Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Fvck Doug Baldwin

Fvck him to death with a cactus

This year could be different but I feel every November and December you want Baldwin and Wilson on your roster

Banking on any receiver on the Seabags being a viable fantasy starter is a bad idea. Move on.

Baldwin said he wouldnt be himself this season.

And its showing.

Yeah I dont feel bad for Baldwin owners. He was hurt in the offseason. Said he wouodnt be 100% this season. And is pushing 30.

No one should be shocked.

as much as i don't want to, i'm holding. Wilson woke up this week, the wake up for Baldwin can't be far behind. He'll whine at some point and the squeaky wheel theory will go into effect.

This year could be different but I feel every November and December you want Baldwin and Wilson on your roster

No doubt.

Baldwin is screaming buy low right now.

i follow who i can on rotoworld. curious if doug baldwin is practicing in full now? Kinda a way to know if he is dinged up or not. Dang sure didn't get hurt vs rams. 1-1 lol

i'm giving baldwin another chance this week against that terrible oakland secondary. he looked fine to me last week (and did practice in full), just was a run heavy game script and wilson managed to hit some long bombs to other guys. lost my week because of him last week, can't afford to lose another. its him or guys like allison (if he gets cleared--monday game), davis (vs bmore), kupp (concussion protocol), Lmiller (sucks), or godwin (low snap count, too many options in TB). Will be agonizing this decision...I wish there was some report of Baldwin or the coaches speaking out about his lack of involvement...something to get excited about other than it being a decent matchup. otherwise i'm just hanging my hat on past years production and the draft capital i invested.

i follow who i can on rotoworld. curious if doug baldwin is practicing in full now? Kinda a way to know if he is dinged up or not. Dang sure didn't get hurt vs rams. 1-1 lol

Looks like he was a full go.

i'm giving baldwin another chance this week against that terrible oakland secondary. he looked fine to me last week (and did practice in full), just was a run heavy game script and wilson managed to hit some long bombs to other guys. lost my week because of him last week, can't afford to lose another. its him or guys like allison (if he gets cleared--monday game), davis (vs bmore), kupp (concussion protocol), Lmiller (sucks), or godwin (low snap count, too many options in TB). Will be agonizing this decision...I wish there was some report of Baldwin or the coaches speaking out about his lack of involvement...something to get excited about other than it being a decent matchup. otherwise i'm just hanging my hat on past years production and the draft capital i invested.

If he’s going to break out , he’s playing a team that he can do so.

ok... im still hating on doug.. but.. Pick 3.

WR Tyler Boyd v.Pit
WR Calvin Ridley v. TB
FLEX Taylor Gabriel @ Mia
Bench Doug Baldwin @ Oak
*Kirk available on waivers

yes its been agonizing to say the least. as i stated earlier i thought i had the steal of the draft at 4:6 ppr in Baldwin. Many say...... shame on you for taking him when he said he was 80%....i guess so but i thought he was playing possum. Hopefully he bounces back....its getting a bit ridiculous.

ok... im still hating on doug.. but.. Pick 3.

WR Tyler Boyd v.Pit

WR Calvin Ridley v. TB

FLEX Taylor Gabriel @ Mia

Bench Doug Baldwin @ Oak

*Kirk available on waivers

Boyd

Ridley

Baldwin.

If he Baldwin is going to break out, I think this will be the game.

Then trade him.

Lol.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Again, squeaky wheel get the grease so I figure this weekend they will scheme to get him some looks.

I've convinced myself that if you own him, you have to keep him. And if you don't, you should acquire him for cheap if you can. Look at both his and Wilson's numbers last season and prior, both start notoriously slow. The BIGGEST difference this year is that focktard Schottenheimer. He's what's killing Wilson's and Baldwin's potential. Teams will start to scheme to stop their run game and Baldwin will have to be more involved.

Again, squeaky wheel get the grease so I figure this weekend they will scheme to get him some looks.

I've convinced myself that if you own him, you have to keep him. And if you don't, you should acquire him for cheap if you can. Look at both his and Wilson's numbers last season and prior, both start notoriously slow. The BIGGEST difference this year is that focktard Schottenheimer. He's what's killing Wilson's and Baldwin's potential. Teams will start to scheme to stop their run game and Baldwin will have to be more involved.

Sure hope so..... Im doing the same and have him starting as my #3 wr. fingers crossed

Lockett been one of the most reliably decent ppr wrs for a waiver pickup. Baldwin I guess is a speculative buy low, not really happy about it though.

My flex wr choices are Baldwin Thomas and Jordy. All matchup and game script dependent at this point. Baldwin should see a spike because I just dont think Lockett can stay healthy all year

I like Nelson of that group.

..the field with no catches.

You were only 6 catches for 91 yards away from being right. Good job lmfao.