Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

When your wife talks sh!t about your family...

My wife got drunk and started taking sh1t about my family tonight. At what point do you tell her to stfu? She's said some foul chit. I'm holding fire for now but I'm about to let loose.

How hurtful do you get? Should I tell her that her whole focking family is retarded and she should really shut her mouth? Or point out the numerous times my family has helped us out without our asking them to?

Ima go make a drink while y'all discuss.

My wife got drunk and started taking sh1t about my family tonight. At what point do you tell her to stfu? She's said some foul chit. I'm holding fire for now but I'm about to let loose.

How hurtful do you get? Should I tell her that her whole focking family is retarded and she should really shut her ###### mouth? Or point out the numerous times my family has helped us out without our asking them to?

Ima go make a drink while y'all discuss.

Lawyer up. It's coming.

• Like 1

I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe

If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho

• Like 1

Lawyer up. It's coming.

I hope not. Been 20 years. No kids, no major issues... She just flipped her lid tonight.

You have no kids and have been married 20 years!? Wow, that's sad.

Why?

ETA: been together for 20, married for 16.

They might not be able to have kids. And I guess it depends on how bad she was talking about them. If it wasn't something I agree on then I would tell her to stfu.

They might not be able to have kids. And I guess it depends on how bad she was talking about them. If it wasn't something I agree on then I would tell her to stfu.

I never wanted kids, told her so from day 1.

She attacked my family's character out of the blue.

Too much Patron? :dunno:

I'd shrug it off as some sh1t she said when drunk :dunno:

I'm with you on that. But 20 years in its a little harder to shrug off.

Like, where the fock did that come from?

"In vino veritas"

More shots. Find out how she really feels. I'm buying. :cheers:

"In vino veritas"

She doesn't drink wine. :dunno:

And no, there was no "truth" in her rant. It was actually insulting. Fockin weird, coming from a normally"rational female".

Why?

ETA: been together for 20, married for 15.

I dunno. I guess I just don't see the advantage of being with the same woman for 20 years. When you're young and "in love", it sounds awesome. But plugging the same hole gets a bit boring after 10 years. It's generally kids that keep a marriage together that long.

More shots. Find out how she really feels. I'm buying. :cheers:

:cheers:

She's out. Have to find out how she feels in the AM I guess.

I dunno. I guess I just don't see the advantage of being with the same woman for 20 years. It's generally kids that keep a marriage together that long.

That's what I'm getting at. We've been best fockin friends for 20 fockin years! Didn't want or need kids to add or subtract from our relationship. Or so I thought. Never had a clue that she felt that way about my family.

Also didn't know that I could say the kind of sh!t that I said tonight. :(

I dunno. I guess I just don't see the advantage of being with the same woman for 20 years. When you're young and "in love", it sounds awesome. But plugging the same hole gets a bit boring after 10 years. It's generally kids that keep a marriage together that long.

Ten years? Really? Seems like maybe two years, tops

That's what I'm getting at. We've been best fockin friends for 20 fockin years! Didn't want or need kids to add or subtract from our relationship. Or so I thought. Never had a clue that she felt that way about my family.

Also didn't know that I could say the kind of sh!t that I said tonight. :(

Hope you guys work it out. If not, you have a real nice opportunity to have your own pad, and bang some different chicks. Win win.

Hope you guys work it out. If not, you have a real nice opportunity to have your own pad, and bang some different chicks. Win win.

Fock that. If this sh!t doesn't work out I'ma go hang with Bunny and drink myself to death.

She doesn't drink wine. :dunno:

And no, there was no "truth" in her rant. It was actually insulting. Fockin weird, coming from a normally"rational female".

The saying means that real feelings come out when someone is drunk. The truth is not what she said, but how she feels. And I would wager she has felt that way for a while.

Hell my wife rags on my dad all the time. And I rag on her mom. They both deserve it :lol:

Fock that. If this sh!t doesn't work out I'ma go hang with Bunny and drink myself to death.

:lol:

Butt in all experience. Even though I have no butt experience, they need to vent. I doubt she truly feels that way if your family has helped as you have stated. Sounds like she had a moment and used it. I wouldn't put much stock into it for now. Bang her sideways in the morning. Cook her breakfast, and ask if she really meant what she said.

If you get declined, your liver and my liver need to get together and go bowling.

The saying means that real feelings come out when someone is drunk. The truth is not what she said, but how she feels. And I would wager she has felt that way for a while.

I know what "in vino veritas" means - "in wine, truth".

I tried to convey that in my response.

That doesn't explain why this bullshit came out tonight. My family are good people. Always have been. My family prolly helped gf's family get situated in this country.

I know what "in vino veritas" means - "in wine, truth".

I tried to convey that in my response.

That doesn't explain why this bullshit came out tonight. My family are good people. Always have been. My family prolly helped gf's family get situated in this country.

Well there you have it - she's pissed 'cause they're responsible for GiantsFan.

Can't say as I blame her

I used to believe that when I was younger. Not so much as you get older and have been in a relationship for years.Those feelings don't lie dormant for years and suddenly come up now.

Sounds like she wanted to pick a drunk fight and this is the avenue she choose. I'd bet my left useless 45 year old but that she apologizes in the morning.

Well there you have it - she's pissed 'cause they're responsible for GiantsFan.

Can't say as I blame her

😨🔫

Sounds like she wanted to pick a drunk fight and this is the avenue she choose. I'd bet my left useless 45 year old but that she apologizes in the morning.

That's the thing. WTF would she pick this ridiculous fight tonight? There have been so many better arguments to be made at better times. This was a nut shot for no reason.

That's the thing. WTF would she pick this ridiculous fight tonight? There have been so many better arguments to be made at better times. This was a nut shot for no reason.

Is she on the rag?

Is she on the rag?

No

She's German. :dunno:

Maybe she's pissed at you about something and she just pulled something out like this knowing it'd rattle you rather than say what's really on her mind? Dunno. If you've been best buds all these years and don't have communication probs then maybe it was just a combo of being drunk and pissed at something, the something who knows. I'd just ignore it/her till the am and see if she remembers tonight tomorrow.

Chalk it up to alcohol. Nothing more till she says otherwise.

Ten years? Really? Seems like maybe two years, tops

Really?

You guys are depressing but I am also (potentially naively) idealistic. If I still love his personality, etc, getting it on with him should remain fun. :dunno:

Really?

You guys are depressing but I am also (potentially naively) idealistic. If I still love his personality, etc, getting it on with him should remain fun. :dunno:

We have fun doing the dishes. We have fun doing damn near anything together.

She married me for a reason. Apparently it wasn't for my family name. :dunno:

How can anyone know how to respond without knowing what she said?

If it's, "your dad's bbq is too dry, and your mom's fashion sense is outdated," it's probably not a big deal. If it's, "your family thinks they're better than my family," not a big deal. If it's, "I think your sister is a lying back stabber, and your mother is a manipulative cünt," you might need to address that.

How can anyone know how to respond without knowing what she said?

If it's, "I think your sister is a lying back stabber, and your mother is a manipulative cünt," you might need to address that.

That's pretty close.

And maybe not inaccurate.

But I addressed that potential problem about a month ago and put it to bed.

Or so I thought.

By sad, you mean smart on both of their parts, right?

Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever posted here. Congrats on that :doh:

you know I love you and all, but, damn...