Sign in to follow this  
mcgruber

pick up john brown?

John Brown was dropped and cleared waivers. I'm torn about taking a shot on him versus riding out my current team.

14 team standard

QB: Bortles/Cousins

RB: McCoy, Crowell, Matt Jones, Asiata, Tevin Coleman

WR: OBJ, Alshon, Edelman, Sanu, Tyrell Williams

I'm also trying to trade one of my WRs for some RB depth. We start 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex.

Is it worth it? Who do I drop? I was thinking Asiata but I'm also thinking about dropping him and taking a shot on Dixon.

Thanks in advance

John brown is a big risk right now. I had him last year n flexed him and got pretty lucky with him to end the season. He might be good to have on your bench for extremely good match ups. Only person I could see to drop is Asiata but it seems like u r ton at rb. I'd stay with ur roster as is. Asiata could be goal line back.

Hold.

Wait until Smokey shows signs of life. I don't trust it right now. Jaron is taking his place and Larry The Great is getting 'this is your last year so let's do this' type treatment as it relates to targets.

In a 14 teamer, you can't be messing around with dropping true assets for shaky speculation.

If you must, I'd to looking really hard at Matt Jones, but his name should carry some 'throw into a trade' type value even at this point.