Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

Hunt with the TKO

Kareem Hunt's been getting into some trouble this off season, even if he hasn't faced any criminal charges. The precedent has already been set that the NFL doesn't need criminal charges to hand out punishments, anyone else getting worried he could miss some time this year?

Kareem Hunt's been getting into some trouble this off season, even if he hasn't faced any criminal charges. The precedent has already been set that the NFL doesn't need criminal charges to hand out punishments, anyone else getting worried he could miss some time this year?

First of all, what are these 19 year old girls doing running around all night bar hopping with a bunch of drunk guys, and secondly, oh great, another dumbass football player putting himself in a stupid situation. Now he can go out there and kneel for the anthem in protest against violence with his head held high.

First of all, what are these 19 year old girls doing running around all night bar hopping with a bunch of drunk guys, and secondly, oh great, another dumbass football player putting himself in a stupid situation. Now he can go out there and kneel for the anthem in protest against violence with his head held high.

🤨

Is this the one that punched his pregnant baby momma in the gut?

Is this the one that punched his pregnant baby momma in the gut?

Not that I am aware of. He's been accused of pushing a woman and just punched a guy resulting in a police report but no charges.

Not that I am aware of. He's been accused of pushing a woman and just punched a guy resulting in a police report but no charges.

It was the chiefs WR Tyreek Hill who did that. I see Andy Reid is going after quality people still.

It was the chiefs WR Tyreek Hill who did that. I see Andy Reid is going after quality people still.

Given the ways these guys and other NFL players treat other people, I find the following earlier article excerpt interesting:

"Multiple Chiefs players showed signs of protest during the national anthem today per ESPN, who reports at least 11 players were among those to sit while the anthem played. Adam Teicher of ESPN reports Justin Houston, Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill were among those who didn't stand."

Given the ways these guys and other NFL players treat other people, I find the following earlier article excerpt interesting:

"Multiple Chiefs players showed signs of protest during the national anthem today per ESPN, who reports at least 11 players were among those to sit while the anthem played. Adam Teicher of ESPN reports Justin Houston, Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill were among those who didn't stand."

Lol. Hill, who shouid be in prison as we speak, is complaining about the justice system. Clowns.

In the first incident it seemed the females were the aggressor. Not good a second incident popped up so quickly. Don't this dude know we about to win a super bowl? Get your sh1t together dude.

Athletes should stay out of all clubs and bars. Also dont be out in public past 9pm. Saves all kinds of possible issues.

In the first incident it seemed the females were the aggressor. Not good a second incident popped up so quickly. Don't this dude know we about to win a super bowl? Get your sh1t together dude.

From what I understand they weren't so aggressive but rather just annoying by staying in the hallway. The guys were nervous about something, or possibly just hotheads. Anyway, glad it wasn't my daughter making that dumb ass decision as well as hanging with violent idiots.

I wonder what happened in the room where the guys decided they needed to throw them out at 4am or whatever it was.

You don't have to front on me batch, don't be afraid, it's only a d1ck :banana: