Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFthe fantasy Gods!

I've been playing Hunt since week 2 even though he's sucked since week 6, and now this guy for Redskins comes along (100 yds EVERY week) so I play him. He gets a little dent in his head (I had 3 of those when I played, you really don't feel anything-kinda fun) and craps the bed for 1 1/2 quarters........................now I read that whimp/West for KC is gonna take a break, meaning HELL YES Hunt will have his best week since week 1! Most EFFED UP year of fantasy football in the 27 years we've been playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're talking washington huskies then I'm an Arizona State fan and a Stanford fan-and I live in washington, but grew up in Oregon. If it's uconn hiskies..........well, that's minor league.

Im a UW alum and find it hilarious that huskyhater75 is the best thing you could think of as a username. You might want to try finding more positive ways to self-identify. Or not. Your faves Arizona State and Stanford put big dents in our season but we did crush the Ducks and Cougs at least.

Im a UW alum and find it hilarious that huskyhater75 is the best thing you could think of as a username. You might want to try finding more positive ways to self-identify. Or not. Your faves Arizona State and Stanford put big dents in our season but we did crush the Ducks and Cougs at least.

There are 74 other Husky Haters, they just never post anything :)

It probably wasn't considered a rivalry any more when you were there, with UO owning them. Everybody goes through transitions, and we'll see if husky fans can act like they've been there before-unlike when they were ok back in the 80's-90's.

Eff the game that actually has only 5 minutes of actual ball movement in a 3 hour game.

Scrolling thru the scores... highest is 14. Zzzzzzzz

If I want low scores.. Ill watch hockey

In both my leagues a team had Hunt and Zeke. The teams looked like world beaters the first few weeks. Just give them the trophy. Neither will make the playoffs. Crazy how that works.

In both my leagues a team had Hunt and Zeke. The teams looked like world beaters the first few weeks. Just give them the trophy. Neither will make the playoffs. Crazy how that works.

One league I have DJ, Hunt, Kamara, Cook, and Zeke, going to miss playoff with second highest points. Man, luck is crude.

It probably wasn't considered a rivalry any more when you were there, with UO owning them. Everybody goes through transitions, and we'll see if husky fans can act like they've been there before-unlike when they were ok back in the 80's-90's.

I definitely appreciate not getting smoked by the Ducks every year as that got a bit depressing. I only really dislike teams with annoying fans, which you obviously agree with. I dont know any reasonable Oregon fans but I dont have a large sample size. I have a lot of Coug friends (including my wife) and only one of them tries really hard to ruin their reputation for all the good ones.

I doubt there are too many Husky fans with usernames based on hating the Ducks so you arent in a position of moral superiority or anything here.