Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump's Overseas Trip

is it called the Ivanka ###### Trump foundation?

no try again then

Why does the name even matter? She is the one that started it. It has the exact same appearance as the Clinton Foundation. A slush fund for businesses and governments to get in favor of this administration.

https://www.axios.com/ivanka-trump-berlin-visit-business-entrepreneurship-fund-2379517583.html

Why does the name even matter? She is the one that started it. It has the exact same appearance as the Clinton Foundation. A slush fund for businesses and governments to get in favor of this administration.

https://www.axios.com/ivanka-trump-berlin-visit-business-entrepreneurship-fund-2379517583.html

well good for her then

I hate the Clintons they suck ass

Ivanka is a bigger feminist than Hillary can ever dream to be

you probably hated it that shes pushed for FMLA for child birth

you probably hated it that shes pushed for FMLA for child birth

Umm ok what does that have to do with financial corruption?

The two can both be true. FMLA isn't mandatory for business. If she helps get it as such, I'll praise her. A former executive at her business however stated the company was at odds over appropriate time off.

Right now, the only thing I have to make judgment on her is the exact same thing I criticized Clinton for. And lambast the Clinton Foundation I have done. I'll do the exact same thing with Ivanka.

$100 million towards a women's entrepreneurial foundation from a country that is one of the worst in the world for women's rights is beyond shady.

My sincerest apologies to you if that doesn't register as nefarious

I don't think he's evil. I think he's arrogant and insecure. I think he's treating the presidency like a pseudo monarchy, because he lacks the strength and foresight to be a competent leader. I think Putin, SA, Israel, etc. know that a little ego stroking goes a long way with him. I think he's made America the laughing stock of the west, and is pretty much guaranteed to insert his foot into his mouth on a daily basis. Listening to his broken English and reading his poorly spelled drivel makes my head hurt.

Evil though... No.

Well said.

No, trump isn't evil. He isn't self aware or deep enough to be evil.

He is a child. A spoiled pampered little child who has never lived in reality a day in his life.

I think that's why you see so much flip flopping from him. He says whatever dumbass sh!t pops into his head, because that's what he's done his whole life. And nobody challenges him because they all need him, or his daddy.

Now? People challenge. And to his small credit, I think he realizes that a lot of what has said is wrong.

The problem is, he doesn't have enough experience being a focking human to function.

Umm ok what does that have to do with financial corruption?

The two can both be true. FMLA isn't mandatory for business. If she helps get it as such, I'll praise her. A former executive at her business however stated the company was at odds over appropriate time off.

Right now, the only thing I have to make judgment on her is the exact same thing I criticized Clinton for. And lambast the Clinton Foundation I have done. I'll do the exact same thing with Ivanka.

$100 million towards a women's entrepreneurial foundation from a country that is one of the worst in the world for women's rights is beyond shady.

My sincerest apologies to you if that doesn't register as nefarious

Yeah, they'll need all that leave once daddy finishes making sure the prenatal care isn't covered anymore.

Yeah, they'll need all that leave once daddy finishes making sure the prenatal care isn't covered anymore.

what part of prenatal care are they trying to do away with?

https://www.liveaction.org/news/yes-planned-parenthood-claims-prenatal-care-yes-lie/

the same part of planned parenthood that provides mammograms?

https://www.liveaction.org/what-we-do/investigations/mammogram-falsehoods/

Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. Pledge $100 Million to World Banks Women Entrepreneurs Fund

May 21, 2017 3:33 p.m. ET

RIYADH, Saudi ArabiaThe World Bank announced Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. presidents daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged a combined $100 million to a fund that will assist Women Entrepreneurs and small business owners.https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-u-a-e-pledge-100-million-to-world-banks-women-entrepreneurs-fund-1495339028

A great trip and the Lefties go into Full Tilt Mode.

What a bunch do Pear Shaped Losers

Full Tilt? Ivanka lobbied for a donation from the Saudis...which apparently is all good to do now.

They can stuff their money. They spend that much on hookers in a night. When they do something about THIS kind of ###### below? - Then come talk to me you focking pansy-ass troll.

