Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Should girls be allowed in Boy Scouts?

I stopped caring. The common sense answer is.....of course not.

But we've passed common sense a long time ago.

• Like 2

If a bunch of guys want to wear shorts and neckerchiefs and hang out in the woods with no girls around, that's their right.

Here's what idiot liberals do. They see a group or organization minding their own business and having a good time. They can't have that so they try to push their personal beliefs on that group or organization. They do this because it makes them feel morally justified.

In this example instead of changing the local girl scout troop to do more outdoors stuff or starting their own version of boy scouts that takes both boys and girls they will try and force the boy scouts to change to fit their agenda.

• Like 1

I got kicked out of Cub Scouts for eating a Brownie

:ninja:

Here's what idiot liberals do. They see a group or organization minding their own business and having a good time. They can't have that so they try to push their personal beliefs on that group or organization. They do this because it makes them feel morally justified.

In this example instead of changing the local girl scout troop to do more outdoors stuff or starting their own version of boy scouts that takes both boys and girls they will try and force the boy scouts to change to fit their agenda.

Bingo. That's one of the reasons to hate them.

Boys aren't allowed in Girl Scouts.

Until they're 18.

No. There are certain things about being a man (or a woman I would imagine) that are best taught in single gender environments. In the woods even better.

And who the hell in this day and age would volunteer to take a bunch of coeds into the woods as scoutmaster? Lawsuit waiting to happen.

Out of curiosity I searched to see if boys can join Girl Scouts. It looks like they can, but only if they are transgender.

I read this article and it does seem a shame that there is not an equivalent group for her to join as a non transgender girl who happens to enjoy this these types of activities.

The group her brother is a member of has allowed her to participate for years it seems but never earn merit the badges.

If my daughter was in a similar situation I think I would tell her to leave well enough alone, enjoy her time spent with the troop but understand that it IS the Boy Scouts, and they have their own rules and her view that they are being discriminatory is wrong in my opinion.

Now go do the dishes and bake daddy some cookies.

Seems to me, legally, they focked up when they allowed her to participate for years.

Now what? They are going to claim, "there is a very good, non discriminatory, reason girls and boys must be separate for this sort of activity?"

"Then why let her participate?"

Seems like the let her prove that there is no good reason. (Which I don't agree with by the way.)

Will come down to the old private club defense. Which has not fared well of late.

I got kicked out of Cub Scouts for eating a Brownie

:ninja:

Wait? you're Newbie?

Guys, think of the possibilities.

- You can get special merit badges for learning how to tie up women with special bondage knots

- She has to earn a merit badge for learning how to give a good BJ

- Etc.

This script just writes itself.

and idiots like Newbie and Sho Flake support this nonsense.

Link to me supporting this? Ooops, now who's the idiot. :clap: :first:

Newbie is clear on this one, he has supported against any of this nonsense numerous times. Sho on the other hand buys into it.

Aren't the Boy Scouts still dealing with both pedofiles and blocking of gays?

All it would take is one chick that thinks she is tough to play a game of Rugby that is televised around the world for all this "we are all equal" sh!t to stop.

Link to me supporting this? Ooops, now who's the idiot. :clap: :first:

Still you.

If you left here and went to FBG the I.Q. of both places would double.

• Like 2

Should boys be allowed in brownies

Still you.

If you left here and went to FBG the I.Q. of both places would double.

You need to hire a writer. Seriously. It's painful watching you try to be funny. :(

You need to hire a writer. Seriously. It's painful watching you try to be funny. :(

Then you must be in terrible pain at your lame attempts at humor. You are a messed up child.

Could someone please relay the message to this Mr Hand pussie that he needs 1000 posts before he gets the honor of a response from a 50,000+ Geek Club Mt Rushmore member like me? He's been jumping up and down for a month trying to get me to acknowledge him. I might even break my own rule and make it 2000 posts for him since he is yet another unoriginal Fox News puppet. Thanks in advance.

Could someone please relay the message to this Mr Hand pussie that he needs 1000 posts before he gets the honor of a response from a 50,000+ Geek Club Mt Rushmore member like me? He's been jumping up and down for a month trying to get me to acknowledge him. I might even break my own rule and make it 2000 posts for him since he is yet another unoriginal Fox News puppet. Thanks in advance.

I take back the grade school comment. It appears you haven't even made it past nursery school.

• Like 1

When you're the butt of the joke (no pun intended) I'm sure it is painful.

I take back the grade school comment. It appears you haven't even made it past nursery school.

:lol:

Newbie is so full of himself, he needs to have his ego massaged so he can continue living every day...

• Like 1

Newbie is so full of himself, he needs to have his ego massaged so he can continue living every day...

You'd be full of yourself too if you were the total package. And had my package. :music_guitarred: :banana:

Such a sad and pathetic existence and he seems to get off on it too. :wacko:

Might not be the worst thing for teenage Boy Scouts to be around a girl.

• Like 1