NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

if it didn't matter why did they run with it and you go along with it ?

They?

And I did?

Link?

So you think everyone is lying?

Its ok to say that.

And not quite what the report said either. Yiuvarevtwisting the actual statement a bit to get your conclusion.

No it's a pretty clear and straightforward statement of not having facts. Sorry that you didn't read that report closely, since you've been hanging your hat on it for so long. Lying won't help you tonight.

Seth Rich was shot in the back twice and all of his valuables weren't taken. It was classified as a robbery, and there has been no progress in the investigation despite a healthy reward. And for some reason Wikileaks founder Juliann Assange also put up reward money for this alleged robbery gone wrong. Lol at those that think this was a random robbery. Lol.

The only thing taken was his laptop, by the FBI...

The only thing taken was his laptop, by the FBI...

Exactly. It's a joke that we are told this was a robbery. It may have nothing to do with Wikileaks, but it sure as shite was no robbery. Anyone who thinks that is a fool.

No it's a pretty clear and straightforward statement of not having facts. Sorry that you didn't read that report closely, since you've been hanging your hat on it for so long. Lying won't help you tonight.

Ive read it...as well as other things.

Literally anyone with a clue has concluded Russian Hacking.

Even Trumps guys admit it.

Yet you dont believe it.

Again...its not logical to continue to deny it.

Its hilarious watching some you still hold on to a bogus narrative that has been proven false...and at the same time try to claim Russian collusion in no way happened at all.

Yet you dont believe it.

Its hilarious watching some you still hold on to a bogus narrative that has been proven false...and at the same time try to claim Russian collusion in no way happened at all.

Hacking? Who proved Russian hacking? Russian propaganda is the only thing that has been proven. Total lie using the word "hacking".

Jesus, pretty impressive how far the goal posts have moved in this thread.

Probably the farthest goal post movement is geek club history.

What posts have moved?

Yet you dont believe it.

We've already established that I don't put any stock in an opinion from anyone who hasn't examined the equipment. How could they have a credible opinion? The only bogus narrative is Russian collusion, for which there is no evidence. You must be crushed. So many hours you've spent pushing this falsehood.

I wonder if I was drinking on a Friday or Saturday if I could gfiap this thread.

Would 2 pages of me talking to myself be enough to stop it?

I wonder if I was drinking on a Friday or Saturday if I could gfiap this thread.

No, we'd just argue around you.

Exactly. It's a joke that we are told this was a robbery. It may have nothing to do with Wikileaks, but it sure as shite was no robbery. Anyone who thinks that is a fool.

Are you saying that the House Intel GOP is in on this too?

Are you saying that the House Intel GOP is in on this too?

They said it was a robbery? Then yeah, they are fools. Did they say that?

They obviously don't think think the DNC data was an inside job.

Oh, so fhey didn't say it was a robbery then. Did I bring up anything else?

You can't disagree on facts. You are making up facts. As a result, your conclusions are incorrect as well.

I posted a video of a HSCI GOP leader from a Fox link saying exactly what he says.

We've already established that I don't put any stock in an opinion from anyone who hasn't examined the equipment. How could they have a credible opinion? The only bogus narrative is Russian collusion, for which there is no evidence. You must be crushed. So many hours you've spent pushing this falsehood.

So you believe Crowdstrike then. K great.

Its a falsehood?

Ummm...ok.

You should read what Ive actually said in that part of it.

There's really only two options here.

So your statement has no relevance. Got it.

2019 - See I told you Russia knew of the 2016 election

Remember the 17 agencies line ?

:lol: wasn't that a fact until it wasn't?

Remember the "Hillary and DNC" did not pay Fusion GPS.

But hey, they got a dozen Russian twitter trolls indicted.

:lol:

No, we'd just switch to one of the other dozen threads on the same topic.

:lol:

I'd start with the thread title.

HTH

How has that changed? Or the responses?

Thatbwhat if still exists despite the insistence from team Trump.

You realize Nunes committee isnt the Mueller Investigation, right? And that their little summary didnt even include the minority partys thoughts (again).

Ok I do have a moment now... this appears to be a different issue from the point about Conaway here.

About the NSA... you exaggerate what they do, but anyway the DNSA signed off on the IC report. I'm remote and don't have the report in front of me but again it's a joint report.

I'm not sure exactly who you mean for leaking. I know the claims about FBI agents but even if that's who you mean the leaking claims don't affect the attribution issue.

