Sign in to follow this  
windycityiggy

Need Lineup Help? Ask Here!

Cutler

SEA QB

Painter

Beck

Moore

Thats it for QBs. Pretty weak, eh? I know what your saying about Little but he has to out produce Tampa going forward, no? Except for that tough stretch at the end. But I gotta get to the end to worry about it. Know what I mean?

I hate to drop Tampa or Nelson but I will have the first/ second pick next week so I can get either back if I want. I just feel like Tampa Mike HAS to break out.

Plus I gotta deal on the side where I'm trying to get Maclin for McGahee. If it goes through I roll with Austin, Maclin and the flavor of the week.

You see what Jay did after the team finally re-adjusted the game plan and gave him time in the pocket? I say go pick up Midway Jay. And keep Nelson, he has shown more promise then Tampa Mike. You seem like you want to keep tampa mike really bad though, but there really is no reason to. He's already wasted 6 weeks of your time and your record reflects it. Sometimes when players don't work out you gotta just let em go, yanno?

Iggy, please evaluate and let me know your thoughts.

A 1-5 owner just put ADP on the block. How’s this for an offer? MJD, Andre Johnson and Gronk (now that I’ve got Davis) for ADP???

Am I offering too much?

My Team: (10 team, Non PPR) 4-2 (2nd Place)

QB: T.Romo, T.Tebow

RB: Jones-Drew, R.Mathews, S.Greene, M.Ingram. M.Lynch,

WR: A.Johnson, M.Wallace, D.Bryant, E.Decker, M.Manningham

TE: Gronkowski, F.Davis

K/Def: J.Kasey. OAK, SD.

His Team: 1-5

QB: Newton, Big Ben, Flacco

RB: A.Peterson, M.Forte, B.Jacobs,

WR: L.Fitz, Harvin, V.Cruz, J.Jones (GB), D.Branch

TE: V.Davis, A.Gates,

Iggy, please evaluate and let me know your thoughts.

A 1-5 owner just put ADP on the block. How's this for an offer? MJD, Andre Johnson and Gronk (now that I've got Davis) for ADP???

Am I offering too much?

My Team: (10 team, Non PPR) 4-2 (2nd Place)

QB: T.Romo, T.Tebow

RB: Jones-Drew, R.Mathews, S.Greene, M.Ingram. M.Lynch,

WR: A.Johnson, M.Wallace, D.Bryant, E.Decker, M.Manningham

TE: Gronkowski, F.Davis

K/Def: J.Kasey. OAK, SD.

His Team: 1-5

QB: Newton, Big Ben, Flacco

RB: A.Peterson, M.Forte, B.Jacobs,

WR: L.Fitz, Harvin, V.Cruz, J.Jones (GB), D.Branch

TE: V.Davis, A.Gates,

That's one hell of an offer, a little to generous though if you ask me. AP is great don't get me wrong, and I own him as well in one of my leagues. But I don't really know if he's worth all 3 of those players. I know Johnson is hurt, but I expect him back next week. And MJD is all the Jaguars have. Now if he would accept MJD and Gronk. Or AJ and Gronk then I'd say go for it, but giving up all 3 is too much. Throw him some offers, I'm sure he's desperate and any 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal he will most likely take it at this point! Good luck bro

Hey man

I'm trying to decide who to start at my flex position: Reggie Wayne, Doug Baldwin or Percy Harvin?

I'm leaning toward Wayne but Baldwin has the best average score this season.

Thanks!

Hey man

I'm trying to decide who to start at my flex position: Reggie Wayne, Doug Baldwin or Percy Harvin?

I'm leaning toward Wayne but Baldwin has the best average score this season.

Thanks!

Harvin did not practice today because of a rib injury I guess? Not too sure what that's about, but with the rookie Ponder coming in, how much faith can you really put in this combo?

Wayne has lost his fantasy mojo it looks like, but his match up is nice, as they should be playing from behind and Saints giving up 7th most points to WR's

Baldwin is a nice sleeper, problem is he has Jackson and Whitehurst throwing to him. Browns defense is no cupcake either, as only 3 other teams have given up less points to WR's.

With all this said I say it's either Wayne or Baldwin. I like Baldwin's potential, and he might see some targets. But I feel more comfortable with telling you Wayne for some reason.

Either way, good luck on whatever you decide and hope you beat your opponent in Week 7!

