Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

So, this whole thing is fallling apart?

yeah it is

Is it? I seriously have not seen any update for a while on this. Did something come out that I missed?

Although I'm against this fockstick roy moore, If this pixxes you off, I'm all for the umpa lumpa in charge supporting him. :banana:

The RNC decide to support this guy too. They took a break but breaks over!

So kiddos, just remember whenever you contribute to the RNC? You have no control over where your money goes. And for all you know, your hard-earned money that you contributed to the RNC will go directly to Roy Moore.

The RNC supporting peedophiles... hey, what do you want? we got you Gorsuch!

The RNC decide to support this guy too. They took a break but breaks over!

So kiddos, just remember whenever you contribute to the RNC? You have no control over where your money goes. And for all you know, your hard-earned money that you contributed to the RNC will go directly to Roy Moore.

The RNC supporting peedophiles... hey, what do you want? we got you Gorsuch!

And liberals are sick and depraved without scruples or morals.

With this in mind, best not hear a single trumptard criticize anybody for touching a woman's fully clothed buttcheek for 3 seconds. Or whatever.

These were the guys who were horribly frothing at the mouth over a fake pedophile pizza parlor too!

With this in mind, best not hear a single trumptard criticize anybody for touching a woman's fully clothed buttcheek for 3 seconds. Or whatever.

These were the guys who were horribly frothing at the mouth over a fake pedophile pizza parlor too!

Difference is this whole thing is a lie.

Let me know when she turns that yearbook of hers over for testing...

Hint: She won't

And the pizza parlor's true?

I agree. But you realize she's only one of what now about a dozen?

To me the most compelling is the male security guard. What the hell does he have to gain from this? And how much of an Uber Creep you have to be to get kicked out of a mall for creeping on teenage girls?

Toomey's the most compelling is the male security guard. What the hell does he have to gain from this? And how much of an Uber Creek you have to be to get kicked out of an ALABAMA mall for creeping on teenage girls?

Fixed.

See an actual ad put out by Doug Jones, Roy Moore's opponent:

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

They're just handing this guy the election. Hard to say who ran a worse campaign at this point, Doug Jones or HItlery.

:lol:

Lol. They know nothing about black people.

To me the most compelling is the male security guard. What the hell does he have to gain from this? And how much of an Uber Creep you have to be to get kicked out of a mall for creeping on teenage girls?

What evidence do they have?

What killed franklin is hard evidence. I'm also willing to bet conyers is part of the list of people who used tax payers dollars as payouts.

And the pizza parlor's true?

Pizza gate is the belief that children are passed around and used as leverage against powerful pedophile people. Have you not learned anything these past few months? You think this is strictly a Hollywood problem? Are you going to sit there and tell me everything coming out about the child abuse is fake?

What evidence do they have?

What killed franklin is hard evidence. I'm also willing to bet conyers is part of the list of people who used tax payers dollars as payouts.

Agreed on the lack of evidence. If they had hard evidence like Moore on tape talking about his sexual assaults to back up these womens claims, I could see the Republicans abandoning him.

Pizza gate is the belief that children are passed around and used as leverage against powerful pedophile people. Have you not learned anything these past few months? You think this is strictly a Hollywood problem? Are you going to sit there and tell me everything coming out about the child abuse is fake?

I distinctly remember the reason it was called pizza gate was because it was supposed to be run out of some sex dungeon in the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't even actually have a basement.

• Like 1

I distinctly remember the reason it was called pizza gate was because it was supposed to be run out of some sex dungeon in the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't even actually have a basement.

I think it had more to do with the wacked out way podesta refered to treating pizza as an object rather than food in his emails.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to writing part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

Agreed on the lack of evidence. If they had hard evidence like Moore on tape talking about his sexual assaults to back up these womens claims, I could see the Republicans abandoning him.

Hard evidence or any kind of admission would have sunk him. In the court of public opinion, denial still works, even in the face of a mountain of circumstantial evidence. The benefit of living in a litigious society.

Hard evidence or any kind of admission would have sunk him. In the court of public opinion, denial still works, even in the face of a mountain of circumstantial evidence. The benefit of living in a litigious society.

I think he was talking about Trump.

that's it!

The entire #metoo was all a facade.

Hold on, are you saying the Soros and company dreamed up this movement to attack Roy Moore? Tin foil hat time.

Hold on, are you saying the Soros and company dreamed up this movement to attack Roy Moore? Tin foil hat time.

I am saying it's all a sham, Republicans paid all those ladies (and boys) to accuse all the liberals

I am saying it's all a sham, Republicans paid all those ladies (and boys) to accuse all the liberals

I thought that after the second one. It is sad, a lot of these people did what they are being accused of but there are also a lot of innocent people. It is all politically motivated and not morally motivated which is the most focked up part.

I am pretty sure the guy that took that photo of Gropey Al was Karl Rove.

Is there more scumbag no good outfit than the Democrat party ?

Seriously biggest sleazeball corrupt lying mother fockers out there.

If you support them you should be ashamed.

So it's made up cause she dated & noted where it took place. Okay...

Washington Post had a handwriting expert look at the entry and he said the writing was consistent with a single person having written it. So, if she admits to writing some of it....... :dunno:

• Like 1

Yeah, the first time I saw the interview with Gloria pants suit and she was dancing all around just providing the yearbook to an independent third-party I figured she was full of s***.

Gee, I'm sure this will be covered with as much Gusto and time as all the other aspects of the accusers who didn't lie right?

I heard sumbitch talking about how she doesn't feel badly for any of these guys because they can find work elsewhere. It's their f****** reputation you skank. You stupid f****** clunt. Is odious is I think Roy Moore is, I hope you Suz the s*** out of this b**** and Gloria Allred.

So it's made up cause she dated & noted where it took place. Okay...

This has to get exhausting... It simply has to, nobody can be this much of a shill for one party..

This has to get exhausting... It simply has to, nobody can be this much of a shill for one party..

:lol: seems that is the only thing going on these days.

It has to be like being a Browns fan and not being pissed, and actually defending them.

Washington Post had a handwriting expert look at the entry and he said the writing was consistent with a single person having written it. So, if she admits to writing some of it....... :dunno:

I did a google search and can't find that. I'm no expert but a cursory glance at Roy's signatures in 1977 and today are pretty close. Add the graduation card that has recently come out and they all look the same to me.

Graduation Card

Yearbook Signing

1999 Court Doc

2017 Sig

I'm in Alabama. The commercials imply he is racist. No mention of underage girls. :dunno: