Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

Deion's wife jailed

Deion Sanders wife arrested

@DeionSanders: Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!

Deion Sanders wife arrested

@DeionSanders: Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!

i bet that fvcker ran away, he always shied away from contact. Great cover corner but tackled like crap...

more tweet, per PFT:

“I’m sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!” Sanders also posted a picture of himself filling out a police report.

What kind of dbag posts this kind of crap on twitter? He's apparently no different than any other FB drama queen.

I loved watching Deion play cornerback for the 49ers growing up, but this guy is starved for attention more than any player I've ever seen.

This coming from a Chad Johnson fan (not an OchoCinco fan)

wonder if he got the cops to take the picture?

what a looooser, I just cant understand the twitter world for this exact reason..

He is doing what he can to keep the pre-nup in effect. Since he had an affair, his wife is trying to have it thrown out, in which case he loses his collective rear end. Anything he can do to make her look "bad" in court will be done. Personally, I loved him as what I consider the best pure cover corner I have ever seen, but think he is a very trashy individual off the field. I've seen his cable shows where he preaches, then he goes and has an affair.... lol I'm not his judge and jury, so whatever, but I do not like him or her.

He is learning how to cover himself, probably at the very expensive advice of his attorney.

He is doing what he can to keep the pre-nup in effect. Since he had an affair, his wife is trying to have it thrown out, in which case he loses his collective rear end. Anything he can do to make her look "bad" in court will be done. Personally, I loved him as what I consider the best pure cover corner I have ever seen, but think he is a very trashy individual off the field. I've seen his cable shows where he preaches, then he goes and has an affair.... lol I'm not his judge and jury, so whatever, but I do not like him or her.

He is learning how to cover himself, probably at the very expensive advice of his attorney.

I hope he gets to keep the The Deion Sanders Hot Dog Express :banana:

Not to mention that everyone he associates himself with coming out of college ends up having some sort of issue.