WHO TO START @ RB...SJAX VS DALLAS OR CHRIS WELLS VS PITTSBURG?

@ WR...DEZ BRYANT VS ST LOUIS OR DWAYNE BOWE VS OAKLAND?

I KEEP WAITING FOR DEZ TO BLOW UP BUT IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

WHO TO START @ RB...SJAX VS DALLAS OR CHRIS WELLS VS PITTSBURG?

@ WR...DEZ BRYANT VS ST LOUIS OR DWAYNE BOWE VS OAKLAND?

I KEEP WAITING FOR DEZ TO BLOW UP BUT IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

Steelers defense is INFERIOR to the Cowboys D. Just based on the match up, you may have to start SJAX. He is the only Rams offensive weapon as far as I'm concerned. Then again, they might be down 28 by halftime, so tough call.

Keep the faith! Dez will get his. Especially against the WORST DEFENSE in the NFL. He scores this week, I promise you.

PPR league. Start 2. My WRs are V. Jackson, Fitzgerald, Manningham and Cruz.

Both Crabtree and Damion Williams are available. Do I drop Cruz for either one of them? Which one has more value for the rest of the year?

Who do I start at TE this week? Fred Davis or Owen Daniels?

PPR league. Start 2. My WRs are V. Jackson, Fitzgerald, Manningham and Cruz.

Both Crabtree and Damion Williams are available. Do I drop Cruz for either one of them? Which one has more value for the rest of the year?

Who do I start at TE this week? Fred Davis or Owen Daniels?

If it's a PPR league you might want to seriously consider Crabtree. He is the ONLY WR the 49ers have. He is on by week this week, but He had 9 catches for 77 yards against the Lions. He didn't score, but in a PPR league, that's a nice double digit stat line for ya. Pick your poison with the Giants WR's....Mario has struggled and Cruz has been hot. Will it stay that way? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm a Fred Davis owner, and it's looking good for us since it looks like Cooley isn't coming back anytime soon. Owen was doubled teamed by the Ravens last week and they limited him. They did this of course because of the absence of Andre, who is still out. Will the Titans do the same? Maybe.....I see a lot of targets and a good amount of yardage from Fred, but my guess is Owen might catch one in the end zone. My guess is they both come close in terms of fantasy points so you won't be that disappointed either way. Hope this helps, best of luck in Week 7!

If it's a PPR league you might want to seriously consider Crabtree. He is the ONLY WR the 49ers have. He is on by week this week, but He had 9 catches for 77 yards against the Lions. He didn't score, but in a PPR league, that's a nice double digit stat line for ya. Pick your poison with the Giants WR's....Mario has struggled and Cruz has been hot. Will it stay that way? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm a Fred Davis owner, and it's looking good for us since it looks like Cooley isn't coming back anytime soon. Owen was doubled teamed by the Ravens last week and they limited him. They did this of course because of the absence of Andre, who is still out. Will the Titans do the same? Maybe.....I see a lot of targets and a good amount of yardage from Fred, but my guess is Owen might catch one in the end zone. My guess is they both come close in terms of fantasy points so you won't be that disappointed either way. Hope this helps, best of luck in Week 7!

Thanks. That does help. I've just been offered a trade a few minutes ago.

My RBs are Forte, Best, Felix Jones, Battle and Tolbert. TEs are Fred Davis and Owen Daniels

The owner who has Ryan Mathews offered me Sproles and Gresham for Tolbert and Daniels. I think that is a bit much and am considering offering Davis and Tolbert instead. Do I do the trade as proposed or counteroffer or pass it up?

Who to start? Pick 2.

.5 PPR, 6 pt TD and 1pt per 10 yards

Pick 2

Ryan Torain vs Carolina

Dan Thomas vs Denver

DeMarco Murray vs St. Louis

Mike Williams Tampa vs Chicago

Damian Williams Tenn vs Houston

Doug Baldwin Sea vs Cleveland

Bonus

Denver Defense vs Miami

or

Cleveland Defense vs Seattle

Who to start? Pick 2.