About the DNC equipment- just as an FYI even IF the FBI felt it necessary to examine the DNC servers they wouldn't need to seize it to do so. Forensic computer science allows for copying and analysis on site or even remotely. - Now you *may have a point about whether the FBI should have insisted on their own data copy, however I can assure you that a mapping report from a third party analyst is totally appropriate and usable in court. And I keep reminding you that Conaway has stated that the committee had that aspect examined and they *still come away agreeing with the IC on this point.

I'm not sure what you mean by smoking gun. If you mean their method for determining the Russian source for the hack, that's actually a call made by the IC not the DNC.

On the raw Intel point I think I know what you're referring to. I think you're saying that Crowdstrike had been used by the FBI previously? This mindset confuses me. To me, like Chris Steele, this strengthens their reliability. If the US Gov uses them and relies on them outside of this that's a point in their favor not against them.

Review the Joint Analysis Report and who expressed what level of confidence in the reports assertion. Rogers was not as confident as the others (Comey, Brennan & Clapper). This is telling if you are objectively looking at all the events leading up to it.

Early 2016 Rogers notices discrepancies with the 702 queries and shuts down access, and orders an audit. Oct 2016 with the audit nearly released, Obama official Carlin tries to beat Rogers to the punch by reporting those abuses then resigns. Rogers reports these abuses right after audit then when Trump wins, flies to warn him about the wiretapping. Next day Trump moves transition team with Clapper wanting Rogers fired immediately....but states they wanted it since October. Again, Rogers did not express the same level of confidence why? Because he wasn't in on that report and he knows Clapper, Brennan and Comey were framing a narrative. Possible as well, he knows if those emails were downloaded there would be very clear evidence.

And the reason I bring up Crowdstrike previously worked with the FBI was not to show they were legit :doh:.

It was to show Crowdstrike was part of the conspiracy to spy on Trump to begin with. If there's evidence they were part of that, even YOU have to admit that taints their objectivity. The reason for using Crowdstrike solely was so no one in the FBI/DOJ (AND HIC hence the 'as we can be' comment by Conaway) could reach any differing conclusion by examining the equipment later. The investigators following only have what the DNC and Crowdstrike gave the FBI. Even YOU should see that as highly suspicious.

So your statement has no relevance. Got it.

It's a truism, either the Russians hacked the DNC, which apparently the HSCI GOP agrees with, or they didn't. That Conaway said the former is not only relevant it's the actual point, and it's an incredibly simple one.

It's a truism, either the Russians hacked the DNC, which apparently the HSCI GOP agrees with, or they didn't. That Conaway said the former is not only relevant it's the actual point, and it's an incredibly simple one.

The investigators are only permitted to see what the DNC and Crowdstrike produced in regard to the servers.

The investigators are only permitted to see what the DNC and Crowdstrike produced in regard to the servers.

Not only would a company not fake or alter metadata and data - because if caught they would be done as a corporation - but they also exposed themselves to not only independent examination by the FBI's analysts, but also the two experts Conaway mentions, and whoever winds up in court as a result hires. Conaway specifically says they had two experts look at it. The way metadata works is if it's altered it can be determined it was altered. It would be an incredibly stupid and nearly impossible thing to try in ordinary circumstances.

Gowdy dissents on the meddling issue. That makes him and Rooney.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/13/gowdy-russia-undermine-clinton-republicans-461612

a source familiar with Gowdys thinking

Who's the source? Miss Cleo ? :dunno:

So there's no link to gowdy dissenting at all.

Good post.

Icurumba :doh:

"A source familiar with someone's thinking" is all you guys have throughout this investigation.

It's a pretty pathetic way of trying to portray factual news.

• Like 1

You know you lost the war (no collusion) so you are trying to nitpick on a minor battle (DNC hack)?

At what point do you just admit you lost and move on with your life?

Turn your petty argument around, if you believe Conaway about the server, do you believe him that there was no collusion?

ETA: I believe the DNC hack is a compromise. There was obviously no collusion, and likely no Russian DNC hack, but since the servers were destroyed and it is impossible to prove the DNC hack one way or the other, they came to an agreement. No collusion, but we will let you pretend the Russians hacked the DNC server to save a little bit of face.

Either way, none of it reflects poorly on Trump, he is still the fairly elected president.

I just want to respond to this and say thinks for getting the actual point. I thought it was incredibly simple but it's generated constant challenging, which is really surprising to me.

However I don't think the source of the DNC hack is a minor point. If you do I respect that, but I think it's very much a linchpin for many things for both sides.

