Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Latavious Bust of the Year

I didn't think it was going to be this bad but this is a catastrophe for all the multitudes who played him

That was awfull.

I didn't think it was going to be this bad but this is a catastrophe for all the multitudes who played him

Oh man, a backup RB isn't living up to starter expectations? Who would have thunk it?

Diffently a bust.

Diffently a bust.

Ok. So you don't know what "bust" means. If you thought he was going to be great, then you were way off at the beginning of the year. You can't predict the ridiculous and then say he's a bust when he has a bad day or year.

I just did.

You’ve have a bad day seafoam.

You need to go down for a nap.

Maybe it’s to much freebie golf.

It’s been a great day, good night seafoam.

God Bless

I just did.

You’ve have a bad day seafoam.

You need to go down for a nap.

Maybe it’s to much freebie golf.

It’s been a great day, good night seafoam.

God Bless

Tough day at the convent weepaws? 3-3 on your bets? That's good for you though. I would imagine you would actually be in a good mood only losing 10% of your money.

Maybe you should go take a pew and say a few calming prayers.

God bless.

Wasn't the final betting line on that game something like Vikings -16.5? And then not only do they not cover or even win, but they get blown out? That game right there is why I don't bet on sports.

Wasn't the final betting line on that game something like Vikings -16.5? And then not only do they not cover or even win, but they get blown out? That game right there is why I don't bet on sports.

Yeah. How do they even rationalize losing that bad? They did go against a talented young QB who nobody knows how good he will or won't be, as well as how quick he is at picking up the offense. Allen didn't throw a lot (15/22 for ~200 yards), but he spread the ball around to 8 different receivers. So he is definitely looking around the field. The Bills rushed for 128 rushing yards as a team with Allen having 39 of those running in 2 TDs and throwing for another.

I guess this shows that winning the turnover battle really has a lot of impact on a game. Buffalo won that 3-0.

But then again, Cleveland was +5 on turnovers vs. Pitt and only tied them.

I think that’s a wise move.

The vikings o line has regressed to a flocking tire fire is the answer to all these questions. Reiff was horrendous on Sunday and the rams are going to use that tape to destroy cousins on Thursday. I would stay far away from cousins next week until o line figures it's out.

Vikings didnt get out of bed Sunday so they will be well rested for the Rams game. I think they dominate a team on a short week.

Vikings didnt get out of bed Sunday so they will be well rested for the Rams game. I think they dominate a team on a short week.

They just didn’t lose to the Bills, like a late game miracle.

They where beat up.

The vikings o line has regressed to a flocking tire fire is the answer to all these questions. Reiff was horrendous on Sunday and the rams are going to use that tape to destroy cousins on Thursday. I would stay far away from cousins next week until o line figures it's ###### out.

i will incorporate these thoughts into my outlook for the game. Thanks.

Very wise. There’s a reason betting on football is so popular. People think they can figure it out when they really can’t. I don’t bet anymore, but I saw that line and said a bet on Buf to cover was the easiest money I’d seen in a long time. You simply can’t give a pro team in the nfl that many points.

Very wise. There’s a reason betting on football is so popular. People think they can figure it out when they really can’t. I don’t bet anymore, but I saw that line and said a bet on Buf to cover was the easiest money I’d seen in a long time. You simply can’t give a pro team in the nfl that many points.

I don't bet either--did only very rarely in the past. But those sort of odds can actually alter the outcome itself. You know the Bills players know what the vegas line is. They feel disrespected that much, they come out swinging, poof.

I don't bet either--did only very rarely in the past. But those sort of odds can actually alter the outcome itself. You know the Bills players know what the vegas line is. They feel disrespected that much, they come out swinging, poof.

For sure, you know they rallied during the week and said no way were they rolling over like everyone thought they would. Part of good coaching is channeling that focus and intensity week to week.