to have the chance to have 2 decent starters. While Moss and Owens would be available to me, if I take them, I will not have a chance at another RB.

I hate the #1 pick