Sign in to follow this  
bmeadows

Wentz

I am curious to see what people think about starting Wentz this week. I know some will say he may be rusty but I am thinking of putting him in over Luck. Any Philly homers heard or see anything about his ability to step right in and produce at maybe a QB2? Should be a juicy matchup against the Colts and a good game to get back in the saddle.

What are your other options is the 1st question, but I will bypass that and say if he is playing, I would start him. Colts are curious to me. I thought A Smith at home would eat them up and he didn't.

@Bard, my options are Luck and Wentz. Just curious if Wentz can come out this week and sling it around like he did before he was hurt last year.

@Bard, my options are Luck and Wentz. Just curious if Wentz can come out this week and sling it around like he did before he was hurt last year.

Those questions can never be answered with more than wild guesses, particularly when it's a young guy coming off his first major injury. Some guys are back right away, some take a year to get back to their previous level, some take a week or two to get back into the flow, some never get back to what they were. We simply have no idea yet which one of those Wentz will be. A player's previous skill level is no predictor at all of how he will handle return from an injury :/

I have Wentz in 2 dynasty leagues

Wentz and Stafford

Wentz, Stafford, and Goff

I don't mind if they ease him in, I don't plan on starting him this week, If he looks good, I may next

Jimmy G and Wentz for me, leaning Jimmy G.. Really like both match-ups.

Same dilemma for me, but I'm leaning Wentz at the moment as Jimmy G has been a bit underwhelming so far. Neither have a ton of wr weapons at the moment.

Same dilemma for me, but I'm leaning Wentz at the moment as Jimmy G has been a bit underwhelming so far. Neither have a ton of wr weapons at the moment.

I have the same 2 QBs. I'm going Garoppolo. If KC keeps their foot on the offensive pedal, Garoppolo may be forced to throw the ball 150 times in this one.