Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Dear White People: The tv series on Netflix

The movie wasn't enough. They had to make a white guilt tv show out if it as well. And people are LOVING it apparently. It's a shame cause they don't see the hypocrisy of calling the movie/tv show that but are extremely offended over the Washington Redskins name

Yeah, the title alone pisses me off. So, mission accomplished.

There's at least two shows on right now helping to indoctrinate future SJW's and bring in the Jehri Curls.

One of them is on CNN (that's a focking shock) then, there's some unfunny Jew on CC doing basically

the same thing. The worst part is, that focker is married to the hot and funny Natasha Legerro. WTF?

Then of course, you've got Trevor Noah who openly invited (and never even questions) flat-out Black Racists

espousing Nation of Islam hate speech.

I swear, these fockers gonna overplay their hand at some point.

Trump being POTUS may be the first indication its already happening.

At this point, you can't have an ACTUAL honest conversation.

And the problem with that is it actually perpetuates frustration, disgust, anger and resultant division.

Wiff how can you lean so right yet so far left

Because contrary to the loons on the fringes, not everything is 'Right or Left' "Repub or Dem" "Con or Lib".

And all of the above aren't exactly suffering from a paucity of stupid focking people.

Never saw the movie and not interested in the series.

My daughter's ex-boyfriend is an actor on that show.

I think he is there for just one episode.

Even I'm sick of white bashing.

• Like 1

Never saw the movie and not interested in the series.

My daughter's ex-boyfriend is an actor on that show.

I think he is there for just one episode.

Even I'm sick of white bashing.

According to a sh1t ton of people on buzzfeed it's not about white bashing. It's about white people recognizing they have white privilege and that they need to be more respectable to minorities. I was like "man shut the hell up it's white bashing and if you can't see that you're stupid"
  • Like 1

I'll find out if it's truly good or not.

I also heard Get Out was good.

It looks awful, but everyone says I should see it.

I'll find out if it's truly good or not.

Get out was alright. But the fact that it used white People as villains with a black protagonist and also that the white people were racist using their racism against blacks for a horror movie is what made the film way more popular. I hate anything that uses racism as it's main marketing point but that movie took it over the top. It's what made it so popular. If the roles were reversed in it then it wouldn't have been half as popular

Okay, so I watched almost all of the first episode of Dear White People.

It was better than I thought it would be but I wasn't motivated enough to watch until the end.

Get out was alright. But the fact that it used white People as villains with a black protagonist and also that the white people were racist using their racism against blacks for a horror movie is what made the film way more popular. I hate anything that uses racism as it's main marketing point but that movie took it over the top. It's what made it so popular. If the roles were reversed in it then it wouldn't have been half as popular

but it wasn't racism, it was white people wanting to be younger and stronger and live longer, they wanted to be black

they also knew that because of black culture the missing persons were much less likely to be investigated

but it wasn't racism, it was white people wanting to be younger and stronger and live longer, they wanted to be black

they also knew that because of black culture the missing persons were much less likely to be investigated

Well that's a stupid premise. Blacks have the shortest life expectancy of any race in America. Now, if the white people wanted to lose their feet to diabetes...

Oh it was good, better than I thought it would be.

Well that's a stupid premise. Blacks have the shortest life expectancy of any race in America. Now, if the white people wanted to lose their feet to diabetes...

its not a stupid premise, they get young blacks who are in their 20's and live healthy til their 50's and assuming their brains didn't die, they could infinitely trade up to a younger model

the premise of the movie is brain swaps are possible