Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Hey Beer....Trade offer pending to you

sacrificing my future for the present....guess it all depends on what you think of the Kat's future prospects. Check it out.

:banana:

Gronk will really help the Kats in their push to win it now and you get a nice group of prospects.....Moncrief, Patterson, and Green I think all have a great shot as weekly starters in the upcoming years. Freeman is maybe a crapshot along with the 2nd rounder.

Overall I think its a good trade for both teams.....Kats solidify contender status, and you have a bevy of young talent that will help fasttrack the rebuild.

edit: I guess we really dont know if its a good trade until CBFalcon weighs in :dunno:

Kat Fancy gave up

Freeman, Devonta ATL RB; Moncrief, Donte IND WR; Patterson, Cordarrelle MIN WR; Green, Ladarius SDC TE; Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick

Mmmmm...sweater meat gave up

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Gronks getting old... he'll be good for another few years, but gets hurt quite a bit as well.

:banana:

Gronk will really help the Kats in their push to win it now and you get a nice group of prospects.....Moncrief, Patterson, and Green I think all have a great shot as weekly starters in the upcoming years. Freeman is maybe a crapshot along with the 2nd rounder.

Overall I think its a good trade for both teams.....Kats solidify contender status, and you have a bevy of young talent that will help fasttrack the rebuild.

edit: I guess we really dont know if its a good trade until CBFalcon weighs in :dunno:

I think there are solid grounds to veto this trade.

I think there are solid grounds to veto this trade.

:dunno:

Do a poll on the mange bored and make sure the title has "Collusion" in it.......those seem to go over well.