Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Tucker Carlson

What a treat tonight. Tucker is off but Mark Steyn filling in. Nice.

please show me one

Won't do any good.. If you haven't seen it by now, you're immune to it.

But yea - he screams, shouts, over-talks, interrupts and cuts off half s guests just found for the hell of it. Lol

But yea - he screams, shouts, over-talks, interrupts and cuts off half s guests just found for the hell of it. Lol

Hes a kvnt but really no worse than all those cable news personalities

Hes a kvnt but really no worse than all those cable news personalities

Said many times, I was actually an O'Reilly fan... Tucker's message is lost in his approach - acts like an over his head, petulant brat... He's the biitch kid who took his ball and went home if he didn't like how it was going.

Said many times, I was actually an O'Reilly fan... Tucker's message is lost in his approach - acts like an over his head, petulant brat... He's the biitch kid who took his ball and went home if he didn't like how it was going.

I kind of admire his staying power. Thought wed never hear from him again after Crossfire went down in flames. And it was years he spent clawing his way back

You obviously don't watch. Anyone who ever did would not describe him as you have here. It's actually the opposite of how he conducts himself. Now is there an instance or two where this has occurred? Maybe. I've never seen it.

You obviously don't watch. Anyone who ever did would not describe him as you have here. It's actually the opposite of how he conducts himself. Now is there an instance or two where this has occurred? Maybe. I've never seen it.

Dude pull your throat off his cack. Its unbecoming

Dude pull your throat off his cack. Its unbecoming

Good one Worms. Didn't see that coming.

Prolly right, must just be a strange coincidence..... One that happens 75%of the time I watch him.

Prolly right, must just be a strange coincidence..... One that happens 75%of the time I watch him.

Well, he's all over YouTube. Shouldn't be hard to find many instances of what you describe.

Well, he's all over YouTube. Shouldn't be hard to find many instances of what you describe.

You think too highly of yourself if you think i care to exhaust any effort in satisfying you.

Want to believe it, fine.. Don't - fine too, I'll sleep well still.

You think too highly of yourself if you think i care to exhaust any effort in satisfying you.

Want to believe it, fine.. Don't - fine too, I'll sleep well still.

As we say up here in New Yawk, you got nothin.

As we say up here in New Yawk, you got nothin.

As we say here - you're all hat, no cattle.

As we say here - you're all hat, no cattle.

No, that's not applicable in this case. You're the one making the claim and not backing it up. Backfire.

:lol:

So pathetic, RP :(

Again, Worms is brimming with originality. Is Cruzer a spice girl now too? Spicey spice?

No, that's not applicable in this case. You're the one making the claim and not backing it up. Backfire.

Backing it up is you're problem, not mine. Making you happy is way down my list of priorities.

But I do apologize, didn't mean to rustle your feathers and get your panties in a wad - I know you're sensitive about you hero. Lol

Backing it up is you're problem, not mine. Making you happy is way down my list of priorities.

But I do apologize, didn't mean to rustle your feathers and get your panties in a wad - I know you're sensitive about you hero. Lol

The burden of proof is on you since you made the claim. Pretty straightforward.

• Like 1

The burden of proof is on you since you made the claim. Pretty straightforward.

they dont understand the basics of debate, since they are so used to just calling us racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobics, when it actually comes down to it, they have nothing

• Like 1

Is a crybaby, interrupting, condescending tool bag. One of the worst "journalists", at best "opinion" pieces on air. Simply horrible.

Making up crap and spewing trash is your norm. As stated, you should back up what your OPINION is.

They never say who they like.

I dont know why I should like any of these people on these shows.

I find it odd you guys all watch these ridiculous shows nightly. It is basically like watching Skip Bayless shows but for politics.

I find it odd you guys all watch these ridiculous shows nightly. It is basically like watching Skip Bayless shows but for politics.

Thanks for your input. It was great.

Thanks for your input. It was great.

I know these shows are very important for you.

I am sorry.

• Like 1

I don't understand it either. The talking heads and how so many people like them..but they do

I don't understand it either. The talking heads and how so many people like them..but they do

The same reason Skip Bayless is popular I guess. Creates ratings by being over the top.

And in today's society, the drama, reality TV stuff isn't just reserved for middle aged women or kids anymore. Politics found its niche with middle aged men who out grew wrasslin but still want good vs. evil and to be able to root for a side.

You got wrasslin for the kids

Skip Bayless sports shows for the blacks with no jobs

Desperate Housewives for younger women with no jobs

Soap Operas for the retired women

Political Talking Head Duels at night for middle aged men

All of these are similar

I think its probably comforting to simple folk to have a seemingly articulate smart person blow smoke up their asses and pwn the other guys for them. Probably feel like theyre vicariously getting even with all the smartypants who made them feel inferior their whole lives.

Has anyone here actually been involved in any politics in the real world or studied politics in college? Asking because I don't know. I would assume with all the obsession and posting here...that a few would be involved locally or to some degree before?

The same reason Skip Bayless is popular I guess. Creates ratings by being over the top.

And in today's society, the drama, reality TV stuff isn't just reserved for middle aged women or kids anymore. Politics found its niche with middle aged men who out grew wrasslin but still want good vs. evil and to be able to root for a side.

You got wrasslin for the kids

Skip Bayless sports shows for the blacks with no jobs

Desperate Housewives for younger women with no jobs

Soap Operas for the retired women

Political Talking Head Duels at night for middle aged men

All of these are similar

Good Post. Id add the last is for middle aged WHITE men however. But yeah, that makes a lot of sense

Good Post. Id add the last is for middle aged WHITE men however. But yeah, that makes a lot of sense

There's a Star Wars thread. That would be good for you.

Has anyone here actually been involved in any politics in the real world or studied politics in college? Asking because I don't know. I would assume with all the obsession and posting here...that a few would be involved locally or to some degree before?

My undergraduate degree is in political science. I volunteered on a couple of campaigns back in college. Thats about it.

My undergraduate degree is in political science. I volunteered on a couple of campaigns back in college. Thats about it.

Ditto this except polisci was only a minor

Was a political science major. Got a patronage job in nys government at the end of Mario Cuomo's run... Got shittcanned by the Republicans about a year after they took over. As they say....They can appoint ya and they can disappoint ya. Got really disillusioned by politics in general, both sides... Still interested in it on the political science level but can give two sheets in being active in that crap.