Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Colonoscopy today

2nd one in a week. Yeah me. They didn't get very far on the first one as they ran into a fold in my colon the doc wasn't comfortable pushing through so an other one is going to give it a shot. Hoping there isn't a giant focking tumor blocking my poop shoot. Been two days since I've had any solid food and drinking the prep was a blast. Literally.

Get in and get checked out you old focks.

ps: LOOK AT ME

I bet last night was fun. Getting yourself all cleared out. Good luck man. I hope they don't find anything serious.

2nd one in a week. Yeah me. They didn't get very far on the first one as they ran into a fold in my colon the doc wasn't comfortable pushing through so an other one is going to give it a shot. Hoping there isn't a giant focking tumor blocking my poop shoot. Been two days since I've had any solid food and drinking the prep was a blast. Literally.

Get in and get checked out you old focks.

ps: LOOK AT ME

I bet last night was fun. Getting yourself all cleared out. Good luck man. I hope they don't find anything serious.

Look who showed up first in an ass thread. :)

Watch the king of the hill episode when hank gets a coloniscopy. Hilarious!!! Probably on youtube someplace

Good Luck. "Folded Colon" doesn't sound pleasant. Hope all turns out well.

MOOON RIVVVVERRRRRR!!!!

Here's to hoping it slides so far up your ass that it blows your mind.

Also, good luck. Hope all is as it should be.

hope you get aids

Don't worry: considering how often the lower third of your colon gets probed I doubt you'll even feel it. :thumbsup:

Don't worry: considering how often the lower third of your colon gets probed I doubt you'll even feel it. :thumbsup:

I imagine his sphincter looks something akin to the jowls on a bulldog.

Good luck man. Hope the "fold" is just another broken butt plug. :thumbsup:

This post is hilarious. the word "another" takes that to another level. :first:

Cant they do these by sonar now? No fingers necessary?

Why would you wanna take all the fun out of it? :(

• Like 1

Like a submarine is any better? :dunno:

Nah I don't go to doctors. They will find something if you go, that's their business. But if you don't go you will be fine.

0 for 2 :wall:

Next up...barium enema and exrays.

I'm getting focking sick of this shiot. :mad:

So they stopped the barium enema at the same spot as the colonoscopy. Last week they did a CT scan and said I have a colon stricture. Of course they don't tell me what's causing it. :wall: Next up is a consultation with a surgeon and then slice and dice. Hoping it's diverticulitis and not cancer at this point. This better not fock up golfing this summer. Depends (please don't make me wear those fockers) on how big the incision will have to be.

So they stopped the barium enema at the same spot as the colonoscopy. Last week they did a CT scan and said I have a colon stricture. Of course they don't tell me what's causing it. :wall: Next up is a consultation with a surgeon and then slice and dice. Hoping it's diverticulitis and not cancer at this point. This better not fock up golfing this summer. Depends (please don't make me wear those fockers) on how big the incision will have to be.

Odds are diverticulitis....im in the same boat brother. Have some serious sharp pain in the colon (didnt even get taken to dinner first). Just scheduled mine. FML

You might be going to the wrong doctor. They usually use a small snake like camera and not their fingers. Hmmm...

You might be going to the wrong doctor. They usually use a small snake like camera and not their fingers. Hmmm...

The doctor who checked my prostrate had both hands on my shoulders. Is that normal. :unsure:

Odds are diverticulitis....im in the same boat brother. Have some serious sharp pain in the colon (didnt even get taken to dinner first). Just scheduled mine. FML

Best of luck to you.

Fock. This is too close to real life and not just the back and forth we do to pass time. I hope that both of you two come out of your next appts with good news.

Going to try to keep this in mind t&p wise. A coworker of mine recently went through the same so it kind of hits close to 'home.'

Positive thoughts and insurance makes me feel better

I have not had it one yet. Going on what my dad tells me. Not as old as some of you fogeys.

It felt like I had a colonoscopy Friday morning when I walked out of my hotel in Grand Rapids, MN and it was -1.

Good luck.

When did you realize there was a problem? Or did you just go in for a check up? And tell your sphincter hello for me. :)

When did you realize there was a problem? Or did you just go in for a check up? And tell your sphincter hello for me. :)

Been having some issues since beginning of November. Not shitting right, constipated followed by blasting nasty brown water out my ass for 12 hours straight. Never had any pain just lost of gas.

Tomorrow should be fun. :unsure: At least I'll have a plan of attack and try to resolve this mess.

Been having some issues since beginning of November. Not shitting right, constipated followed by blasting nasty brown water out my ass for 12 hours straight. Never had any pain just lost of gas.

Tomorrow should be fun. :unsure: At least I'll have a plan of attack and try to resolve this mess.

I've been having similar problems. Can't remember the last time I've had a good solid sh!t. Might be time to have it looked at.

Good luck :cheers:

I've been having similar problems. Can't remember the last time I've had a good solid sh!t. Might be time to have it looked at.

Good luck :cheers:

Alcohol induced Diabeetus :dunno:

Alcohol induced Diabeetus :dunno:

That's what I told them...They didn't acree with me.