Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Challenger - Pre Game Pickup Week 13

If you somehow still holding onto a Parker or Corey, time to drop them Clement and Eddie Lacy.

I always do it if possible, nothing to loss but upside. I feel like one of them could surprise tonight.

Mmm not so much.

Mmm not so much.

You are right, Hawks love Mike Davis, and I have no idea why. I see he is very good with screen pass, but that's about it.

One thing I notice about Clement, he was pretty much in the game the whole time in the 4th quarter. It shows he is the true third down back. So, I think he worth a bench spot at least.

Are you still preaching the good news of CLEMENT? I don’t think anyone is listening to that one.

You are right, Hawks love Mike Davis, and I have no idea why. I see he is very good with screen pass, but that's about it.

One thing I notice about Clement, he was pretty much in the game the whole time in the 4th quarter. It shows he is the true third down back. So, I think he worth a bench spot at least.

Agree about your view on Davis.

I don't see much.

But he's better right now then what else they've been running out their.

Clement is hard one too figure out.

I picked up Mike Davis before the game last night.

Didn't watch the game but saw he had a good(ish?) stat line and that was on the field for a ton of plays, so I'll take that.

Anybody that watched the game have some more insight?

I watched the game and Davis looked pretty good. He had this one longish run where he made at least three Eagles look silly with cutbacks. If you need a rb and can't get peyton barber, davis could be a nice playoff get.

I watched the game and Davis looked pretty good. He had this one longish run where he made at least three Eagles look silly with cutbacks. If you need a rb and can't get peyton barber, davis could be a nice playoff get.

thanks.

After seeing Booker just look awful in the noon game yesterday, I decided to do the drop at every time slot to see if I could catch lightning in a bottle and find someone worth keeping before they become a must own next week.

3PM game I dropped Booker for Seals-Jones

SNF game dropped Seals-Jones for Mike Davis

Was prepared to drop Davis for James Conner tonight if Davis didn't look the part.

Looks like I'll be keeping Davis.

thanks.

After seeing Booker just look awful in the noon game yesterday, I decided to do the drop at every time slot to see if I could catch lightning in a bottle and find someone worth keeping before they become a must own next week.

3PM game I dropped Booker for Seals-Jones

SNF game dropped Seals-Jones for Mike Davis

Was prepared to drop Davis for James Conner tonight if Davis didn't look the part.

Looks like I'll be keeping Davis.

Nice, that's what I do too. Dropped Lacy for James Conner, nothing to loss.

I think Davis looked as good as a backup running back could be. It definitely looked like Hawks plan to go with him as feature back, so stay with him.

Regarding Clement, yea, I am still hyping him. Only because I see him as the highest floor and highest ceiling out of the three Philly backs, but that's not saying much. It's similar to NE situation, when NE going with 3 backs, no one is doing anything. But once they moved to 2 backs, watch out.