Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Why does Canada have lower rates of sexual assault?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/13/heres-why-sexual-assaults-less-problem-canada/855186001/

Can someone explaine to me what all the drivel in the piece means, when the very answer to the question was answered in the very last sentence in the article?

Below is the reason yet it didn't stop gun control from finding its way into the article.

"Only 5% of Canadian women who were sexually assaulted report it to police.

Agenda driven piece from USAToday. I stopped reading their articles years ago when they began articles with "In USAToday's opinion......"

I should stop reading but it gives me insight as to how some think. Spew a bunch of then land a hard fact at the end.

I should stop reading but it gives me insight as to how some think. Spew a bunch of ###### then land a hard fact at the end.

Try to remove all logic and reason from your mind, then you'll have an idea how they think.

So you're saying if I raped a chick in Canada there's a 95% chance she ain't gonna tell on me?

Yep, and a 90% chance you can get away with it in the USA.

Yeah, we did something like this with another foreign country on this board not that long ago. It's not just about the reporting, it's about the classification.

Some countries have very strict rules about what qualifies as sexual assault. Others, like America? Pretty much anything goes.

with such a definitional disparity, there really is absolutely no point in trying to do a numerical comparison.

Probably because their wimmens are ugly and under so many layers of clothes. :dunno:

Beat me to it.

Any Michiganders ever have that weird dude in high school who always had a girlfriend but she lived in Canada?

Yeah, OK there Rico. We believe you.

Who wants to expose their d!ck to a Canadian winter just to rape some fat chick who smells like poutine and Lebatts?

in Canada high cholesterol is considered an STD.

Probably because their wimmens are ugly and under so many layers of clothes. :dunno:

Much like Minnesota.

I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the North Pole. I mean, per capita. I know the populations are different. Most people think it’s the equator. I think it’s the North Pole. People think it’s the equator because it’s hot down there, they don’t wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women’s t1ts, they get horny, and there’s a lot of focking going on. That’s exactly why there’s less rape at the equator, because there’s a lot of focking going on. You can tell there’s a lot of focking at the equator, take a look at the population figures. Billions of people life near the equator. How many Eskimos we got, 30, 35? No one’s getting laid at the North Pole, it’s too focking cold. Guys say to their wives, hey, tonight honey, huh, tonight, huh? Are you crazy, the wind chill factor is 300 below. These guys are deprived, they’re horny, they’re pent up. Every now and then, they bust out, they got to rape somebody. Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has, trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who’s kicking. Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn’t want to take them off? You would lose your hard on in the process. Up at the North Pole, your d1ck would shrivel up like a stack of dimes. That’s another thing I wonder. I wonder, does a rapist have a hard on when he leaves the house in the morning, or does he develop it during the day when he’s walking around looking for somebody? These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. ~ George Carlin

• Like 1

Sweden has had an explosion of sexual assault/rape in the last few years.

I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the North Pole. I mean, per capita. I know the populations are different. Most people think it’s the equator. I think it’s the North Pole. People think it’s the equator because it’s hot down there, they don’t wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women’s t1ts, they get horny, and there’s a lot of focking going on. That’s exactly why there’s less rape at the equator, because there’s a lot of focking going on. You can tell there’s a lot of focking at the equator, take a look at the population figures. Billions of people life near the equator. How many Eskimos we got, 30, 35? No one’s getting laid at the North Pole, it’s too focking cold. Guys say to their wives, hey, tonight honey, huh, tonight, huh? Are you crazy, the wind chill factor is 300 below. These guys are deprived, they’re horny, they’re pent up. Every now and then, they bust out, they got to rape somebody. Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has, trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who’s kicking. Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn’t want to take them off? You would lose your hard on in the process. Up at the North Pole, your d1ck would shrivel up like a stack of dimes. That’s another thing I wonder. I wonder, does a rapist have a hard on when he leaves the house in the morning, or does he develop it during the day when he’s walking around looking for somebody? These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. ~ George Carlin

I liked this before I realized it was anothers work. I'll need that Like back.

Funny stuff nonetheless.

I liked this before I realized it was anothers work. I'll need that Like back.

Funny stuff nonetheless.

:D

Any Michiganders ever have that weird dude in high school who always had a girlfriend but she lived in Canada?

Yeah, OK there Djgb13. We believe you.

Fixed :overhead:

:mad:

Not your part of Minnesota. I am sure your wife, mom and daughters are all hot.

Not your part of Minnesota. I am sure your wife, mom and daughters are all hot.

No daughters. I plant the seed deep enough to grow boys. :bandana:

For us, it was New Hampshire.

someone always had a make believe girlfriend they met over the summer from New Hampshire

And one you met in Niagara Falls.

For us, it was New Hampshire.

someone always had a make believe girlfriend they met over the summer from New Hampshire

I knew a girl here who supposedly had a fiancée in America. As soon as her annulment came through, he was going to get her a fiancée visa and marry her. All the other Filipina chicks thought she was full of sh!t. She would supposedly get packages from him but nobody ever saw them come in.

So I decided to out her (she was a kvnt). She had supposedly visited the guy one summer, so I acted interested and asked a million questions. What state? What city? Where did he go to school?

It was painfully obvious she made the whole thing up.

Ever met a mean Canadian? It's not allowed. Bread out of the population.

I knew a girl here who supposedly had a fiancée in America. As soon as her annulment came through, he was going to get her a fiancée visa and marry her. All the other Filipina chicks thought she was full of sh!t. She would supposedly get packages from him but nobody ever saw them come in.

So I decided to out her (she was a kvnt). She had supposedly visited the guy one summer, so I acted interested and asked a million questions. What state? What city? Where did he go to school?

It was painfully obvious she made the whole thing up.

Maybe. Or she could have went to see Digby.