....And oh yeah, that's right! NOT A FOCKING WORD from Presidementia © about Human Rights.

Geesus, THAT's leadership.

Can you imagine the MSM coverage if Michelle Obama did this.

In Historic Move First Lady Opens Door For Women In Middle East.

I do not think you understand the definition of the word "lie." What exactly are these lies?

"There is a way of beating ISIS so easily, so quickly and so effectively and it would be so nice…. I know a way that would absolutely give us absolute victory … The problem is people will take the idea and run with it and forget where it came from…. I ran it past two or three people.
[it’s] so simple. It’s like the paper clip. You know, somebody came up with the idea of the paper clip and made a lot of money and everybody’s saying, ‘Boy, why didn’t I think of that, it’s so simple.’ This is so simple, so surgical, it would be an unbelievable thing."
This is a lie, and a vile one.
  • Like 1

"There is a way of beating ISIS so easily, so quickly and so effectively and it would be so nice. I know a way that would absolutely give us absolute victory The problem is people will take the idea and run with it and forget where it came from. I ran it past two or three people.

[its] so simple. Its like the paper clip. You know, somebody came up with the idea of the paper clip and made a lot of money and everybodys saying, Boy, why didnt I think of that, its so simple. This is so simple, so surgical, it would be an unbelievable thing."

:thumbsup:

I don't know a single person who has wondered why they didn't invent a paperclip, let alone everybody.

:thumbsup:

I don't know a single person who has wondered why they didn't invent a paperclip, let alone everybody.

Right?

"There is a way of beating ISIS so easily, so quickly and so effectively and it would be so nice…. I know a way that would absolutely give us absolute victory … The problem is people will take the idea and run with it and forget where it came from…. I ran it past two or three people.
[it’s] so simple. It’s like the paper clip. You know, somebody came up with the idea of the paper clip and made a lot of money and everybody’s saying, ‘Boy, why didn’t I think of that, it’s so simple.’ This is so simple, so surgical, it would be an unbelievable thing."

In fairness, that's not a proven lie. Maybe he does know a simple and nice way to do it, but he just doesn't want to defeat ISIS yet so he hasn't enacted it.

In fairness, that's not a proven lie. Maybe he does know a simple and nice way to do it, but he just doesn't want to defeat ISIS yet so he hasn't enacted it.

He wants to wait for more fans of libruhl Hollywood recording artists to be slaughtered, while he's crying on twitter all day. If ISIS focks with a Ted Nugent concert though, they'll be in for a world of hurt.

Really? Strikes me as a simplistic statement based on ignorance of the complexity of the situation. At the risk of going "Obama$#@!," it strikes me like closing Gitmo on day 1.

But Parrot, you are asserting that Trump had no idea how to beat ISIS and made this statement to intentionally deceive people that he had an idea?

Really? Strikes me as a simplistic statement based on ignorance of the complexity of the situation. At the risk of going "Obama$#@!," it strikes me like closing Gitmo on day 1.

But Parrot, you are asserting that Trump had no idea how to beat ISIS and made this statement to intentionally deceive people that he had an idea?

I'm asserting that he has no more of an idea than anyone else has, and never did. He certainly doesn't have the magic-bullet "simple" "quick" "surgical" "foolproof" "100%" "absolute victory" plan that he claimed to have.

So yeah, to say he did, was a bald-faced lie in my mind. And yes, he said it to intentionally deceive people. I think he mostly failed, because even most of his most ardent supporters recognized it for the bullsh!t it was the second it came out of his mouth - which is why they never seem to mention it - but he still said it.

If you want to excuse him based on the fact that he's too ignorant to understand the things he's talking about, that's your call I guess. Too big to fail and too dumb to lie. Good gig if you can get it. :thumbsup:

So he's not a liar, he's just really dumb. :lol:

So he's not a liar, he's just really dumb. :lol:

:cough: Hillary, server :cough: :cough:

Just saying :)

:cough: Hillary, server :cough: :cough:

Just saying :)

Did you get that Hillary key for your keyboard yet?