Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

Even they knew Hillary was a disaster. Too bad almost half the country was too dumb to figure it out.

No matter intent, it should be a concern to all that a foreign government tried to influence an election.

Again unless there is proof Trump put them up to it. It's completely unrelated

Of course they favored him. He's thenone who said he's willing to work with Russia, while Hillary would continue giving Iran everythinng

Of course they favored him. He's thenone who said he's willing to work with Russia, while Hillary would continue giving Iran everythinng

Again...candidates are irrelevant.Hacking either side to influence our elections isn't some small deal(and there is apparently evidence they hacked both)..

But again...Hillary :mad: is all you all can do.

It also goes between be "working with Russia"

So the voting public got to see what kind of dirtbags the Democrats are and got to vote based on the truth.

How is this a bad thing

Here's the deal dummycrybabycrats, you were exposed...fix yourself before you're obsolete.

You lost because you cheat and lie and are generally just dirt. Deal with it.

• Like 1

So the voting public got to see what kind of dirtbags the Democrats are and got to vote based on the truth.

How is this a bad thing

Here's the deal dummycrybabycrats, you were exposed...fix yourself before you're obsolete.

They are doubling down on the Russian hacking. Remember this post when they start going after high level people for the disgusting things they are doing. They will blame Russia and say hackers did it.

Seems to me we needed intervention to preserve the integrity of our election from Hillary and the DNC. It's pretty sad when CNN analyst and DNC chair Donna Brazile said, "This is an election, and the goal is to come out the winner, not to come out unscathed. Let's get out the vote."

Remember the emails are about their illegal activities. THEY broke the law. you don't get to rob a bank and than blame the guy smoking meth who pointed you out in a police lineup.

BTW - I think Seth Rich leaked the DNC info which is why they killed him.

:wacko:

No it's not irrelevant when a foreign power influences a US election :wacko:

Seriously why is this stuff even questioned? Why does it have to be explained?? This used to be basic easy stuff that everyone agreed on now even that is partisan?? We are FOCKED

This is what you get when you nominate a guy who likes palin' around with terrorists. Especially when he's a draft dodging rapist with a spray tan and combover.

Even if it were true it only proves even more how Hilary can't be trusted to protect e-mails that should be secure.

Good thing the voting public got to find out a little more of the truth before voting.

Also, influencing is not even close to the same as actually tampering/hacking actual votes or the voting count, so get the fock out of here with this b.s.

And as far as influencing, CNN, NBC and more tried their best to influence the election and they're right here in the U.S. If it's oh so horrible we can be influenced by a foreign power that we can't control, even more so we should prosecute these "home grown" news organizations for influencing the election.

Even if it were true it only proves even more how Hilary can't be trusted to protect e-mails that should be secure.

Good thing the voting public got to find out a little more of the truth before voting.

Also, influencing is not even close to the same as actually tampering/hacking actual votes or the voting count, so get the fock out of here with this b.s.

And as far as influencing, CNN, NBC and more tried their best to influence the election and they're right here in the U.S. If it's oh so horrible we can be influenced by a foreign power that we can't control, even more so we should prosecute these "home grown" news organizations for influencing the election.

Why does everybody act like cable news organizations need to have some kinda moral reason to be unbiased.. they are simply that, cable news programs in it for a profit and trust me trump is a pot of gold for them

My side? You once again show your ignorance. Again..,Hillary is your ridiculous defense. Psst..wanting to know the truth does not equal blaming. Again...should be something all Americans should want to know and keep out of our elections.

Wanting consistency has nothing to do wtih "Hillary!". No one gave a sh*t when the MSM was handing Hitlery's campaign debate questions. But yeah, the Russians!!!!!

ROFLMAO.

:lol:

Why does everybody act like cable news organizations need to have some kinda moral reason to be unbiased.. they are simply that, cable news programs in it for a profit and trust me trump is a pot of gold for them

Are you separating cable news from other news? Like. should some be unbiased? Regardless, I don't care if they are. But by the ethics of journalism they're supposed to be. So, if they want to be considered an actual news organization they should absolutely be unbiased. Otherwise, their credibility suffers and they get ridiculed as they have been, and deservedly so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_ethics_and_standards

Will anyone listen?

(CNN)A bipartisan quartet of high-profile senators said Sunday that "recent reports of Russian interference in our election should alarm every American," as President-elect Donald Trump sharpened his unprecedented attacks on US intelligence agencies.

The group -- two Republicans and two Democrats -- called for an investigation into American intelligence agencies' conclusion that Russian hacking was intended to help Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

"Congress's national security committees have worked diligently to address the complex challenge of cybersecurity, but recent events show that more must be done," said Sens. Chuck Schumer, the incoming Senate Democratic leader, Sen. John McCain, the Armed Services Committee chairman, fellow Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, and Sen. Jack Reed, the top Armed Services Committee Democrat, in a Sunday morning statement.

"While protecting classified material, we have an obligation to inform the public about recent cyberattacks that have cut to the heart of our free society. Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyber-attacks."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/russia-us-elections-2016/index.html

Trust me their credibility suffering is not hurting their bottom dollar.... all any of them are concerned about is the $$$... think they care that a link to their story is posted all over the Internet and being torn apart? I don't think they do as long as it got 10 million hits in 3 days

Foreign refugees = such a terror threat that we need to ban them.

