Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Do NOT Draft list.

Agree gronk. Gurley and lynch. Luck. Won't touch Hyde, abdullah or Peterson later.

There's a bunch of other guys I moved so far down my list that they are basically dnds unless they fall like 5 rounds.

I told my self I would not draft Gronk or Hyde but just did a draft last night 10 team ppr and drafted both. If they fall far enough everyone has value. I got Gronk in the middle of the 3rd.

Sorry but I think Gronk is indeed over rated.

I think a third round pick for him is even to early.

When Gronk is healthy which I know is rare he's a true game changer. I'll take him in the 3rd all day over questionable rbs

Sorry but I think Gronk is indeed over rated.

I think a third round pick for him is even to early.

He's risky but not overrated. What if he does his Gronk thing and stays healthy? Is he overrated and not worth a 3rd rnd pick then?

I told my self I would not draft Gronk or Hyde but just did a draft last night 10 team ppr and drafted both. If they fall far enough everyone has value. I got Gronk in the middle of the 3rd.

So Hyde is dropping? I believe in him this year. Interesting....

Lesean McCoy leads the way for DND for me in the first round. I feel like he has bust written all over him

I won't be drafting Marshal Faulk, Shaun Alexander, or LaDanian Tomlinson this year.

I just feel like age is catching up to them.

Stephen Davis-Panthers

Sorry....but you always start (thus draft) Stephen Davis

:nono:

NY Jets - any of'em.

Thinking Robby Anderson could offer some good value as a WR3

Also, ASJ is said to have had an outstanding camp, and is off the booze. With so few options to catch passes, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him turn into a low TE1. The talent has never been in question.

• Like 1

NY Jets - any of'em.

Was gonna say the same thing. Even Anderson! He's gonna blow up like 3-5 games and disappoint the rest. No thanks.

Dez Bryant and Keenan Allen. Just do not trust them to stay healthy for all 16. I'll gladly let someone else take the risk. Oh, has anyone mentioned Gronk? lol

No interest in luck or any Colt.

Don't get the DND for gronk. Looks like he can be had in the 3rd round. I'm buying in the 3rd

jeez Gronk? The most game changing TE in the game? I hope you are right, I will gladly take him in the 2nd, since about half the 2nd's will be busts anyways, why not?

if you get 14 games of Gronk you have huge upside

• Like 2

Forte, Hyde, Torrey Smith, Desean Jackson, T Pryor, Jordan Mathews or Golden Tate.

Fournette. Same foot that bothered him in college is keeping him off the field now. Not dealing with that mess.

• Like 1

Sorry....but you always start (thus draft) Stephen Davis

:nono:

NEVAH BENCH STEPHEN DAVIS!!! :mad:

Fournette. Same foot that bothered him in college is keeping him off the field now. Not dealing with that mess.

After doing a little research, I absolutely agree here.

Lest we not forget the Jaguars are the Jaguars. Hard pass.

Julio is on the DND list?? Unless your a future teller and can predict a major injury coming ..but if your not your crazy...julio is by far the 2nd best wr in the game. They even said they will give him more redzone targets..Draft Julio w confidence!

Julio is on the DND list?? Unless your a future teller and can predict a major injury coming ..but if your not your crazy...julio is by far the 2nd best wr in the game. They even said they will give him more redzone targets..Draft Julio w confidence!

To be fair, he has killed owners 2 of the last 4 years. 4 years ago got hurt, then had 2 great years in a row. Last year the stats were deceptive. He was a decoy for a few games, missed a game in the fantasy playoffs, had the 300yd game to pad his stats and only scored 6tds. Anyone I know who drafted or traded for Julio last year is vowing to stay away.

• Like 1

1st round DNDs are very common. Certain players you just do not want to build around. Julio isn't DND for me but I wouldn't spend a top 7 pick on him. I prefer receivers like TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Jordy, Michael thomas and they could be taken at the end of round 1 or even early round 2 and in my opinion have equal upside to Julio.

In real life Julio is definitely a top 2 WR. But we don't get fantasy points for decoys and run blocking. I have AB, OBJ, Evans, ranked above him so Julio is borderline DND for me also.

Fournette - foot will be an issue all year and possibly entire career.

Amari - Crabtree has outproduced him the last two years and I think they will run more.

Joe Mxon - Way overpriced for a guy who likely won't even start all year.

Jordan Reed - Concussions

Alshon - Hasn't been good since Marshall was a Bear.

How come you dont like Tate? 90+ receptions every season with lions

Low TD production first year, then faded down the stretch last year. Plus, add in Golladay who looks like a target monster. I don't see Tate numbers improving. I see them staying static or regressing and more than likely regressing.

Thinking Robby Anderson could offer some good value as a WR3

Also, ASJ is said to have had an outstanding camp, and is off the booze. With so few options to catch passes, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him turn into a low TE1. The talent has never been in question.

If anyone but Hackenberg is the QB i really like Anderson's upside... He can create seperation and McCown/Petty would match up well with him.