Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Todd Heap Needs Our Prayers....

Absolutely devastating. As a parent, I cannot even begin to fathom the depths of such impossible grief.

Most profound sympathy for him and his entire family...may they find the strength and courage to somehow go on from this starkly desolate day.

Too hard to even think about. God bless family to get through this and somehow lead a normal life.

• Like 1

While I don't know the details of this particular accident...as to whether what I'm about to propose could have prevented it, one way you can "express condolences" is to make a commitment today to the Circle of Safety.

Take the ten seconds to do a 360 around your vehicle every time before you get in to drive.

Sad, sad story.

Hope they can move on with their lives although It won't be easy.

Condolences as well to Boston Celtics player Isaiah Thomas, who lost his sister in a car wreck yesterday as well.

As the father of a three year old myself this story crushes me. I can't imagine how he's going to cope. So tragic. Hope he's got a great support system.

I couldn't even imagine the guilt he will feel for the rest of his days. What a terrible tragedy. I hope he or his family have the good sense to get some counselling.

Support is nice to have, but he's gonna need some extra help here from someone trained to help people cope with this sort of thing.

As the father of a three year old myself this story crushes me. I can't imagine how he's going to cope. So tragic. Hope he's got a great support system.

All this, that's rough. Father of two kids here, I probably would lose my mind.

God.

Pray that he and his family turn to God and give this to God.

Psalm 23, if you are praying for him pray that they read that.

John 15:7.

God can give his family the rest and peace in facing this awful and tragic accident.

I Pray that their Daughter will indeed rest in peace.