Russia tampering with our elections = no problem!

Welcome to Trumptardia, a magical place where you drain the swamp by appointing Wall Street cronies and a draft dodging spray tan poosay is regarded as an alpha male.

The next four years are going to be a lot of fun! :overhead:

How is this a bad thing

And the point is obviously too complex for you yet again.

Wanting consistency has nothing to do wtih "Hillary!". No one gave a sh*t when the MSM was handing Hitlery's campaign debate questions. But yeah, the Russians!!!!!

ROFLMAO.

:lol:

Actually plenty gave a ...and debate questions are about different than this..,again, it must just be too complex for some of you.

And you know damn well you all would be screaming bloody murder had they done this to help Hillary and Trump would be the loudest whiner yelling Rigged over and over.

Welcome to Trumptardia, a magical place where you drain the swamp by appointing Wall Street cronies and a draft dodging spray tan poosay is regarded as an alpha male.

Yeah...but Hillary got debate questions.

Yeah...but Hillary got debate questions.

Hillary sucks too. Unfortunately for the rubes who voted for Drumpf at some point the mission accomplished victory tour ends and he actually has to, you know, govern. :lol:

Actually plenty gave a ######...and debate questions are about different than this..,again, it must just be too complex for some of you.

And you know damn well you all would be screaming bloody murder had they done this to help Hillary and Trump would be the loudest whiner yelling Rigged over and over.

If anything the debate questions are worse. That you can't see that just goes to you being a partisan hack. And I believe in the truth so no I wouldn't care if this had happened the other way around. I don't care who reveals the truth. We should all want as much truthful information as we can get to make informed decisions.

No it's not irrelevant when a foreign power influences a US election :wacko:

Seriously why is this stuff even questioned? Why does it have to be explained?? This used to be basic easy stuff that everyone agreed on now even that is partisan?? We are FOCKED

I really don't know what is the more shocking news, the entire disgusting affair of Russians hacking our political system or the attitude expressed here. Its like if watching a bunch of crazed fans cheer their favorite team while the mob was standing on the sidelines paying off the other team for fixing the game. It's saddening to think how much our country has lost it's sense of morals and ethics. As long as you get the end you desire, justify the means anyway you want after...

• Like 2

Trust me their credibility suffering is not hurting their bottom dollar.... all any of them are concerned about is the $$$... think they care that a link to their story is posted all over the Internet and being torn apart? I don't think they do as long as it got 10 million hits in 3 days

It is hurting their bottem dollar. They are really starting to drop in the rankings. Hell the hallmark channel is beating them during prime time. Sad.

I really don't know what is the more shocking news, the entire disgusting affair of Russians hacking our political system or the attitude expressed here. Its like if watching a bunch of crazed fans cheer their favorite team while the mob was standing on the sidelines paying off the other team for fixing the game. It's saddening to think how much our country has lost it's sense of morals and ethics. As long as you get the end you desire, justify the means anyway you want after...

Oh the irony......

The Clintons had many dealings wth the Russians. Maybe they hacked her private server or one of the 40 blackberry's she used.

Oh the irony......

The fact that you think Clinton getting debate question(s) ahead of time (water question at the Flint debate! - wow, what a shocking question) is less of an issue than the CRIMINAL ESPIONAGE Russians hacking of the DNC and Clinton emails to exert control over an AMERICAN election pretty much has eliminated you from ever expressing an opinion on anything that I think is worth 2 cents at this point.

• Like 1

So if this was going on, what did Obama do about it? Whined?

It isn't fun; it's just focking sad.

If anything the debate questions are worse. That you can't see that just goes to you being a partisan hack. And I believe in the truth so no I wouldn't care if this had happened the other way around. I don't care who reveals the truth. We should all want as much truthful information as we can get to make informed decisions.

That's the whole point of the inquiry on the Russian meddling thing :thumbsup:

The fact that you think Clinton getting debate question(s) ahead of time (water question at the Flint debate! - wow, what a shocking question) is less of an issue than the CRIMINAL ESPIONAGE Russians hacking of the DNC and Clinton emails to exert control over an AMERICAN election pretty much has eliminated you from ever expressing an opinion on anything that I think is worth 2 cents at this point.

Or maybe... Clinton just lost.

I hate that a foreign government hacked us and played a role in our elections. Once it's proven with certainty, their should be repercussions. Sanctions, clandestine operations, not sure, but something. With that said, I'm also glad politicians are exposed, and corruption, lies, backroom deals are exposed. Truth should always be sought. Think Snowden. That man is a hero and should be pardoned by Obama.

I hate that a foreign government hacked us and played a role in our elections. Once it's proven with certainty, their should be repercussions. Sanctions, clandestine operations, not sure, but something. With that said, I'm also glad politicians are exposed, and corruption, lies, backroom deals are exposed. Truth should always be sought. Think Snowden. That man is a hero and should be pardoned by Obama.

The ends justify the means... got it.

Or maybe... Clinton just lost.

Honcho and his ilk will never accept that, they are officially the party of excuses.

Their inability to look in the mirror is simply astonishing.

The ends justify the means... got it.

Sure, the left has taught us that, see whistle blowers.

Sure, the left has taught us that, see whistle blowers.

That's a left thing? Silly me I thought it was an American thing to encourage other AMERICANS to speak up over injustice :dunno: