Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

Draft officially starts -- 2 weeks from this coming monday but once all keepers are set - hey draft at will.

ouch, chris johnson? what were you thinking? dude was good like.... two years ago. this is 2012 man

FYI guys, not to hold things up but I prob won't pick til late tomorrow or early monday. Waiting to see who the last 2 keepers are and if I get a trade too good to pass up for this pick. Or I may just be a d!ck and wait til the draft officially starts in 2 weeks :banana:

ouch, chris johnson? what were you thinking? dude was good like.... two years ago. this is 2012 man

I'm a Titans fan and still believe Dammit! He held out last year, new coach, new qb, new system - - this will be a much better season for CJ2K :doublethumbsup:

FYI guys, not to hold things up but I prob won't pick til late tomorrow or early monday. Waiting to see who the last 2 keepers are and if I get a trade too good to pass up for this pick. Or I may just be a d!ck and wait til the draft officially starts in 2 weeks :banana:

If you don't pick by noon on Monday we are giving you a K. Though we will be nice and give you the highest rated K.

HTH

If you don't pick by noon on Monday we are giving you a K. Though we will be nice and give you the highest rated K.

HTH

that would screw up my entire draft strategy... I never take kickers in the first 2 rounds...

that would screw up my entire draft strategy... I never take kickers in the first 2 rounds...

:lol:

CJ is Joc's last link to a championship from 2 yrs ago.

he cant let go.

CJ is Joc's last link to a championship from 2 yrs ago.

he cant let go.

Hey now, he also is one of the few running backs out there that is on the field for a majority of the snaps. 1600 total yards and 10td's I would be very happy with this year! Not great for the #1 overall, but then again, who is after Foster and Rice?

Hey now, he also is one of the few running backs out there that is on the field for a majority of the snaps. 1600 total yards and 10td's I would be very happy with this year! Not great for the #1 overall, but then again, who is after Foster and Rice?

i wouldn't keep him for my 1st rd pick @ #8, let alone #1.

i can say I am just going chalk my first 2 picks as there's maybe 2-3 rb/wr elites on the board and neither will get to me :( Then I have to gamble at the end of the 3rd and start of the 4th.

I definitley got the worst draft slot and you fockers are too damn good to make good trades with :wall:

6th slot and All Day trying to return from ACL repair surgery isn't good either.

6th slot and All Day trying to return from ACL repair surgery isn't good either.

i cant say im a fan of the AD pick as a keeper either...

i cant say im a fan of the AD pick as a keeper either...

I don't like the alternative choices. Basically I have AD ranked 6th overall. Lots of running backs coming off injury and I wouldn't take any other position in the first round.

I don't like the alternative choices. Basically I have AD ranked 6th overall. Lots of running backs coming off injury and I wouldn't take any other position in the first round.

i understand.

i only have 1 rb on the board who id actually take @ #8.

we'll see if ne slides...

Gep I would gladly trade you my draft slot for ad and your draft slot..............<crikets>

I have a plan at my slot and I know I will get 2 good safe players that put points up every week -- what sucks is having to wait until 3.11 to pick again when none of the top QB's will be there when QB is the most important slot in the league points wise week for week. Basically unless something out of the ordinary is there at end of 5th early 6th I am focked.

Gep I would gladly trade you my draft slot for ad and your draft slot..............<crikets>

I have a plan at my slot and I know I will get 2 good safe players that put points up every week -- what sucks is having to wait until 3.11 to pick again when none of the top QB's will be there when QB is the most important slot in the league points wise week for week. Basically unless something out of the ordinary is there at end of 5th early 6th I am focked.

its still only a start 1 Qb league. with each team only having to fill 1 starter and 12+ capable number 1's :dunno:

im in the same boat as you draft position wise. save for the fact i kept DMC. One advantage you have on me is that you can go ahead and draft 2 safe players while i've already drafted 1 high risk guy.

its still only a start 1 Qb league. with each team only having to fill 1 starter and 12+ capable number 1's :dunno:

im in the same boat as you draft position wise. save for the fact i kept DMC. One advantage you have on me is that you can go ahead and draft 2 safe players while i've already drafted 1 high risk guy.

QB is god in this league.

top 12 QB's: #1(610pts)- #12(355pts) = 254pts, or in this case, 15pts a wk. That's a lot.

top 12 QB's: #1(610pts)- #12(355pts) = 254pts, or in this case, 15pts a wk. That's a lot.

Yea, last year. I doubt that happens again.

I think you make a very valid point Dehaven. Everybody should have their QB picked by the time it rolls back to me at 2.12. That's just my opinion :ninja:

there's 3 QB's that are almost a lock for 30-40 points a game and maybe 2-3 that approach that. I do agree there won't be 15 QB's putting up large numbers like last year though

there's 3 QB's that are almost a lock for 30-40 points a game and maybe 2-3 that approach that. I do agree there won't be 15 QB's putting up large numbers like last year though

This draft is going to be wide open! There are so many question marks in so many positions. I think there is going to be some great value falling deep this yearweek if ahill would getrdun.

sure QB is god in this league. It's 6 point passing TD's, they are going to score points. But when you have any combination of 5 rb's/wr's to start but each owner can only start 1 QB.... thats what i was getting at.

the same point disparity existed between the top and 24th RB... which imo is actually more important. There will be 60 RB's/WR's started weekly. Versus 12 QB's

meh, it's anyones guess.

sure QB is god in this league. It's 6 point passing TD's, they are going to score points. But when you have any combination of 5 rb's/wr's to start but each owner can only start 1 QB.... thats what i was getting at.

the same point disparity existed between the top and 24th RB, the top and 24th WR... which imo is actually more important. There will be 60 RB's/WR's started weekly. Versus 12 QB's

you should take a qb early. Don't stock up on rb's and wr's. :ninja:

the same point disparity existed between the top and 24th RB... which imo is actually more important. There will be 60 RB's/WR's started weekly. Versus 12 QB's

meh, it's anyones guess.

Try 72 RBs/WRs started weekly.

Try 72 RBs/WRs started weekly.

that was off the top of my head. im the newbie. i knew it was 1 rb some wr's and then a few flex spots.

72 adds even more validity to my point

can we f'n go already??? J f'n C! :wall:

I wonder if you're going to stretch for the rookie that came to your team?

Hey Moz, do you have the MFFL 2012 set up yet on my fantasy league? I need to change my avatar. Apparently the football gawd doesn't like me posting a hot chick as an avatar while married with 3 kids. I'm going a new route this year, not sure what it is, but it's going to be different I can tell you that!

Just Moz and I have been there. Link: http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/13888

I think everyone should change their avatars, they all suck. I edit the site so avatars don't show at work, but sometimes I have to login from the beginning and don't really want to risk a black ######, or pictures of scantily clad women being seen.

Just Moz and I have been there. Link: http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/13888

I think everyone should change their avatars, they all suck. I edit the site so avatars don't show at work, but sometimes I have to login from the beginning and don't really want to risk a black ######, or pictures of scantily clad women being seen.

dont hate on UK baby #1

:lol: :lol: :banana:

ur welcome!

I wonder if you're going to stretch for the rookie that came to your team?

not in this league.

i have him slotted, like everyone else.

Hate going qb in the first but I wanted a top tier qb in this league and no way one will be there at 2.11

very smart pick.

oh, and thx for going ahead and picking, too. :cheers:

i still havnt been given a password or anything for access.