Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Cuse - let me thank you for all your help.

Would you say Randy Moss is a top tier WR?

And if I offer one of my RB for any of the top WR, of Portis, Edge, and Henry, which two should I try to hold on to?

Moss is at the top of the top tier wr's now! (My statement of Roy not being top tier may have been a bit pre-mature as well!! DOH!)

Three weeks in a row he (Moss) has put up crazy consistant numbers. I really thoght they would "showcase" Moss and then work everyone else in. However, it don't look like anyone can stop Moss, so there isn't a reason to get everyone else involved. Moss complimented by Welker seems to be money!

Portis got nicked up again today I would say he is the most expendable. Edge and Henry should be the most consistant yardage producers. I would hang onto Edge purely on the fact that he gets the TD runs. Shanny seems to give everyone a chance except for Henry. Henry got one today but that was after Selvin Young and Cutler was stuffed. Edge didn't have a stellar day, but did well vs the Ravens considering they were down quick and abandoned the run.

As soon as Whisenhunt learns how to balance out his wr's and Edge it will be a dangerous offense...with Leinart or Warner.

Portis would be the guy that I would part with. His risk of injury is too scary.

hey cuse, my trade attempts to get lamont jordan and roy didn't go through and they both just up great numbers again. i'm wondering if at this point, with the way peyton seems to be handing off the ball to addai and hitting dallas clark for td's if you'd even consider giving up harrison for roy williams or if that's just too much to do? i couldn't get the deal to work with boldin included, not sure if boldin's great day today will help either, just curious. thanks!

Hey cuse, I need a bye week fill-in for Brees next week. Do i dare take a chance on Grossman@Det or drop him and pick up Pennington@Buf or Garcia@Carolina? Thats the best available on the wire in a 12 teamer.

My RB play is horrific. Rudi is hurt, Reggie Bush blows, Ahman got hurt and Fred Taylor is Fred Taylor. The rest of my team is pretty solid. Any suggestions on trades i should throw out there? I'm 2-0 and up 50 pts going in to tonight but i know it won't last without any rb's.

Romo

Leinart

Rudi

Bush

F.Taylor

Ahman

Wayne

Kevin Curtis

Braylan Edwards

Welker

S. Holmes

Gates

Reed

Pitt

Ben has been a decent start thus far. He won't get you alot of yards, but he should be able to get you a TD or two. They have a great redzone offense that will get him a very good number of TD's this year. However, they are still a run first team. His yards won't be spectacular, but respectable.

Romo runs the greatest fantasy offense of the year. Not only will he throw for TDs...he'll run them in too. He'll put up 300+ yds....everything we want from our fantasy QB. There is only one thing we ask Romo not to do....play Chicago!

I'd go with Romo. Simply for the fact that he's in an offense that is averaging 41 ppg. Ben is a good option, but Romo gives you that potential to put up big numbers, even against the Bears!

thanks Cuse9 for the advice.

my opponent had big game from mcnabb and i eeked out a win by 7pts in a high scoring battle.

choosing romo (27pts) over big ben (12pts) made the difference.

Would you trade Holt for Maroney? I see STL is in a big trouble and Maroney should only go up from here. What do you think? It's a PPR league by the way.

My other WRs are Owens, Curtis, and Dwayne Bowe. My current RBs are Gore, TJones, Green, JJones, Dominc Rhodes. We start 3 WRs, 2 RBs, and a flex WR/RB.

Thanks in advance.

Would you trade Holt for Maroney? I see STL is in a big trouble and Maroney should only go up from here. What do you think? It's a PPR league by the way.

My other WRs are Owens, Curtis, and Dwayne Bowe. My current RBs are Gore, TJones, Green, JJones, Dominc Rhodes. We start 3 WRs, 2 RBs, and a flex WR/RB.

Thanks in advance.

It looks like the Maroney experience isn't working out. I thought this was the week he would break out. He did well yardage wise, but once again the TD went to Morris. I sure as helk don't want my #1 or #2 back giving way to TD's. He also is not involved in the passing game at all! His draft day value is dropping. I definitly think his better days are ahead of him. Biggest problem is the Pats are content just thowing TDs.

Holt is still one of the leagues elite wrs. No matter if the Rams are great or bad we shouldn't expect Torry Holt to slow down anytime soon. You have good depth at rb and are short on depth at wr. Let's not get too excited about Curtis. Most people that owned him had him on the bench this weekend. Holt and Owens paired with Gore, Jones and Green is a pretty good starting line up.

It's an intriguing offer, but I think you take a hit in your weekly starting line up. I'd pass on this trade. It just doesn't make sense to trade away a player like Holt for a guy who is no better than what you already have.

