Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Name a famous athlete from your high school - spermoff

Dan Fouts was our most famous athlete.

edit: Jerry Brown, George Moscone, and Gordon & John Paul Getty were alum

We've had a bunch. Off top of my head Jamal Anderson and Randy wolf.

Ron Kramer was a #4 overall pick in the 50s-60s and had a 10 year NFL career with a pair of NFL championships and few Pro Bowl appearances.

He'd also been drafted into the NBA but didn't pursue it as he'd choose football.

None.

My sister was a top 10 collegiate cross country runner and had a couple offers for professional women's track after college graduation :lol:

Andy Benes & Dylan Meyer.

Current school zone, son is in high school.

Jeff Overtun and Deke Cooper.

No way in heck am I disclosing my hometown.

Some of you are weirdos for giving that info out.

What do you think would happen if someone knew the name of the area you grew up in or, oh my God, the high school you attended? Assuming you made it to high school, of course.

Raghib "Rocket" Ismail and his brother Qadry were both freshmen when I was a senior.

What do you think would happen if someone knew the name of the area you grew up in or, oh my God, the high school you attended? Assuming you made it to high school, of course.

Town of less than 5,000 people. It's a name EVERYONE here knows. I have given away a lot of info and I'm googleable.

My high school isnt very old. Was opened a few years before I got there.

The Houston Mustangs football program has produced college players, with the most notable alumni being New England Patriots Defensive Tackle David Nugent[5] and Washington Redskins Defensive End Jeremy Jarmon.[6]

Former Mustang pitcher Matt Cain is currently in the starting rotation for the San Francisco Giants.[7]

I knew David nugent. His sister was in my class I think. Didnt know he played for the pats.

We had like 2 black kids, a couple of mullatos and one octoroon, so no one.

None.

My sister was a top 10 collegiate cross country runner and had a couple offers for professional women's track after college graduation :lol:

Can size?

Can size?

You really think I am going to guess what that would be for my sister. There are some strange traditions on this forum. Her husband, who was actually closer to qualifying for the Olympics is now a Denver police officer.

You really think I am going to guess what that would be for my sister. There are some strange traditions on this forum. Her husband, who was actually closer to qualifying for the Olympics is now a Denver police officer.

Cack size ?

Cack girth?

It's all about the girth

Town of less than 5,000 people. It's a name EVERYONE here knows. I have given away a lot of info and I'm googleable.

Broadway Joe?

No famous athletes that I know of, but Suzy Kolber was a year behind me. Played tennis and field hockey, if I recall correctly. She's in sports and is famous.

You really think I am going to guess what that would be for my sister.

I was hoping :cry:

Their chemistry makes Kimmel seem like a goofy idiot.

Wasn't friends with him and vaguely remember him but glad we have someone interesting repping. The more I see of him the more I wish I did know him now though.

Really humble guy with a sweet spirit.