.5 PPR, 6 pt TD and 1pt per 10 yards

Pick 2

Ryan Torain vs Carolina

Dan Thomas vs Denver

DeMarco Murray vs St. Louis

Mike Williams Tampa vs Chicago

Damian Williams Tenn vs Houston

Doug Baldwin Sea vs Cleveland

Bonus

Denver Defense vs Miami

or

Cleveland Defense vs Seattle

DeMarco Murray as one....I'd tell you Torain, but I'm not a psychic and coach Mike Shanahan is a nut job....As I stated here: http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/217-omostartsit7 I'm staying away from Redskins RB's...I just have NO CLUE who is going to get the ball, do you because I would love to know myself as I own hightower and Torain now in one of my leagues. In a PPR league, I'd say go with Murray and Baldwin or Daniel Thomas....Damian Williams has done nothing all year, has one decent game, and now everyone wants to jump on board. Nate Washington is on top of the food chain next to Chris Johnson in Nashville, I see no value there. I really hope this helps, good luck in Week 7!

.5 PPR 6 pt TD

WR lineup is thin from the bye week. Do I play Baldwin or Little?

13 catches for Baldwin last 2 games. Browns CB Joe Haden is most likely going to sit this game. Only problem is you have Jackson or Whitehurst throwing the ball to him. He really is there only threat though. I liked Little and picked him up last week. he had a decent game, but he made 2 mistakes. Both of those mistakes should have been touchdowns. He hasn't proven that he can make the catch when it counts, but he's certainly getting the looks from Colt.

Boy, you guys have really thrown some tough ones at me this week. I'm gonna say Baldwin here just because Little also has Massaquoi, Cribbs, and Watson to compete with. Baldwin has nobody basically. And since you get .5 for catches as well, I say the edge goes to Baldwin....Don't put to much into this, and go with what you feel is right! Hope this helps! Good Luck in Week 7 magocms!

Week 7 Start 'Em Sit 'Em ========> http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/217-omostartsit7 <========

Let me know what you think, maybe rate my article as a thank you for replying to everyone's questions!

If you have any other questions, please leave them in this thread, and as always, I will answer them the best I can! Good luck in Week 7 folks!

By week help...ppr league...Pierre Thomas vs indy...or Maurice Morris vs falcons.

Also have delone Carter but addai may play now.

By week help...ppr league...Pierre Thomas vs indy...or Maurice Morris vs falcons.

Also have delone Carter but addai may play now.

Wow. I couldn't possibly tell you to start Pierre. The guy is on the bottom of the food chain in this offense. Is Morris going to start? Is Ronnie Brown? I have no idea what the game plan is for the Lions this week.

Is there anyone else on waivers you can pick up? None of these guys are going to produce much for you. Put a gun to my head, I'd tell you Morris I guess. lol

Tashard choice and Thomas Jones r on my wire and helu from Washington....any better ...? If so dump who?

Tashard choice and Thomas Jones r on my wire and helu from Washington....any better ...? If so dump who?

No, stick with Morris. He is officially the starter this week. Forgot the Ronnie Brown trade got voided. Good luck!

PPR league

Jackie Battle or Darren Sproles?

Hey KP,

In my opinion, if it's a PPR league, then Sproles would be the better start. Battle may get a nice amount of carries against Oakland, but I don't see him getting many receptions. And vice versa for Sproles. Not many carries, but he could get you 6-7 receptions plus the yards he tacks on after. I see a similar point total between the two, but Sproles has the better match up. Good luck in Week 7!

Who do you see having the best rest of the year?

Tampa Mike

Breaston

Simpson

D. Williams ten

Crabtree

Thanks

Who do you see having the best rest of the year?

Tampa Mike

Breaston

Simpson

D. Williams ten

Crabtree

Thanks

That's a tough call to make JJ.....Out of this WHOLE list though, I can see Crabtree having the greatest IMPACT on his team. Not saying he will end up with most fantasy points out of this bunch, but he really is there only WR. Breaston has upside as long as the Defenses keep keying on Fitz. I consider Tampa Mike a bust, and wouldn't want anything to do with him. Simpson has value, but Dalton LOVES AJ obviously. Lots of names on here that can put up some sleeper numbers, but if you make me pick one out of the five, I'm gonna say Crabtree. Good luck in Week 7 JJ.

Just checked out your Start Em/Sit Em article. Thumbs up. I'm in a ppr league and starting R Rice as one of my RB's and need to start one of these 2 RB's MJD(a sit em in your article) or Starks(F Jackson on a bye). Also I'm starting M Wallace and need to pick one of these as my second: Lloyd, Boldin, Sid Rice, and Tampa Mike(you don't seem to like him much and I'm starting to agree).

