Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns Thread***

Love the TD celebration. Wipe your a$& with the ball and throw it to the dog pound.

• Like 1

Put 20 on the jets to lead by 10-12 points at half at +1400. This might work out. :dunno:

Long drive and a FG by the Browns and I got a bunch of money to lose on weekend games lol

callaway wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open for an uncontested td and tyrod focking dumps it to landry :lol:

Exhibit A for those that questioned why Bills decided to move on from Taylor.

• Like 1

For f*cks sake, stick Mayfield in. I don't need another complete turd from Njoku.

Indeed.

Long drive and a FG by the Browns and I got a bunch of money to lose on weekend games lol

Just sucks. Sacked out of FG range. You still have a shot though.

Mayfield will start the second half. OOOOOOOOOOOOH wait, Hugh is still the inept head coach. I refuse to spell that sh!tstains name right.

Just sucks. Sacked out of FG range. You still have a shot though.

My luck is sh!t , Cleveland will get a td or tyrod will throw a pick if they happen to stop the jets here

Nice dude. Hope you put $1000 on it.

Hell no. 20 bucks. Still makes me :banana: :banana: on a +1400 no care bet just to have a rooting interest

Didn't even recognize that was Joe Thomas at halftime.. Wow, how much weight did that dude drop since last season?

Baker fumbles on his 3rd play from scrimmage. Should've thrown a pick on his 5th play from scrimmage, and then gets the ball in the 3rd on the 10 yard line and throws a pass off of a Jet's shoulder pad on 3rd and 9.

Then, of course, everyone is on Baker's jock.

callaway wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open for an uncontested td and tyrod focking dumps it to landry :lol:

Sums up tyrod to a T.

Totally expected. His stint with the Browns is right in line with what he was with the Bills. People tried to argue no weapons. It isnt hard to spot a weqk passer. If he had limited legs he wouldnt be in the league.

Nice guy tho

Baker fumbles on his 3rd play from scrimmage. Should've thrown a pick on his 5th play from scrimmage, and then gets the ball in the 3rd on the 10 yard line and throws a pass off of a Jet's shoulder pad on 3rd and 9.

Then, of course, everyone is on Baker's jock.

A lot of this.

I think a lot of people are liking that hes brought life to the offense. With Tyrod it was just dull.

Agreed. He takes chances. If the defense takes away the underneath stuff, Tyrod is lost.