"Petty": I have to say I love the way you guys insult people. I'm not kidding, I find it endearing in a way and sort of funny. I don't think of you guys as petty or anything demeaning, and I've never said anything negative about any of you. I come here because I am truly looking for a pro-Trump viewpoint on certain things and none of you are shy about giving it, and I appreciate it.

To your point. It's a GOOD point. I honestly don't know why it couldn't have been raised immediately instead of hashing through all this. But to answer it I don't agree with the HSCI GOP on many things, I am much more likely to point to the IC reports (both of them), the minority report when it comes out and mainstream and technical reporting on the issues. So I am not and will not be relying on the HSCI majority report when it comes out, but Trump supporters definitely will. So I'd like to think that someone you view as an independent investigator you trust - Nunes, Gowdy, Conaway - says something you might at least accept it as true, and perhaps we could both lean on that.

Conversely I remember someone brought up the fact that Dem response memo didn't rebut the GOP's claims about McCabe's testimony. I thought that was a good point, because yeah I would lean on that memo for an explanation of facts generally, so I think that's a fair, not petty, approach.

Ok I'm TBQH exhausted by this round so I will duck out of the thread for a bit.

a source familiar with Gowdys thinking

Who's the source? Miss Cleo ? :dunno:

So there's no link to gowdy dissenting at all.

Good post.

Icurumba :doh:

"A source familiar with someone's thinking" is all you guys have throughout this investigation.

It's a pretty pathetic way of trying to portray factual news.

Ok we'll see, I'm sure Gowdy will be on tv about this ultimately. Rooney already came out against this point so it would not be surprising to see Gowdy follow suit. The report has not been finalized yet and there hasn't been a vote on the record yet either.

Not only would a company not fake or alter metadata and data - because if caught they would be done as a corporation - but they also exposed themselves to not only independent examination by the FBI's analysts, but also the two experts Conaway mentions, and whoever winds up in court as a result hires. Conaway specifically says they had two experts look at it. The way metadata works is if it's altered it can be determined it was altered. It would be an incredibly stupid and nearly impossible thing to try in ordinary circumstances.

Are you aware of what's at stake for the people who are involved? A business shutting down is the least of their worries. You ever wonder why the Dossier cost 12+ million and why Steele was only paid $150,000? Where do you think the rest of that money went?

And I'm sayjng the FBI was working with Crowdstrike so there wasn't independant investigators looking at it.

Goes back to one simple question of which there is no logical answer. Why didn't the FBI seize the actual equipment?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT.K4J6laQ.cAxQxx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEyamZkY2JhBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDQjU0NjhfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1521063992/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2f2018%2f02%2f23%2fhouse-intelligence-committee-staff-begin-reviewing-political-construct-of-ic-joint-analysis-report%2f/RK=2/RS=0CQbcon2awrvHOAlSY94578X6qc-

The Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Joint Analysis Report (full pdf below) is pure nonsense. It outlines nothing more than vague and disingenuous typical hacking activity that is no more substantive than any other hacking report on any other foreign actor.

This report might as well be blaming Nigerian fraud phone solicitors for targeting U.S. phone numbers. Just because your grandma didnt actually win that Nigerian national lottery doesnt mean the Nigerian government, or representative of the Nigerian government were targeting grandma.

This FBI report is, well, quite simply, pure nonsense, thats why NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers refused to endorse it.

Sorry.....NSAD Rogers refused to endorse Joint Analysis Report. That should floor you Saints but it won't.

Keep singing "Don't stop believing"

Are you aware of what's at stake for the people who are involved? A business shutting down is the least of their worries. You ever wonder why the Dossier cost 12+ million and why Steele was only paid $150,000? Where do you think the rest of that money went?

And I'm sayjng the FBI was working with Crowdstrike so there wasn't independant investigators looking at it.

Goes back to one simple question of which there is no logical answer. Why didn't the FBI seize the actual equipment?

I've explained why the FBI did not seize the equipment. It was 1. not necessary, 2. the DNC was (yes) the victim.

As far as a business shutting down being the least of worries.... that's a huge freaking worry. Lose your whole career, and your employees are shut down, and you go into bankruptcy? Pretty freakin' gloomy. And oh - lying to the Feds and screwing with evidence? That would land someone in jail too, actually multiple someones. And like I said it's impossible to mess with the data in any sort of possible escapable way, especially with this crew - the FBI has some of the world's best forensic CS investigators, and Congress has already had two experts look at it, plus there will be others. There is not a chance in hell someone would try something funny without getting a lobotomy first and even then they absolutely could not get away with it. I absolutely guarandamntee you the HSCI has turned over that data report from Crowdstrike a thousand times over to try to find so much as a chink.