Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alt-Left - planning anti-Trump riots in major cities on November 4th

The party of peace?

https://www.infowars.com/civil-war-alt-left-plans-anti-trump-riots-in-major-cities-on-november-4/

Demonstrations are planned for cities across the country, including New York City, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
A long diatribe written by Andy Zee posted on the Revolutionary Communist Party website makes it clear that the events, which leftists hope will attract “millions,” are not planned to be just ordinary protests.

“There is a break with what have been the norms we confront, and to deal with this there must be a break with the “normal” ways people seek change from government. The normal forms of petition and protest DO NOT APPLY with Trump—even as they have been difficult enough under the normal functioning of this system,” writes Zee.

“Sharp agitation” and “politically provocative actions” must be employed to achieve the complete overthrow of the administration, according to Zee.
Zee cites The Coming Civil War by Bob Avakian, “the Chairman of the Revolutionary Communist Party and architect of the new synthesis of communism,” as a template for the planned unrest.
The rest of the screed is a hysterical rant about how Trump and Pence are instituting “fascism” in the United States. The article is heavy on maniacal claims and thin on facts.
Violent Antifa groups, which the mainstream media and political class has embraced over the last week in the aftermath of Charlottesville, are sure to be taking part in the unrest.
Yesterday we reported on a petition signed by over 150,000 Americans asking the White House to declare Antifa a terrorist organization.
Whether the demonstrations turn into riots or another damp squib of hammer & sickle flag-waving idiots chanting moronic, mindless slogans before going home having achieved absolutely nothing remains to be seen.

Nice to see the party of peace planning such bigly helpful protests.

Stay classy left :wacko:

Infowars!! :clap: :clap: :first:

granted, it's not a straight down the middle site like CNN

Oops, sorry...

Only the site matters, not whether or not any facts were used to write the story,

Newbieland rules

I don't trust anyone with the word Communist in their party's title. Communists have committed more atrocities that Nazi's. Dumbfocks. :doh:

Infowars. Isn't that moonbat Alex Jones' site? LOL. I'd put more merit in a site ran by Gary Busey. He's more sane.

Infowars. Isn't that moonbat Alex Jones' site? LOL. I'd put more merit in a site ran by Gary Busey. He's more sane.

:Head in the sand. has worked well for you in the past :lol:

http://revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing
day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:
NO!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!
A Nightmare:
Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones.
A Nightmare:
Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out.
A Nightmare:
Millions—children, the elderly, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live.
A Nightmare:
Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law.
A Nightmare:
LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won.
A Nightmare:
Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred.
A Nightmare:
People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.
A Nightmare:
The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse.
A Nightmare:
The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections.
A Nightmare:
A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of fascist thugs. This is fascism—a qualitative change in how society is governed. History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it becomes too late.
THIS NIGHTMARE MUST END. Millions feel this and ache with the question of how to stop this unrelenting horror. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet itself.
Who will end this nightmare? We will. Only the determined struggle of millions of people acting together with courage and conviction can drive this regime from power.
ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.
Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.
Our determination to persist and not back down will compel the whole world to take note. Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand. The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen. As we draw more and more people forward to stand up, all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.
Spread the word and organize now. Be a part of making history. Don’t let it be said that you stood aside when there was still a chance to stop a regime that imperils humanity and the Earth itself. Join in taking to the streets and the public squares day after day and night after night demonstrating that In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America.
On November 4, 2017, we will stand together with conviction and courage, overcoming fear and uncertainty, to insist that: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!

The five stages of GRIEF: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with Donald Trump winning the election.

Looks like we are currently in stage two for the liberals.

The five stages of GRIEF: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with grief.

5 stages of addiction, too?

The five stages of GRIEF: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with grief.

Actually, I've long moved on to bargaining. Trying to find our next great American hero. Bargaining for a modern day Lee Harvey Oswald

Actually, I've long moved on to bargaining. Trying to find our next great American hero. Bargaining for a modern day Lee Harvey Oswald

Sounds angry to me........Second that anyone?

Trump is in Phoenix tonight; there are plans for a protest of some sort. My daughter mentioned she thought of going; we strongly urged against it. I don't think she is going, I hope not anyway. Hopefully some combination of business and apathy toward the actual cause will keep her home. :thumbsup:

Trump is in Phoenix tonight; there are plans for a protest of some sort. My daughter mentioned she thought of going; we strongly urged against it. I don't think she is going, I hope not anyway. Hopefully some combination of business and apathy toward the actual cause will keep her home. :thumbsup:

This wreaks of bad parenting.. for her wanting to go in the 1st place :P

Sounds angry to me........Second that anyone?

Seconded... Wanting the President assassinated is definite anger...

