Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Active shooter-Pittsburgh

Report from KDKA, Pittsburgh's CBS affiliate: Police sources say the gunman walked into the building and yelled, "All Jews must die."

Suspect said to be in custody

:lol:

The fake bomber wasn't resonating with voters so The Left has to trot out their Jew Hating Gun Nut. (oops, he also hates Trump)

These people are focking sick.

When they realize that voters don't give a about this either what is next?

• Like 1

School shooting, news office shooting, or cop shooting a black criminal.

Someone is going to get Lefty Fear Mongering Bingo next week.

The fake bomber wasn't resonating with voters so The Left has to trot out their Jew Hating Gun Nut. (oops, he also hates Trump)

When they realize that voters don't give a ###### about this either what is next?

Antifa and MS-13 join forces and start shooting every white person in site. Last ditch effort.

School shooting, news office shooting, or cop shooting a black criminal.

Someone is going to get Lefty Fear Mongering Bingo next week.

You need help.

• Like 1

Antifa and MS-13 join forces and start shooting every white person in site. Last ditch effort.

So do you.

• Like 1

In January, an account an account linked to Mr. Bowers was created on Gab, a social network that bills itself as a haven for free speech. The app, which grew out of claims of anti-conservative bias on Facebook and Twitter, is a popular gathering place for alt-right activists and white nationalists whose views are unwelcome on other services.

Early members included the right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulous and Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

When they realize that voters don't give a ###### about this either what is next?

It's real focking sh1tty that you immediately come in and try to spin this politically. D1ck.

• Like 1

It's real focking sh1tty that you immediately come in and try to spin this politically. D1ck.

MDC beat him to the punch. Miss that?

Thoughts and prayers time is political? :wacko:

Nice try weasel

How did he beat Senator Rock to the punch?

Although I thought MDC's initial post was sarcastic, nothing political about it.

Also ... Drobs and RP/HT criticizing someone else for making a thread political? :wacko:

How did he beat Senator Rock to the punch?

Although I thought MDC's initial post was sarcastic, nothing political about it.

m

The sarcasm was political. The nuance must of escaped you.

Also ... Drobs and RP/HT criticizing someone else for making a thread political? :wacko:

That's obnoxiously hypocritical, for sure, as is the idea that posters need call out both "sides" to make a legitimate point. When was the last time those guys ever found fault with team Trump?

m

The sarcasm was political. The nuance must of escaped you.

I don't think so. Trite condolences aren't the purview of of any political party. Even if you twist it somehow to justify your contempt, there is no comparison to Senator's post.

I don't think so. Trite condolences aren't the purview of of any political party.

Willful blindness. You don't even get a "whooosh".

That's obnoxiously hypocritical, for sure, as is the idea that posters need call out both "sides" to make a legitimate point. When was the last time those guys ever found fault with team Trump?

What did Trump do wrong here? It's the left that doesn't like jews and cops.

Trump did nothing wrong, and I'm sure he'll tweet shortly to condemn antisemitism.

Why the sarcasm? Are you saying he is an anti-Semite? Or inspires them?

To be fair HT might have been critical of Trump back in 2015 when he was a lifelong Democrat who would never, ever vote GOP. He just coincidentally joined the Geek Club a few weeks before his late life political 180.

:dunno:

• Like 1

To be fair HT might have been critical of Trump back in 2015 when he was a lifelong Democrat who would never, ever vote GOP. He just coincidentally joined the Geek Club a few weeks before his late life political 180.

:dunno:

Thank god people like me changed direction. It was easy to do when the Democratic Party went batshite. Can you imagine president Hillary? You're welcome. And thanks. Thanks for voting for Gary Johnson in a swing state. People like you and me got Trump elected. Nice work buddy.

If this thread thread doesn't fully encapsulate what is wrong with America, I don't know what does. Idiots on either side going full retard on each other.

• Like 1

If this thread thread doesn't fully encapsulate what is wrong with America, I don't know what does. Idiots on either side going full retard on each other.

So much of this.

This forearm literally drains me. Its just such a bunch of sad focks on both sides, day after day after day. The same one liners and vile rhetoric over and over. So many terribly unfunny people.

I keep trying to find another place to post, but I must have Stockholm Syndrome or something. Its just so hard to try and be civil and respect the opinions of others, when everyone is just so focking mean spirited about everything. I tell myself these guys are all chill in real life, and its just a charade, but Im starting to doubt that. It just permiates and bleeds into every single thread. Sad sad times.

• Like 2

So much of this.

This forearm literally drains me. Its just such a bunch of sad focks on both sides, day after day after day. The same one liners and vile rhetoric over and over. So many terribly unfunny people.

I keep trying to find another place to post, but I must have Stockholm Syndrome or something. Its just so hard to try and be civil and respect the opinions of others, when everyone is just so focking mean spirited about everything. I tell myself these guys are all chill in real life, and its just a charade, but Im starting to doubt that. It just permiates and bleeds into every single thread. Sad sad times.

Hate to break the sad news to you, but it's like this everywhere. You're never going to escape it no matter what forum you go to.

Hate to break the sad news to you, but it's like this everywhere. You're never going to escape it no matter what forum you go to.

The GC was better before you followed Sho over here.

Maybe its you?