My RB play is horrific. Rudi is hurt, Reggie Bush blows, Ahman got hurt and Fred Taylor is Fred Taylor. The rest of my team is pretty solid. Any suggestions on trades i should throw out there? I'm 2-0 and up 50 pts going in to tonight but i know it won't last without any rb's.

Romo

Leinart

Rudi

Bush

F.Taylor

Ahman

Wayne

Kevin Curtis

Braylan Edwards

Welker

S. Holmes

Gates

Reed

Pitt

Overall your team is good enough to carry lackluster performances from your running backs. Your best bet is just to wait it out! Bush should get back on track and Rudi hasn't done bad...hideous yesterday, but he'll be fine. You knew with Fred and Ahman injury and up and down production could be expected. You have one of two choices with them. You can either hope they play great when you need them or package them and trade for one solid rb. It won't be a stellar back by no means, but you can trade quantity for quality to an owner with no depth. Going after Jacobs right now could turn out to be a great move.

There is no blockbuster deal I would suggest, just a smaller trade to slightly improve. I woudln't worry about Rudi....he'll be fine. Bush has alot of potential he should get back on track tonight!

Hey cuse, I need a bye week fill-in for Brees next week. Do i dare take a chance on Grossman@Det or drop him and pick up Pennington@Buf or Garcia@Carolina? Thats the best available on the wire in a 12 teamer.

Noway would I want Grossman as my starter! I have him and currently I'm trying to move him!!

Joey Harrington looked decent yesterday so there is no reason to thinK Garcia can't do just as well. I like him and his match-up this week. Pennington should be a fine start as well and having Cotchery and Coles is pretty good deal for him.

Based on match-ups I think Pennington is the way to go. Both look pretty good vs Buff/Caro, but Pennington has better talent around him. Noway would I want to go with Grossman, he's one more bad throw away from being done.....forever!

So I have Romo, Brees, and Garcia. We play 2 per week and next week Brees is out. Garcia has not been bad, but he plays the Panthers next week at Carolina and there are other options on the WW. I will prob play Brees and Romo every week except on Byes, so this is just for week 4 and 8. Would you add any of these guys for Garcia, or stick it out? The players:

Trent Green: home against Raiders week 4, home against Giants week 8

Joey Harrington: home against Texans week 4, week 8= home against 49ers

Alex Smith: week 4= home against Seattle, week 8= home against Saints

So these are prob the 3 best QB's on the WW. I am leaning towards Green as he has the most upside and has thrown quite a bit for good yards, but the lack of TD's and his interceptions scare me. They all have good matchups both weeks, but I would like to hear your opinions here. Thanks!

Just got offered Vince Young, Sean A, Jones-Drew and Colston for Peyton, Marvin, Lynch

do i do it?

Im 1-2 and desperately need an rb2 .... the only kicker is that all of the above besides alexander are on byes next week and I can't afford another loss....

we play 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex 1 te, k and defense

thanks for the help my man

JB

ok heres my question, im in the tank right now, unless deuce has a amazing game tonight, I will be 0-3. I need to stop the bleeding. I am getting nothing from my RBs. I need to upgrade. heres my team::

QB: Manning, Leinart

RB: D Mcallister, Jamal Lewis, J Norwood(ATL),

A Green(HOU), S Morris(NE), A Thomas(BUF)

WR: R Wayne, Cotchery, M Clayton(BAL),

R Curry(OAK), B Jones(TEN), W Welker(NE)

TE: Antonio Gates, Ben Watson

K: Jason Hanson

D: Tenn

on top of that manning and wayne have not been putting up the points I think they should be. my team has scored a whopping 62 points this week, deuce hasnt played yet, but still. im getting killed. Ive even entertained trading manning, I got an offer but before I had time to evaluate it the owner had pulled it, I didnt really like it anyway, but thats the only bite I had on manning, I figured there would be more. anyway I have no idea what to do here, I would really like to upgrade at RB without giving away the farm, but I dont know if thats possible, at this point I really need to do something, im opened to anything. any trade suggestions?? thanks.

Cutler, Plaxico for Kitna, Portis

or

Plaxico for DeShaun Foster, Santana Moss

This would make my squad here

QBs

Jon Kitna

Jake Delhomme

RBs

Thomas Jones

Clinton Portis

Ahman Green

Carnell Williams

Julius Jones

WRs

Roy Williams

Vincent Jackson

Jerricho Cotchery

Would you trade for Brandon Jacobs? I thinking of offering Ahman Green to Jacobs' owner. He is 0-3 and is hit with injury (SJax, Jacobs, Andre Johnson) and may be willing to take Green for Jacobs. My team will be weak as I have to start JJones or Dwayne Bowe or Leon Washington at a flex WR/RB position until Jacobs is healthy. Is it wise to sacrifice the next 2-3 weeks for a long run? Jacobs can start along side Gore and TJones to form the best RB corp in my league.