Thanks

I need either Tebow or Big Ben today. it is hard for me to bench Ben against Arz today. but i love the upside potential of Tebow. Also Need 1 as my third WR today. Wayne, Washington or Decker.

Thanks for the help

Need 3 of these guys in a ppr ( 1 point each )

VJax

Tampa Mike

Decker

Heyward-Bay

Baldwin

Flex spot ..

TD HEAVY LEAGUE... some bonus scoring for ind performance but mainly scores for TD's...

I need to pick one...

Brandon Marshall

Beanie Wells

Jackie Battle....

** leaning Beanie Wells... I don't like his matchup with Steelers Run D and AZ's anemic offense... I just don't see him getting many touches... Marshall seemed to be a target for Moore on Monday night??

Thanks for your help!!

RB

Instead of me going in each person's thread individually I thought it would be easier to do it all in one thread. If you have a lineup dilemma, a trade question, or a waiver wire move, feel free to ask away in here and I will personally do my best to answer each of your questions. For those that don't know me, I'm a sports columnist for A Sports Syndicate and a Fantasy columnist on FFBLIFE. I never claim to be an expert, I'm just one man, giving my opinion, one day at a time. Good Luck in Week 6 my friends!

Week 6 Start 'Em Sit 'Em Here -------> http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/207-omostartsit6

Can you check out mine i just put it up and it's the one that says "Last minute help" thanks

Happy Sunday Windy!!! Big day...BIG DAY....

Gotta Go Two:

Mendy

Battle

Greene

Gotta Go Two:

Breaston

Burrleson

DHB

Any sleepers youre thinking about?

Thanks,

Good Luck

Need to pick 2 from among these.

James Jones

Mike Williams, TB

Percy Harvin

Doug Baldwin

Denarius Moore

Definitely going with James Jones, but for #2 I'm a bit stumped. Was thinking Williams, but does Harvin do better now with Ponder? Or Baldwin?

Earnest Graham or Steven Jackson

PPR league... With Bradford out I'm thinking Graham is the better play

Just checked out your Start Em/Sit Em article. Thumbs up. I'm in a ppr league and starting R Rice as one of my RB's and need to start one of these 2 RB's MJD(a sit em in your article) or Starks(F Jackson on a bye). Also I'm starting M Wallace and need to pick one of these as my second: Lloyd, Boldin, Sid Rice, and Tampa Mike(you don't seem to like him much and I'm starting to agree).

Thanks

Thanks Taddman, appreciate that! For your #2 WR I'd go with Lloyd or Boldin. Rams should be down a ton in this game and will have to throw a lot. Unfortunately, AJ. Feely is the one throwing it LOL

And I'd sit MJD, and go with Starks!

Good Luck in Week 7!

Need 3 of these guys in a ppr ( 1 point each )

VJax

Tampa Mike

Decker

Heyward-Bay

Baldwin

Vjax

Decker

DHB

I like Floyd more in this chargers game to be honest, but hard to sit VJax. Good luck in Week 7!

I need either Tebow or Big Ben today. it is hard for me to bench Ben against Arz today. but i love the upside potential of Tebow. Also Need 1 as my third WR today. Wayne, Washington or Decker.

Thanks for the help

I'm in same boat sunkistguy, but I'm going with tebow just like my article says. Yes, Big Ben will probably put up some nice numbers in the desert, but Tim should do the same down in South Florida.

Those are some pretty good #2 wrs you got. I'd go with Washington probably. Texans D just isn't the same without Mario Williams!

Good luck in Week 7!

Flex spot ..

TD HEAVY LEAGUE... some bonus scoring for ind performance but mainly scores for TD's...

I need to pick one...

Brandon Marshall

Beanie Wells

Jackie Battle....

** leaning Beanie Wells... I don't like his matchup with Steelers Run D and AZ's anemic offense... I just don't see him getting many touches... Marshall seemed to be a target for Moore on Monday night??

Thanks for your help!!

RB

Marshall is the only threat on the Dolphins to score so you may want to lean his way. Wells does not have a good match up against the Steelers, and if they are down, I'm sure they will abandon the run game. Good luck in Week 7!

Happy Sunday Windy!!! Big day...BIG DAY....

Gotta Go Two:

Mendy

Battle

Greene

Gotta Go Two:

Breaston

Burrleson

DHB

Any sleepers youre thinking about?

Thanks,

Good Luck

Go Mendy and Greene

For the WR's I'd go with Breaston and DHB!

Good luck!