Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Shonne Greene can't keep his job

Anyone watching the game? The dude is just awful..I can't see him keeping his job

Who else they got? They need to make a trade and get someone.... Maybe one of the Saints RB's

The Jets offensive line sucks.

Sanchez sucks

But I bet if this team ran the Tebow style offense they'd be able to run the ball :ninja:

The Jets offensive line sucks.

Sanchez sucks

But I bet if this team ran the Tebow style offense they'd be able to run the ball :ninja:

Book it. Sanchez will be out of a job soon. Jets will end up running the option with tebow.

Book it. Sanchez will be out of a job soon. Jets will end up running the option with tebow.

This is the reason why I'm willing to BUY Shonn Greene this season. I hope this offense keeps tanking in the preseason and the boobirds force Rex's hand early in the season.

This is the reason why I'm willing to BUY Shonn Greene this season. I hope this offense keeps tanking in the preseason and the boobirds force Rex's hand early in the season.

Agreed, buy real focking low though.

I thin Sanchez, Greene and Rex will all be looking for new jobs within a year or two.

I have high hopes for Shonne Greene this year. He's entering his 4th year with very little tread on the tires. With LT gone, his yardage and receptions should increase significantly.

Tebow will vulture TDs, but jeesh Greene is currently ranked 25th among RBs. He should easily finish better than that.

but jeesh Greene is currently ranked 25th among RBs. He should easily finish better than that.

Doubtful.

I have high hopes for Shonne Greene this year. He's entering his 4th year with very little tread on the tires. With LT gone, his yardage and receptions should increase significantly.

Tebow will vulture TDs, but jeesh Greene is currently ranked 25th among RBs. He should easily finish better than that.

I don't think Greene is very good but I agree with this. He's going 4/5 round in 14 team mocks. Barring injury he's a lock for 250+ carries and whatever you get receiving is gravy. Very good value.

Yeah, but he sucks.

I would rather have Bilal Powell in the last round than Greene in the 4th/5th. Sanchez and Tebow are both checkdown machines, and Powell has moved ahead of Joe McKnight for the backup RB/3rd down back job.

I don't think Sanchez is the problem in that offense. I think he's a fine QB but he's not given a supporting cast to work with. Now he has the Tebow problem to deal with.

I think it's everybody else that's wrong with that offense. Holmes is OK but banged up. The other WRs all suck when healthy which they aren't - they're all dinged up. Hopefully Hill provides NFL talent. I've no idea what they did with Burress' telephone number. The RBs suck. I understand being down on Greene but who do you replace him with? Powell? McKnight? The O-Line was totally overmatched in the Giants game.

There's nothing there to work with.

Actually, the team is taylor-made for Tebow even though IMO he's a lesser QB to Sanchez. The D is solid and can keep them close. The offense just has to avoid mistakes. Since there's nobody to throw to, may as well have the speedy 250 pound QB crashing into the other team's linebackers. He's scary good at scrambling, his throwing skills -well you know - but at least it's sufficient to keep the secondary honest, and he doesn't turn the ball over. TEs are great for dump passes and the lone bright spot on offense is that they have a very good one.

It's unconventional but Tebow has shown that you can win games that way.

[/b]

Doubtful.

"Doubtful" that Greene will finish higher than 25th among RBs? He finished 20th in my league last year and that was considered a huge disappointment.