Thanks in advance.

Reggie Bush for sure. I will guarantee he scores a TD this Monday. I don't throw out guarantees lightly....this one is for sure. Reggie will have a damn good game in the spotlight of Monday night football. There is some big ego on the line too....who's better....Young or Bush. I really think Bush is going to take this game personal and come up big for fantasy owners.

I'm liking what I'm seeing out of Barber this year, but he's playing the Bears.....Bears I say...Bears!! Who would you rather have your rb going against...the Bears or the Titans? Take Reggie!

I'm damn proud of myself for this one! Even though Barber would have been the better play :music_guitarred:

Hi Cuse,

My thread wasn't getting any love, so I thought I'd try you :shocking:

Villain is a little desperate at 1-2, and is in need of WR's. I don't see any huge holes in my squad (EDIT: And if there are, please let me know where :) ), but I do have a couple extra WR's. I'm basically trying to be an opportunist here with someone who is in a bad spot.

KingKory

C. Palmer

T. Owens, C. Chambers, D. Driver, B. Marshall, A. Toomer, Roddy White

E. James, D. Ward, T. Bell, B. Jackson

J. Shockey, A. Crumpler

A. Vinatieri

Green Bay

Villain

M. Bulger, M. Shaub, J. Campbell

C. Johnson, D. Mason, J. Jurevicius, D. Jackson, G. Jennings

T. Henry, R. Johnson, A. Peterson, T. Jones

J. Witten

J. Hanson

New England

How jacked of a trade is B. Marshall for A. Peterson straight across? I also wouldn't mind getting my hands on Jason Witten or Shaub. Do you suggest putting up C. Chambers/D. Driver for Peterson? B.Marshall/R. White for M. Shaub/T. Jones?

Thanks much!

Need to start 3 WR's, 1pt 10yards, PPR, 6 pt TD's.

D. Branch, SEA @SF

C. Chambers, MIA OAK

T. Owens, DAL STL

B. Marshall, DEN @IND

S. McDonald, DET CHI

R. Brown, PHI @NYG

I. Bruce, STL @DAL

Need to start 3...TO is a must start. Branch has been solid but SF let's a lot of rushing yardage and they may not have to throw too often. Chambers has been solid as well, but plays a tough OAK D...Reggie Brown is a bust in my eyes, on a high scoring day he barely gets the ball. Marshall? McDonald? What's your take on this?? I'm stuck.

Thanks again.

Oh help master, i need your expertise. Do I continue to ride out Braylan Edwards success vs. Baltimore, or go with Kevin Curtis vs. Giants. The Curtis play just seems like a trap to me and Baltimore has been allowing Wr's to score. What are your 2 cents?

Hey Cuse,

With the SJax injury and Portis on a BYE I'm hurtin a bit this week. I've put in a waiver claim on Leonard but who knows if I'll get him. In any case, our league starts 1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex, I've got ADP in at RB and for flex I have the following options:

Caddy@Car

Curtis@NYG

Santonio@Ari

VJax vs KC

I'm leaning towards Curtis, Caddy seems to be hurtin as he didn't finish that last game, and with the way Graham played Caddy could lose goaline carries.

Thanks!

Update: Leonard was grabbed by someone else but I was able to get Kenny Watson

cuse...

alright, trade offer, I was offered Fitz and either mcgahee/perterson/or jordan for bush and housh...what's your take on the trade? (bush and housh are on my team)

thanks in advance...

cuse...

alright, trade offer, I was offered Fitz and either mcgahee/perterson/or jordan for bush and housh...what's your take on the trade? (bush and housh are on my team)

thanks in advance...

sorry, I didn't give you all the info....my other RB's are MJD, Jacobs, Derrick Ward, Sammy Morris, and jerious norwood..

my other WR's are edwards and Derrick Mason. we start 2 RB's and 2 WR's....

hope this makes it more clear..thanks again..

Hey Cuse9 thanks for your help last week you were right about Reggie Bush.

This week I need to make a choice about my RB's

which 2 RB's should I start ?

Rudi Johnson vs Patriots at Cinny

Derrick Ward vs Eagles at New York

Deshaun Foster vs Tampa Bay at Carolina

Brandon Jackson or Deshawn Wynn vs Vikings at Minny

OR should i pickup Kenny Watson and start him.

And my other question Which Wr should I start ?

Just 1 of these WR's

Lee Evans vs Jets at Buffalo

or

Shaun McDonald vs Bears at Detroit

or

Reggie Brown vs Gmen at New York

Thanks again and Goodluck!!

