Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

WW's Help Thread

There is an owner in my league that is making trade offers like crazy....he feels he is in a tight spot. I am looking at making an offer, however I want all angles. So I will post the trade offer I am considering making / my roster / his roster / scoring for RBs

Trade Offer - AP/Taylor/B. Jackson for J. Lewis/Turner

My Roster:

QB - Brady. Rivers

RB - J. Lewis, M. Turner, S. Young, W. McGahee, R. Mendenhall

WR - Harrison, S. Moss, Gonzalez (IND), Cotchery, Stallworth, Gage, Ginn Jr.

TE - McMicheal, Z. Miller

K- M. Crosby

D- Titans

ST- Bills

His Roster:

QB - Palmer, Delhomme

RB - AP, Taylor, James, C. Johnson (TEN), A. Hall, T. Hightower, JJ Arington, A. Green

WR - Colston, Wayne, Smith (CAR), D. Thomas, R. Williams (JAC), D. Jackson (DEN),

TE - Clark (IND), Davis

K - Dawson

D- Vikings, Redskins

ST - Bears

RB Scoring

TD - 6 pts

Rush Yds - 10% (.1pts per 1yd)

Rec Yds - 10% (.1 pts per 1 yd)

Fumbles - -2pts

Please all advice from all angles is welcome and needed.

PS This guy likes Lewis and wants him, and has been looking to deal AP.

Just joined a 10-team league that is TD only and awards 6 points for any sort of TD on offense and defense (passing, rushing, receiving). This is the only way to score points.......no points for yardage, PPR or anything like that.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR,1TE,1K, 1DST

So here is who I drafted picking from the 4 spot:

QB-Garrard, Schaub

RB-Marion Barber III, Lynch, Michael Turner, De'Angelo Williams, J. Norwood, Maurice Morris

WR-Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, Roy Williams, Dwayne Bowe, Ted Ginn Jr.

TE-Witten, Vernon Davis

K-Shayne Graham

DST-Chargers

I feel good about the team. A few questions I had:

1. What do you think about my team?

2. My concern is drafting a QB so late. QBs flew off the board and I saw value in other places after the big 4 were gone. I thought I was set up to grab Cutler in the 9th round, but he was snagged right before my pick. I tried to trade picks for McNabb, Favre or Delhomme but no one bit.

One of the owners mentioned after the draft that he'd trade Eli manning for a RB, but I'm not sure he would be any better than Garrard or Schaub in this scoring format. What do you think?

3. Would it be best to look for some potential TD vultures like Tim Hightower or Greg Jones on the waiver wire and stash them? If so, who should I drop?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Hey WW-

Should I pickup Warner off the WW? If so drop who?

My Team (Team #5)

Delhomme

MBIII, Perry, Jacobs, Ronnie, Ricky, Bush, T Jones

R Moss, Colston, Boldin

Gates

Gramatica

Cowboys

Pretty much thinking of passing on Warner and rolling the dice on Delhomme (his bye week isn't until week #9) and waiting until Randy Moss' bye week before adding a WR off the WW.

(P.S. - thanks for the suggestion in one of my other leagues to trade for Coles)

Hey WW,

Not sure if you still keep up with this thread or not. Would you try to drop Bradshaw and claim Andre Hall, Hightower, Kevin Jones, or Ward. Guessing Ward will get snatched up before my WW turn, but who knows. Its a Non PPR league and Bradshaw is my 4th back (Portis, Thomas Jones and Bush). I can start 2 RB's and one at the flex.