Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Jimmy johns subs are the suck

That does not sound like JJ to me. I have never seen them dig the bread out.

Depends what you order...i ordered a classic turkey. Some sandwiches they leave bread alone

I think JJ is the 2nd best of the chain subs around here. Jersey Mikes is my favorite, but I generally go to local spots anyways. Better than subway, firehouse, Togos and Quiznos... thats for sure.

we have a decent amount of good, local sandwich shops so i rarely hit the macros

http://ilikeikesplace.com/santa-rosa

https://www.mrpicklespetaluma.com/

http://www.lucchesisdeli.com/

Jersey Mike's- have not had

Firehouse- have not had

New York Streamer- have not had

Pen Station- have not had

Togo's

quiznos

Jimmy john's- have not had

Subway- bleh. only when nothing else is around, or my other options are mcdonalds and taco bell

No love for Blimpe ? Haven't had it in 20 plus years but I liked it better then Subway.

I never had any of the others mentioned- there is a local Jersey Mikes so I might try that.

I do like Subwat Tuna but I rarely eat there. Once a year tops.

Big Kahuna Sub! That's that Hawaiian sub joint. I hear they got some tasty subs. Ain't never had one myself. How are they?

Not as good as Potbellys but totally acceptable for the price. The Vito with hots is not bad at all.

JJBLT, add onions and avocado.

Cheese? :D

Also, I'm not a fan of JJ's because I prefer warm subs and they only do cold. Eaten it a few times because they delivered to our office for a meeting; meh, I'm not a sub snob and I don't really see a big difference among the major chains. It's been a few years and I don't recall TBO or LBI, perhaps that is new?

Too many people from countries that don't practice proper hygiene work at Subway. Pass.

Had a Jimmy Johns sandwich for the first time ever yesterday, it was wonderful. :wub:

Why do I live there? The food is here!

Depends what you order...i ordered a classic turkey. Some sandwiches they leave bread alone

I've been a few times and seen lots of different orders. Not once have I ever seen that.

No love for Blimpe ? Haven't had it in 20 plus years but I liked it better then Subway.

I never had any of the others mentioned- there is a local Jersey Mikes so I might try that.

I do like Subwat Tuna but I rarely eat there. Once a year tops.

Does Blimpie still exist? I used to eat there a lot in high school, but havent seen one in a long long time.

Does Blimpie still exist? I used to eat there a lot in high school, but havent seen one in a long long time.

Well, you have been in China. :dunno:

Jimmy John's #5 Premium Italian (Vito) no onion, no vinagerette/sauce, add mayo... and regular JJ chips. Yes

Had a Jimmy Johns sandwich for the first time ever yesterday, it was wonderful. :wub:

Why do I live there? The food is here!

Idk how you do it. I enjoy food too much

In Florida they are the redneck sub place that are attached to Circle K's in the rural areas.

In Florida they are the redneck sub place that are attached to Circle K's in the rural areas.

Circle Ks are redneck joints. HTHs

Potbelly is the only sandwich chain thats decent.

As with practically everything else in the U.S. , local places are better.

• Like 1

Jimmy Johns in my area doesnt dig the guts of the bread out, but Erbert and Gerberts does. I like subs from both places.

Same...only when you request it dug out. That being said, JJ is ass IMO. Ass is better actually. I need to try a Firehouse after hearing a lot of you brag it up.

Same...only when you request it dug out. That being said, JJ is ass IMO. Ass is better actually. I need to try a Firehouse after hearing a lot of you brag it up.

Don't get it to go or UberEats. You have to eat it right after they make it otherwise the bread gets soggy.

New York Steamers and their Italian are both really good.

Get a container of their house pepper sauce and dip your bites as you go.