Cuse i need 3 of these guys, or 2 WR if Ahman can go this week. Curtis, Marshall, Evans, or Leonard

Cuse,

My ever revolving QB position continues this week. (Good call on rolling the dice with Derek Anderson last week. You talked me into doing what I had the hunch to do.) I have Leinart, Schaub, Anderson and Culpepper. Leinart with last weeks situation and Anderson facing Baltimore are out of the question(unless you have something really convincing). So let with Schaub and Culpepper. The matchup with Schaub against his former team would be a no brainer if AJ was healthy. It looks like Deanglo Hall will be suspended for part of that game. Is Schaub the only option I have? Is Culpepper even worth a look? He should start agains Miami and could have a breakout day. Or does Lamont just get to carry the ball all day and tear them a new one? Should I start scouring the WW?

There is a potential trade on the table where I give up L Jordan and receive Housmanzadeh. Would you pull the trigger?

My team:

QB: M Bulger, A Smith

RB: B Westbrook, R Bush, L Jordan, C Williams, S Morris

WR: Roy Williams, S Holmes, V Jackson, Reg Brown

TE: J Witten, O Daniels

DEF: Jaguars, Raiders

There is a potential trade on the table where I give up L Jordan and receive Housmanzadeh. Would you pull the trigger?

My team:

My team:

Cuse!

Need some advice if you got a second. I am in a 12 team league and I have the following team (these are my starters):

QB: P. Manning

WR: D. Branch, B. Edwards, K. Curtis

RB: B. Westbrook, J. Addai

RB/WR: R. Brown, <EMPTY>

TE: Shockey

Bench:

D. Ward

B. Engram

James Jones

Brandon Jackson

I can't decide whether to start D. Ward or B. Engram for my RB/WR position (or bench one of my other starters, such as K. Curtis). I get 1 point per catch, 1 point per 15 years (run or reception), 6 points per touchdown. Thoughts?

I have a problem. My QB's are Warner, Leinert and Delhomme. Delhomme is questionable for this weekend. I dont want to play either Leinert or Warner vs PIT. I have the opportunity to pick up Culpepper on waivers but I have to drop a QB.

Should I drop Leinert or Warner? Leinert looks like absolute ass. Do you think Warner will be given the starting job?

Cuse9, please check this out.

Starting Line up is:

QB Brady vs Cinn

RB LT vs KC

Lynch vs NYJ

WR Driver vs Minn

Coles vs Buff

TE Whitten vs STL

Flex D. Ward vs PHI

Reserves

QB Favre vs Minn

RB Jones vs STL

S. Morris vs Cinn

WR Chambers vs Oak

Welker vs Cinn

I'm not sure if this is the lfinal ine up. I am going up against the leader and we are dead even. I just don't know if Welker is going to have a day vs. Cinnci. An aerial day for both QB's. I'm worried about Ward too. Maybe Morris. Any suggestion to make this a strong line up would be helpful Cuse9. Your advice last week helped me tremendously. Thank you!

Who to start at QB this week, Bulger or Garcia? I'm thinking Dallas will score a ton of points, and Bulger will be throwing the ball all day, particularly since they'll be behind, and early.

What are your thoughts on this one, Oh Helpful One!

As always, I appreciate your insights :shocking:

Here is my team

QB Phillip Rivers

WR TO

WR Driver

RB Addai

RB Edge

WR/TE Engram

Bench

Jeff Garcia

Sammy Morris

DeAngelo Williams

Ladell Betts

Isaac Bruce and

Vincent Jackson

His team is

Tom Brady

Braylon Edwards

Shaun McDonald

Travis Henry

Ronnie Brown

Wes Welker

Bench is

Lee Evans

Randle El

Santonio Holmes

Jamal Lewis

John Broussard

Favre

I am looking to get Favre he said he wants a RB or WR I was thinking Bruce or Williams

for Favre do you think I can get it done with one of those two and do you like the trade

If I get him I think he becomes my starter this week vs MIN

Leave a Link I will answer yours

What's up man?

I need to choose 3 for wide receiver and flex positions:

Isaac Bruce @ Dallas

Greg Jennings @ Minnesota

Roddy White vs Houston

Bobby Engram @ San Fran

On a side note Reggie Brown, Brandon Jackson and Ladell Betts just entered the free agent pool...not necessarilly for this week but do you think I should put a claim for any of them.

Thanks for your time bro.

OK, help master. Three questions:

1. Start at WR2: Chester (GB), Watson (NE) or Norwood (HOU)

2. Who has more value in a PPR deep (keep 8) keeper league: Maroney or Lynch?

3. I had to trade for a RB to replace Deuce (even before losing Deuce my RBs were weak). My WRs were Wayne, Curry, Calvin, and Holmes. I traded Wayne for Maroney and Br Marshall. Sound fair given the circumstances?

I appreciate ya.