Trump can't get much done that his voters wanted. Of course obstruction from the democrats, but he's not helping matters. He talks way too much. Now he has to bend over for these libtards, not that it's going to do him any good. He's not cultivating any new voters. Oh well, we tried an outsider, too bad it was wasted on him. Hoping he gets primaried. I can't see how he won't.

He kept on script and by most accounts, did a good job last night with his speech. Let's see if he screws it up tonight like he did with the Charlottsville thing after getting good coverage for his teleprompter speech.

The party of peace?

https://www.infowars.com/civil-war-alt-left-plans-anti-trump-riots-in-major-cities-on-november-4/

Nice to see the party of peace planning such bigly helpful protests.

Stay classy left :wacko:

The party is planning these?

or this lowly commie.

Also...there is no alt-left. Its something made up to counter what people were calling the alt-right.

granted, it's not a straight down the middle site like CNN

No...its a complete garbage conspiracy sight that posts little more than actually fake news.

:Head in the sand. has worked well for you in the past :lol:

http://revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing
day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:
NO!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
A Nightmare:
Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones.
A Nightmare:
Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out.
A Nightmare:
Millions—children, the elderly, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live.
A Nightmare:
Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law.
A Nightmare:
LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won.
A Nightmare:
Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred.
A Nightmare:
People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.
A Nightmare:
The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse.
A Nightmare:
The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections.
A Nightmare:
A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of fascist thugs. This is fascism—a qualitative change in how society is governed. History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it becomes too late.
THIS NIGHTMARE MUST END. Millions feel this and ache with the question of how to stop this unrelenting horror. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet itself.
Who will end this nightmare? We will. Only the determined struggle of millions of people acting together with courage and conviction can drive this regime from power.
ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.
Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.
Our determination to persist and not back down will compel the whole world to take note. Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand. The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen. As we draw more and more people forward to stand up, all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.
Spread the word and organize now. Be a part of making history. Don’t let it be said that you stood aside when there was still a chance to stop a regime that imperils humanity and the Earth itself. Join in taking to the streets and the public squares day after day and night after night demonstrating that In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America.
On November 4, 2017, we will stand together with conviction and courage, overcoming fear and uncertainty, to insist that: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!

conveniently skip this, sho?

No...its a complete garbage conspiracy sight that posts little more than actually fake news.

So you prefer SITES that actually post fake news?

:wacko:

conveniently skip this, sho?

No...I commented on the bs that is infowars.

Them having something correct does not negate what I stated about them.

Anyone going to them expecting truthful news is a moron.

So you prefer SITES that actually post fake news?

Oh no...a quick typo.

No...I don't prefer those sites...I leave that to you...considering how much fake news you have fallen for.

Oh no...a quick typo.

No...I don't prefer those sites...I leave that to you...considering how much fake news you have fallen for.

"No...its a complete garbage conspiracy sight that posts little more than actually fake news."

The whole post didn't make sense. Slow down and chew your hate. Posting "that posts little more than fake news" would have made sense.

What about the non-Infowars site that has the original post?

You post WaPo, BuzzFeed and HuffPo articles daily, its fair game.

"No...its a complete garbage conspiracy sight that posts little more than actually fake news."

The whole post didn't make sense. Slow down and chew your hate. Posting "that posts little more than fake news" would have made sense.

That post is factually correct. They post little more than fake news and conspiracy BS.

Try again obsessed moron.

Maybe one day you will make an intelligent point to counter what I have said on here.

What about the non-Infowars site that has the original post?

you mean the one from some small commie group?

They are morons...so what?

Infowars is like the Mad Magazine of politics. There is no one in their right mind who gives that an ounce of credence. It makes Breitbart seem like legit news.

Liar.

I do post WaPo from time to time.

I may have posted one thing from Buzzfeed at most. HuffPo? Don't recall using them as a source.

hardly post thigns from those daily as you claim.

So why lie about it?

And WaPo and HuffPo both have so much more credibility than Infowars its not even funny...why try to compare.

Buzzfeed may come close. I think the only thing I actually posted from them was a video of someone making a statement. Im sure he didn't really say that though, right?

That post is factually correct. They post little more than fake news and conspiracy BS.

Try again obsessed moron.

Maybe one day you will make an intelligent point to counter what I have said on here.

you mean the one from some small commie group?

They are morons...so what?

Well that is good to know... So everyone can now relax since Sho Nuff confirmed that the November 4 thing will not happen...

Well that is good to know... So everyone can now relax since Sho Nuff confirmed that the November 4 thing will not happen...

That is not what I confirmed. I confirmed that the link is from a small commie group. That they may try and get people together is not in dispute.

But their story on the OP, is correct? no?

That is not what I confirmed. I confirmed that the link is from a small commie group. That they may try and get people together is not in dispute.

BEEP BEEP BEEP