Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2018 British Open (Open Championship) Thread**

Projection-wise, this was a decent effort for me. Predicted Molinari would finish top two and he did and Rose, Fleetwood, Woods, and Noren were all in contention on Sunday.

The two obvious swing-and-miss picks were Rahm and Thomas. I think Thomas will rebound in St. Louis, but I can't figure Rahm out. He seems to melt down in big moments thus far. Will post a PGA Championship thread sometime next week. Until then...

Instead of using the odds to draft my team, I went with fumbles thread to use some of my picks.

He finished worse than I did this week :lol:

I suck at life.

Instead of using the odds to draft my team, I went with fumbles thread to use some of my picks.

He finished worse than I did this week :lol:

I suck at life.

Actually, my picks were good in terms of who I thought would do well. Problem was, those guys were pretty much gone by the time I picked at #10. I was all set to take Molinari at #10 before KSB sniped him. That would have won me the EdEx Cup already. :nono:

Projection-wise, this was a decent effort for me. Predicted Molinari would finish top two and he did and Rose, Fleetwood, Woods, and Noren were all in contention on Sunday.

The two obvious swing-and-miss picks were Rahm and Thomas. I think Thomas will rebound in St. Louis, but I can't figure Rahm out. He seems to melt down in big moments thus far. Will post a PGA Championship thread sometime next week. Until then...

Rahm is a headcase... I can see him being the next sergio who can't close a deal until he plunks off a weak PGA later in his career.

Rahm is a headcase... I can see him being the next sergio who can't close a deal until he plunks off a weak PGA later in his career.

reply to message so I can pay you

That was disappointing. He has played so well on European soil and played well for the first day. Then, on Day Two, he completely blew up. I won't be picking him in the PGA draft- that much is certain.