Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Can we all agree - Fuk Cancer

Depends who gets it.

You are a dikc

• Like 1

You are a dikc

Soooo, If Hitler got cancer (back then) you would feel bad?

What about serial pedophiles?

What about if the dude that raped your mom, killed your sisters and fuked your dog got cancer? (hypothetical, of course)

Some people deserve to die a slow death. Unfortunately, cancer usually picks out the ones we love :(

• Like 1

Maybe sore subject this week. Seeing my friend of 38 years Dead of cancer has me skewed but in the same note I have always said wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Even Sux and HT.

That's s joke.

We all have had cancer effect our lives and I stay true to my stance.Fvck Cancer

• Like 1

Maybe sore subject this week. Seeing my friend of 38 years Dead of cancer has me skewed but in the same note I have always said wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Even Sux and HT.

That's s joke.

We all have had cancer effect our lives and I stay true to my stance.Fvck Cancer

You know I didn't mean it like that, right?

Minutes until penultimate chimes in and tells us it's not cancer per se, it's multiple myeloma. And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Minutes until penultimate chimes in and tells us it's not cancer per se, it's multiple myeloma. And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I would more expect him to chime in to say "Fock Volcanos"

Let me understand this. You’re accusing me of rambling?
  • Like 1

:doublethumbsup:

/thread

Let me understand this. Youre accusing me of rambling?

I'm saying this could be a thread about your favorite Star Wars character and somehow you'd find a way to be first, contrarian , and second, remind everybody that you're in the medical profession.

" contrary to what everyone thinks, Jar Jar Biggs was really the hero of the movie! Speaking as a medical professional..."

• Like 2

I'm saying this could be a thread about your favorite Star Wars character and somehow you'd find a way to be first, contrarian , and second, remind everybody that you're in the medical profession.

" contrary to what everyone thinks, Jar Jar Biggs was really the hero of the movie! Speaking as a medical professional..."

Trump threads <=> Jar Jar Binks threads in the past year?

Trump threads <=> Jar Jar Binks threads in the past year?

Blame filthy, hardcore, Senator, Etc

You'll see a crap load more non political threads from me then political.

And you got admit I nailed penultimate. Dude literally couldn't take a without referencing the fact that he's an alleged medical person.

• Like 1

Funny, I’ve replied to a bunch of the threads on page 1, with nary a contrarian or medical opinion. Yet you’re tossing word salad in just about every other thread.

And you got admit I nailed penultimate. Dude literally couldn't take a ###### without referencing the fact that he's an alleged medical person.

Also, I didn’t identify as an MD until Medstudent outed me. And as effective as your flight of ideas posting style is, I’d prefer to write about things I actually know something about :dunno:

And you got admit I nailed penultimate. Dude literally couldn't take a ###### without referencing the fact that he's an alleged medical person.

Gonna have to call bullsh!t on that wiff. You start random trump threads all the time. As many as anyone.

Gonna have to call bullsh!t on that wiff. You start random trump threads all the time. As many as anyone.

He usually starts them late night when it is just the west coast crowd and you chinamen on here. They disappear to the bottom of the screen by the time morning rush hour hits.

Notice I did not say they disappear to page 2. This place could only dream of that kind of traffic.

:first:

wiff accusing anyone of rambling is classic. :lol:

I listen when Pen talks medical. Dude seems legit and competent. I still think he would wear an ascot in cold climates.

Say a guy in LA back in the late 80's wearing a tshirt that read "Cancer Kills Granmas Dead!!!"

You know I didn't mean it like that, right?

Yes. That's why I added a little joke in there too.

He usually starts them late night when it is just the west coast crowd and you chinamen on here. They disappear to the bottom of the screen by the time morning rush hour hits.

Notice I did not say they disappear to page 2. This place could only dream of that kind of traffic.

Back in the glory days, page two was used occasionally. This place is an empty shell of itself.

What a wuss, has to drag others in and hide behind them. Handle your own business and leave others out of it.

I have always said wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.

For the record, Ruth Bader Ginsburg isn't my worst enemy.