Sign in to follow this  
Brut Gnome

The Gnome Knows All

One more. This is for a 0.5 PPR league, where there is no required TE, they are just used as WR or Flex. I took a late round flyer on Christine Michael (I don't have Lynch). Gates and Sudfeld are on waivers. Either of them would just be an occasional flex. My current flex is MJD.

Vereen, Shorts or Sudfeld as my last flex spot in a PPR league. Right now I have Vereen in, but I am wavering.

I like Vereen here. NE should get up quick and there'll be no need to air it out. Little swing passes and hand offs to run it down. Don't panic when Vereen has nothing in the first half, it's the second half he'll get dat cheese.

I'll grant you all 15 minutes of my fantasy knowledge for free. After that, it's back to the subscription service I write for. Go!

Thank you so much for providing this free service for us less-knowledgeable owners. A man with your credentials could easily be greedy and keep it to himself. Or only disperse it for a cost. You are a true saint. alsonotreally

One more. This is for a 0.5 PPR league, where there is no required TE, they are just used as WR or Flex. I took a late round flyer on Christine Michael (I don't have Lynch). Gates and Sudfeld are on waivers. Either of them would just be an occasional flex. My current flex is MJD.

I like Michael, but he doesn't see the field without a Lynch injury. Sudfeld is interesting because he'll take Hernandez's role in that hybrid TE slot, basically making him like a WR. It comes down to this: if you like to play the lottery, keep Michael. If you need consistency, I'd grab Sudfeld.

(If Bryce Brown is available, look for him. Kelly's offense will utilize 2 RB's. Just FYI.)

Thank you so much for providing this free service for us less-knowledgeable owners. A man with your credentials could easily be greedy and keep it to himself. Or only disperse it for a cost. You are a true saint. alsonotreally

You're welcome. And your avatar of Brigette Nielson is pretty cool, too.

need 2. Hillman, Woodhead, Riley Cooper

Woodhead / Cooper. Denver's RB situation is a mess. It's a Bell/Moreno show for now.

(Nothing better in the options dept?)

That's all the time I have fellas (and that Brigette Nielson dude). Take care and good luck!

I'll try to return later if you all have additional questions.

I like giving a little something back to the kids.

You're welcome. And your avatar of Brigette Nielson is pretty cool, too.

You're about as funny as you are fantasy knowledgeable. Save the free advice for first year guppies. Anyone can read off of a weekly cheatsheet they found online. Good luck with your subscription service. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.5 PPR flex

Hilton, Golden Tate, Ingram, Givens

Thank you oh wise Gnome.

Hilton against the Raiders. ;)

Shorts vs KC or Lance vs ATL?

In a PPR, I'd lean towards Shorts. While Blackmon is out, he's going to be in Gabbert's sights all game long. In standard, it's a bit closer, because Moore is as inconsistent as any WR in the league, but he's always capable of that fluky 2 catches for two touchdowns games. I'd probably still choose Shorts because I hate getting all those 3.2 point games from Moore while waiting for his big ones.

In a PPR, I'd lean towards Shorts. While Blackmon is out, he's going to be in Gabbert's sights all game long. In standard, it's a bit closer, because Moore is as inconsistent as any WR in the league, but he's always capable of that fluky 2 catches for two touchdowns games. I'd probably still choose Shorts because I hate getting all those 3.2 point games from Moore while waiting for his big ones.

I agree with Flava flav's wife.

I agree with Flava flav's wife.

I thought you had to get back to your subscription service for guppies. Was that a lie, too? Although I will admit, your Brut smells marvelous. You're really cutting edge. :thumbsup:

Torrey smith or Ty Hilton vs Oakland.

Kind of a wash. I'll go against conventional wisdom and choose smith. No bailey, they'll be throwing to come back.

• Like 1

I thought you had to get back to your subscription service for guppies. Was that a lie, too? Although I will admit, your Brut smells marvelous. You're really cutting edge. :thumbsup:

Lunch break. And my people need me to lead them to fantasy glory.

TMI

Kind orange colored chick-dude, to what do I owe this great animosity? Have I wronged you in another life? I offer my free service to those in need and yet you can only mock, while intermittently tossing fantasy scraps to the line up poor. Please sir-chick, return to the geek forearm from whence you came. We have no room here for trolls......or oompas.

Isn't Brut Gnome the guy who would post those weekly "Sleepers, Studs and Duds" or something posts a couple years ago with sleepers such as Chris Johnson and then come back and claim he was a genius if his "sleeper" got 60 yards?

Isn't Brut Gnome the guy who would post those weekly "Sleepers, Studs and Duds" or something posts a couple years ago with sleepers such as Chris Johnson and then come back and claim he was a genius if his "sleeper" got 60 yards?

Kind and confused soul, my sleepers post nothing but the greatest of numbers. Perhaps I shall provide you one for free. Alshon Jeffrey. Now there's no way you can say you would start him, but after he goes over 80 yds with a td and 4 catches, you'll return to the gnome well. Huzzah!

He's an alias of phillybear or one of the Geek Club regulars. I can tell by his unfunny attempts at humor. He has 67 posts ever. This place is overrun with lame and unfunny aliases. This is just another one. :sleep:

More sleepers you say? Well here you are my children. Don't ask, just accept.

Joe Flacco

Brett Celek

Emmanuel Sanders

Mohamed Sanu

You may return and judge. You're welcome.

LOL u are thinking of FFT legend, Axe Elf, for those that werent here, Elf was the moronic and polarizing prognosticator. After his weekly antics began to look silly, Brut Gnome appeared as a counter (the name is a play on words, Axe like axe body spray=Brut, elf=gnome). Elf dissapeared and the Gnome remains. Sighhh those were fun times on the board.

He's an alias of phillybear or one of the Geek Club regulars. I can tell by his unfunny attempts at humor. He has 67 posts ever. This place is overrun with lame and unfunny aliases. This is just another one. :sleep:

Orange Julius dude-lady, who is this phillybear of which you speak? Is he the one causing the animosity? Perhaps he needs a good sleeper pick. Please, feel free to take one of mine and pass as your own. If you look, I've been here since 2011. Was this bear dude here then? Hmm? I carefully chose my posts wisely so as not to waste them. Perhaps your innards are well done much like my picks.

Huzzah!

LOL u are thinking of FFT legend, Axe Elf, for those that werent here, Elf was the moronic and polarizing prognosticator. After his weekly antics began to look silly, Brut Gnome appeared as a counter (the name is a play on words, Axe like axe body spray=Brut, elf=gnome). Elf dissapeared and the Gnome remains. Sighhh those were fun times on the board.

Ah, it's been many moons since I've heard the name of thine ole nemesis, axe elf. Pray tell, what happened to that cold blooded wayfarer who deceptively led the fantasy community astray? I am only glad to had been able to lead the flock back to fantasy glory. No sheep (or orange, Brigitte Nielson looking dudes) left behind! Huzzah!